Haley Calls Navalny a ‘Hero,’ Saying Trump Must Answer for His Death

His silence this long pretty much seals it.
I was talking about Donald H . And it wasn’t his silence but rather his attack on Navalny that I was referring to (traitor… suicide)

But yes. Trump’s silence is deafening

F U, a-hole! He was a patriot, something MAGA knows nothing about
He wasn’t an ANERICAN Patriot. He wasn’t even an ANERICAN. He was a fucking idiot whose actions got him killed.
And yet…your first response was to blame Navalny and not Putin.

Your orange fuhrer will be proud
I have no use for Trump. He’s a buffoon and a clown.
Wow, just fuckin wow.
As an American, if you are and not just a Trumpet, you need to care very much about Russia and Putin
Again, I have no use for Trump, or Putin or Zelensky, or any foreigner.

America FIRST - America ONLY!!!!!!

I think it's possible to conclude his return to Russia was inviting death, and still have some sympathy. He died because he believed in something bigger than himself. I respect that
I can respect his ideology and still have no sympathy for him or his family. He played Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic handgun. To believe anything other than this would happen to him would require someone ve willfully ignorant.

I learned that nobody gave a fuck about me before I learned to write. I see no reason to care about people when people don’t care about me. I don’t believe in love, sympathy or any of that shit.

Okay, stay miserable.

Okay, stay miserable
Miserable is a wonderful way to live. You never end up disappointed with anyone or anything because you have no belief it was going to go well to begin with.

My wife and I lead a lovely, emotionless life together as partners, not lovers. Works great for both of us.

Not really.

Like Putin, Republicans are illiberal anti-democratic authoritarians – they’ve always admired despotic strongmen and dictators.

Trump supporters in particular have admired and defended Putin, perceiving him to be ‘strong’ and ‘decisive.’
As the GOP cheers this murder its not hard to see how trump will govern.

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," Trump wrote in a social media post that appeared to link the death to Trump's own political troubles.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country," Trump wrote in a social media post that appeared to link the death to Trump's own political troubles.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That can be interpreted in more than one way. Obviously, he's on one hand spouting more victimhood, comparing himself to Navalny, but he's also laying down the ideological foundation to run his next term like Putin. In Trump's eyes, Putin's also a victim, just like he is.

Donald is a Putin stooge

Everytime Trump opens his mouth, he empowers Putin. Putin is not unaware that Trump and his MAGA minions in Congress and across the nation despise NATO, are sympathetic to Russian expansion in Europe, have an anti-democratic bias, and want to abandon the Ukraine. As MAGA grows, Putin is emboldened. He knows perfectly well where MAGA stands.

Last edited:
Miserable is a wonderful way to live. You never end up disappointed with anyone or anything because you have no belief it was going to go well to begin with.

My wife and I lead a lovely, emotionless life together as partners, not lovers. Works great for both of us.
You are not living , you are existing. If I lose my optimism I will be there too.

Russia invaded Georgia while the shrub was ruling....
Russia invaded Crimea during the kenyan lawn jockey regime...
Russia invaded Ukraine on the stuttering fucktard's watch....

Putin didn't do a goddamn thing while Trump was POTUS.

Facts.

Forum List

Back