Thanks to Facebook, I found the one who stole little thing from me.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, I tell you this story that has been going on for a few years already, in my garden I have a small shed that is not locked and I store my tools for the BBQ, and my BBQ ... a BBQ brush disappeared is already an year, another to follow, I thought to have lost every time but now my pair of glove to cook also disappeared at the beginning of August, this is not of great value but it is still a theft, so I suspected one of my neighbors. I did some research on him on Facebook and imagine that I see him with my pair of glove on a photo. so I leave a note on a paper in the shed that is written: I know who stole my glove and others. do you imagine that people steal small things like that? I did not put a padlock before because I did not believe that I could be stolen, but now it's over and thanks to some pictures on Facebook, we can easily find information. Facebook I do not go to participate, I do not like facebook , but I see that people disclose personal information that everyone can see.

Some people...
Absolutely, I never liked this one, I live in a very good neighborhood but he lives financial problems and it is noisy sometimes he had a threatening attitude too ... but it calmed down because he is a shrimp LOL and I also talk about it to my relatives and a friend of mine, he said to him: keep you away from my friend otherwise I break your mouth.
All this for a few pairs of gloves and brushes. but I also know that another friend of my someone stole all his tools that was in his yard.

Absolutely, I never liked this one, I live in a very good neighborhood but he lives financial problems and it is noisy sometimes he had a threatening attitude too ... but it calmed down because he is a shrimp LOL and I also talk about it to my relatives and a friend of mine, he said to him: keep you away from my friend otherwise I break your mouth.
All this for a few pairs of gloves and brushes. but I also know that another friend of my someone stole all his tools that was in his yard.

Oh. Heh heh. Little guy syndrome. A lot of little fellers act like that. I guess they feel like they have something to prove.

Probably gonna have to put a padlock on your barn for a while.

I hate thievetry. My neighborhood is very good.
This Puerto-Rican leaves thousands of dollars worth of brand new stuff right out in his front yard overnight all the time! It never disappears. :auiqs.jpg:

That's funny Dalia busted him with Facebook. :abgg2q.jpg:

Hello, I tell you this story that has been going on for a few years already, in my garden I have a small shed that is not locked and I store my tools for the BBQ, and my BBQ ... a BBQ brush disappeared is already an year, another to follow, I thought to have lost every time but now my pair of glove to cook also disappeared at the beginning of August, this is not of great value but it is still a theft, so I suspected one of my neighbors. I did some research on him on Facebook and imagine that I see him with my pair of glove on a photo. so I leave a note on a paper in the shed that is written: I know who stole my glove and others. do you imagine that people steal small things like that? I did not put a padlock before because I did not believe that I could be stolen, but now it's over and thanks to some pictures on Facebook, we can easily find information. Facebook I do not go to participate, I do not like facebook , but I see that people disclose personal information that everyone can see.
What´s your point when you just leave a note?

The point was that knew he would come back to rob again and that way he would that I know he's the thief

Some people...
There is a potted plant thief in my neighborhood. Been going on and off for the last 5-6 years.

We had hoodies come through the neighborhood going through cars the other night. A lot of people had things missing. Apparently, they don't lock their doors.

I hate thievetry. My neighborhood is very good.
This Puerto-Rican leaves thousands of dollars worth of brand new stuff right out in his front yard overnight all the time! It never disappears. :auiqs.jpg:

That's funny Dalia busted him with Facebook. :abgg2q.jpg:
Ha! but we can see that sometimes people also lie LOL. a friend of mine who is also on Facebook had pretended to be sick and can not come to an invitation, it's her right but she also post photos of her who's partying the day she was sick, it's good Facebook, people do not realize that we can see what is going on.

The point was that knew he would come back to rob again and that way he would that I know he's the thief
1. I don´t think a thief cares.
2. If that´s the consequence, the thief might take it all next time and leave a thank you note.

2. If that´s the consequence, the thief might take it all next time and leave a thank you note.

I'd put Bear traps around it. :abgg2q.jpg:

I do not think he will come back after that ... otherwise he would have problems with the police even if he stole little things, it's still theft

I'd put Bear traps around it. :abgg2q.jpg:
It´s going to be very loud so you don´t even have to watch in the morning.

Thats pretty slimy and low Stab him with a BBQ fork

petty thief slime balls and hes a midget pussy

Even The mobsters had more ethics and class ..... in my old hood they used to say If you're gonna steal steal BIG
And don't shit where ya eat ........meaning don't steal your neighbors 2 dollar oven mitts

I mean thats pretty friggin low
I couldnt even fathom stealing something so petty

Hide a little camera outside and put it on the shed,if he does it again ?.....Then open a bullshit face book account .. send pictures to all his buds and family on Facebook

I do not think he will come back after that ... otherwise he would have problems with the police even if he stole little things, it's still theft
Best of luck.

We had hoodies come through the neighborhood going through cars the other night. A lot of people had things missing. Apparently, they don't lock their doors.
Natural Citizen, I have a question: Is it true that many Americans do not lock their doors? that's what we see in Hollywood movies.

Some people...
There is a potted plant thief in my neighborhood. Been going on and off for the last 5-6 years.
The worst little thieves are those who steal the flowers in the cemeteries anyway here in France this become more and more frequent and in addition they destroy the graves, a bunch of savages.

Natural Citizen, I have a question: Is it true that many Americans do not lock their doors? that's what we see in Hollywood movies.

These days most people do lock their house doors in America. The crime is too high. For some reason, though, people don't always lock their car doors.

Just fifty years ago, though, a lot of people didn't always lock their house doors. Especially if they live in the rural areas. My grandparents never locked their doors. And as a boy, I don't recall that we locked our doors either. In both instances, though, we lived in the very rural country and very far from any cities.

Don't do Facebook myself but this is just too funny. I say set a trap for this knucklehead with some of your homiez.

Forum List

Back