Hackfest.........

Use to love playing Left4Dead... quit for the same reason. You couldn't even play the online games.
Something I never got, how fun can it be to "play" and all you do is run around killing everyone effortlessly.
Seems like that would get boring pretty fast.
One of the problem I'm having now is my old favorite is the Black Ops multiplayer which still has one US server (for all the maps) in Jersey. BIA is the clan that runs it though not many BIA people left.
I donated not that long ago to help with server expenses and the guy who runs it would pester me for more money, using every sales tactic in the book. He finally offered to make me and admin (trying to create a vested interest) I said no thanks. Soon afterwards I would be randomly kicked out of the game by the server, "go to such and such a site for server updates" (paraphrase).
Then again I was having some issues with the wifi on the gamer at the same time. Windows would randomly drop my wifi but that only happened three times when I was playing but the message was different. I am also wondering if the wifi dongle is going bad.
Yep...I use to play BlackOps also. Like many games, after it is a few years old is the best time to play it. When it is in it's 1st years there are 10 million people trying to play with a vast difference in skill levels. After a few years most of the kiddies have moved on and older folks is who is left still playing it. Less drama and 8 year olds.
My favorite online game ever is HALO CE custom maps. Nearlly 10 years after it was made GameSpy picked it up and there were many alliance teams etc. The best games in my 30 years of playing games. Loved it.
Haven't played in years, but I see there are still servers hosting it to this day.
Playing Black Ops right now

Forum List

Back