Had a friend go to the Las Vegas gun show today

who the hell banned beer or even tried?

Remember Prohibition?

stupidYoda_zpsf4c4c555.jpg

it was more than beer right?

and it was the christian right who did it

Which only proves that it doesn't matter WHO pushes the ban, the ban DOESN'T WORK!!

same with drugs

the left has never claimed to try and ban poverty either.

we have reduced it in the past but the right always seems to like a certain level of poverty

R U fucking stupid? Who pushed 'The Great Society'? 'The War on Poverty'?

How'd THAT work out?

Dude, don't you know that sheep travel in flocks? One starts a threat and the rest of the sheep thank him for the post and then defend his lunacy to the point of ridiculousness.

WooooooooHoooooooo! Another one!

TyroneWeaver is a limp-wristed gun grabber! WooooooooHoooooooo!

See?

Right on que.

Pardon me. What exactly is right on que? I seem to be confused and don't quite know what you are trying to say. Can you help me out?

Thanks.

Seems nothing you have done has help but made worse.

Hmmm. Apart from the fact that your statement is ridiculously inaccurate and poorly written, I am struck by the absence of basic agreement. Don't you also detest poverty?
You are full of shit.
Record U.S. Poverty Rate Holds As Inequality Grows - Businessweek

I am pleased to note your agreement with the very liberal position that income inequality has increased the number of people who.....before liberal programs are accounted for...fall below the poverty line.

Well done.

Hmmm. Apart from the fact that your statement is ridiculously inaccurate and poorly written, I am struck by the absence of basic agreement. Don't you also detest poverty?
You are full of shit.
Record U.S. Poverty Rate Holds As Inequality Grows - Businessweek

I am pleased to note your agreement with the very liberal position that income inequality has increased the number of people who.....before liberal programs are accounted for...fall below the poverty line.

Well done.
WASHINGTON — Another 2.6 million people slipped into poverty in the United States last year, the Census Bureau reported Tuesday, and the number of Americans living below the official poverty line, 46.2 million people, was the highest number in the 52 years the bureau has been publishing figures on it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/14/us/14census.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Last edited:

Well done.
WASHINGTON — Another 2.6 million people slipped into poverty in the United States last year, the Census Bureau reported Tuesday, and the number of Americans living below the official poverty line, 46.2 million people, was the highest number in the 52 years the bureau has been publishing figures on it.

You never answered my question. Do you detest poverty?

Said there were lots of gang bangers there buying stuff like crazy. Said he saw a lot of prison tatts.

Just chit chat

because gun shows thrive off of that.

Gun shows in texas basically supply all the guns for the drug wars.

And attempted prohibition of a Weed financing the fucker.

It's no wonder we never get any visitors... the Monkeys can look so stupid from space.

:smoke:

Well done.

You never answered my question. Do you detest poverty?

yes just about as much as lazy people..

Forum List

Back