Had a friend go to the Las Vegas gun show today

The law says anyone with a felony or a misdemeanor domestic violence conviction can't have a gun, but does that make sense??? The 2A says "shall not be infringed".

I say once you're out of prison, all gun rights should be restored. We let convicted murderers drive cars don't we?

I've stopped going to gun shows. All the ones i've checked out had an $8 entrance fee!! Does walmart charge you to just enter the store?

I've stopped going to gun shows. All the ones i've checked out had an $8 entrance fee!! Does walmart charge you to just enter the store?

It is 10 dollars here. And for the slow and stupid, unless buying from a private citizen, of which there are few selling at expensive gun shows, the dealers must all follow the federal law and the State law.

Last I checked tattoos were not a disqualifying feature when buying weapons.

So the dealer has to preform the same background check he is required in a store. If the State requires a permit to buy a handgun then the individual buying must have an approved handgun permit or no sale.

it costs 150 to 200 dollars for a booth. Joe blow is not going to pay that to sell a couple weapons he has lying around the house. I suspect 99.9 percent of people selling firearms at a gun show are licensed dealers.

Said there were lots of gang bangers there buying stuff like crazy. Said he saw a lot of prison tatts.

Just chit chat

All the "gangs" have to do is legalize their status to "neighborhood watch groups" and all is well, right? I'm going to love the change in tudes when that happens.

When you commit a felony you have obviously made the deciscion to shun societies rules and laws. You also have given up your right to vote and own guns. Sounds fair to me. The govt is not infringing on a felon's right to bear, they did it themselves. They have demonstrated an inabiity to be a responsible gun owner.

Now I am not a gun grabber. I own enough to equip a small army but you have to be responsible with them.

It is 10 dollars here. And for the slow and stupid, unless buying from a private citizen, of which there are few selling at expensive gun shows, the dealers must all follow the federal law and the State law.

Last I checked tattoos were not a disqualifying feature when buying weapons.

So the dealer has to preform the same background check he is required in a store. If the State requires a permit to buy a handgun then the individual buying must have an approved handgun permit or no sale.

it costs 150 to 200 dollars for a booth. Joe blow is not going to pay that to sell a couple weapons he has lying around the house. I suspect 99.9 percent of people selling firearms at a gun show are licensed dealers.
Thank you :clap2:

Lot's of middle aged fat fucks with no criminal record have "prison tattoos" and wear "Tapout" and "Affliction" shirts. That doesn't make them MMA fighters.

Said there were lots of gang bangers there buying stuff like crazy. Said he saw a lot of prison tatts.

Just chit chat
Dude you have so many fucking holes in your op I'm not even going to bother with it. Have fun with your bullshit thread.

Somebody should look up and see the OP's point flying overhead.

The thickness of the typical nutter's skull prevents him from paying attention to trends in the posts of others, thus rendering him incapable of determining when another nutter is being sarcastic.

Just chit chat
Dude you have so many fucking holes in your op I'm not even going to bother with it. Have fun with your bullshit thread.

The thickness of the typical nutter's skull prevents him from paying attention to trends in the posts of others, thus rendering him incapable of determining when another nutter is being sarcastic.
Dummy he had no point to make. he only repeat heresy. And even that may be a stretch

Lot's of middle aged fat fucks with no criminal record have "prison tattoos" and wear "Tapout" and "Affliction" shirts. That doesn't make them MMA fighters.

Some just don't get it do they?

Well we are arguing with people who thinks that just because something looks like a certain something means that is it that very thing.
A dirt poor farmer can dress up like a millionaire but does that make him a millionaire?:badgrin:

Just chit chat

non right wing translation:

my friend whent to the gun show in vegas and saw brown people ( some with tattoos) buying guns.

Dummy he had no point to make. he only repeat heresy. And even that may be a stretch

Dummy. And I mean that sincerely, TyroneWeaver is a gun-focused nutcase just like you. He was being sarcastic. Anyone with the ability to retain information would know this. You are classically dense.

Now.....tell me how much you don't care about what other posters say.

Well we are arguing with people who thinks that just because something looks like a certain something means that is it that very thing.
A dirt poor farmer can dress up like a millionaire but does that make him a millionaire?:badgrin:

We agree. Some just don't get it, do they?

The best part of this is that.....the other day....you jumped on Mad Scientist when you missed HIS sarcastic anti-gun comment. Now he's right there in the dumb mud alongside you.

You can't make this shit up.

We agree. Some just don't get it, do they?

The best part of this is that.....the other day....you jumped on Mad Scientist when you missed HIS sarcastic anti-gun comment. Now he's right there in the dumb mud alongside you.

You can't make this shit up.

But you try to make shit up just like now.

Forum List

Back