Haley tells the truth about racism in America

I can imagine a lot of people rolling around on the floor laughing their guts out.

""With Obama, if you go back. That’s when we really started to feel the division,” Haley said."

I'm sure all these minorities never felt any division before Obama came along, I reckon the slaves never even noticed that slaves were only black and the owners were only white.

Yep, no racism before Obama.... Brown v. Board of Education didn't even happen.
I think in Haley's world she blames the increased black unemployment on end of slavery...

Last edited:
Obama blew it.. he inspired/inspires racism in the name of the Democrat Party and political power. He could have brought America together instead.
Really?

Maybe if he could magically make himself Caucasian

He was responsible for the blatant racism we now see … because he was a black man in the White House and that made racists CRAZY

Obama assumed leadership of the Hate-White-America cult when he won the democrat nomination for president and his baby momma said that for the first time in her life she felt proud of her country

And it has never improved since then
“Baby momma” dude?

Really?

A person who is not racist would have said “wife”

I can imagine a lot of people rolling around on the floor laughing their guts out.

""With Obama, if you go back. That’s when we really started to feel the division,” Haley said."

I'm sure all these minorities never felt any division before Obama came along, I reckon the slaves never even noticed that slaves were only black and the owners were only white.

Yep, no racism before Obama.... Brown v. Board of Education didn't even happen.

Can’t we just have another beer summit
To solve the issue?

Dems won't like it, but she knows who to blame for racism in America. She realizes when the division between blacks and whites started. Patriotic Americans want their culture respected.

---Nikki Haley Blames Obama for Racism---

OMG. Remember when she wanted to deport Rafael Warnock? Damn ... She really is stupid.

Who forgives them? I'm okay with saying the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy are shit people from a shit culture. How about you pretend internet tough guy? :dunno:

I'll even go further. I think every little American child should learn what pieces of shit Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee and their shit southern white democratic culture were.
Eh, it’s too much effort hating everyone so I wouldn’t bother but you’re certainly good at it and welcome to it.. 😉

Eh, it’s too much effort hating everyone so I wouldn’t bother but you’re certainly good at it and welcome to it.. 😉
That's what I thought. All you morons haven't thought this strategy out far enough. If you want to shit on the memory and ideology of old Confederate Democrats be our guests. They're people like Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis, Nathan Bedford Forrest and their kin make themselves readily known by calling themselves the Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy. Shit on them and their shit culture all you like. :dunno:

:lmao:

What the fuck are you even talking about? Who said anything about perfection?

Wrong you dipshit. Not allowing you to take 100% of the positions isn't racism against you. Stop being a dumb bitch.
Progs push perfection in their agendas. 100% or else. It is impossible. And we now have a massive social state. All people are not the same. No identical in their abilities and talents. Although groups can be in certain levels for qualifications. We changed those to accept more people in what is qualified. It is proven to be more harmful to the nation even as there are people employed in higher level ways. Proof...no African American Prog mayor has revitalized areas they are in. Slight improvements at best and if they mess with what exists too much, they will slowly destroy their areas. We see it now. Social justice on crimes as compared to places of business in the same areas. Something gives.

Really?

Maybe if he could magically make himself Caucasian

He was responsible for the blatant racism we now see … because he was a black man in the White House and that made racists CRAZY
He was at least 1/2 Caucasian, does that make you crazy? He squandered his opportunity and Democrat race baiting for sympathy, special favors, financial whoring and hate is worse than ever.

He was at least 1/2 Caucasian, does that make you crazy? He squandered his opportunity and Democrat race baiting for sympathy, special favors, financial whoring and hate is worse than ever.
I never cared about Obama’s pigmentation one way or the other.

To me it was a non issue

Progs push perfection in their agendas. 100% or else. It is impossible. And we now have a massive social state. All people are not the same. No identical in their abilities and talents. Although groups can be in certain levels for qualifications. We changed those to accept more people in what is qualified. It is proven to be more harmful to the nation even as there are people employed in higher level ways. Proof...no African American Prog mayor has revitalized areas they are in. Slight improvements at best and if they mess with what exists too much, they will slowly destroy their areas. We see it now. Social justice on crimes as compared to places of business in the same areas. Something gives.
I don't even know what this incoherent mess is supposed to be. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I don't even know what this incoherent mess is supposed to be. :dunno:
And yet people like yourself have power. That is why we are in trouble. People who live in cities as an example learn things at least from osmosis. Anything declared as racial has many sides to it. Not the ones promoted from the power elites.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back