Question:who would you rather be behind if a crazy person started shooting...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
a person with a hand gun or a person with no hand gun?

Not a complicated question and one that Bill Clinton endorsed to the tune of $120 million!

Marking the first anniversary of the
shooting deaths at Columbine High School, President Clinton announced $120 million in new federal grants Saturday to place more police officers in schools and

Bill Clinton Calls for Armed Guards at Schools : 4yourcountry

I'd rather be BEHIND a bleeding heart liberal with no handgun. I can use their carcass as cover, while I aim and shoot the crazy person with the gun.

It wouldn't matter who you were behind. Both people would serve as a body shield - but if you did that, you would be rightly crucified.

Why would you want to HIDE behind another person?

DUH... because the "other" person had a gun!

MY God... are you a prime Darwin Award candidate?

ARE YOU truly that stupid as to ask a question someone that is probably less then 6 years old would ask?

If everyone starts pulling guns how do I know which one is the crazy one?

CLUE the first person that starts firing at the most people ... THEY ARE GENERALLY the BAD guy!

I know... I know... that's really complicated for you to comprehend but people like you that are hysterical, prone to hyperbole, PROBABLY are mental cases and WON"T BE licensed to carry!
MOST LAW abiding people that carry have been very well trained in firearms and ARE NOT licensed unless they are trained!

BUT again that's too complicated for you...

CLUE someone starts shooting if you have a gun... SHOOT THAT Person.. BECAUSE Generally most trained gun owners don't walk into a theater and start shooting UNLESS THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!

CLUE the first person that starts firing at the most people ... THEY ARE GENERALLY the BAD guy!

I know... I know... that's really complicated for you to comprehend but people like you that are hysterical, prone to hyperbole, PROBABLY are mental cases and WON"T BE licensed to carry!
MOST LAW abiding people that carry have been very well trained in firearms and ARE NOT licensed unless they are trained!

CLUE someone starts shooting if you have a gun... SHOOT THAT Person.. BECAUSE Generally most trained gun owners don't walk into a theater and start shooting UNLESS THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!

Have you ever been in a shootout before?

No.. but I do have common sense enough to know IF someone STARTS shooting at a crowd of people.. THAT is most likely the person to shoot!
I am sure there are exceptions.. cloud of war... confusions yes... BUT AGAIN most LICENSED carry people GENERALLY don't start firing wildly at anything UNLESS they are just as crazy!
But the odds are EXTREMELY large that happens.. So what's your point?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

No..

Then you honestly have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. Nothing else you have to say matters.

I have. They suck. Fortunately I was armed too.

Forum List

Back