GWB says shit on TV....

Working Man said:
I don't agree with GW on who's fault the Middle East war is. Personally, I blame the jews for trying to starve out Hamas.. But, with that being said, GW slips and says what most people who are of his mindset think anyway.

It isn't a bad thing he did, just unfortunate. If anything, it will cast him in a light that he wants to see this issue resolved. Definitive, even though I think he is wrong. And since nobody listens to what I say, he still looks good after saying it.

What's wrong with starving Hamas when Hamas won't negotiate peace and continues to want nothing but the destruction of Israel?

But... since you know nothing about this subject, apparently, Hamas has nothing to do with Lebanon. That would be Hezbollah, which is funded by Iran and Syria.

As far as I'm concerned this candid statement was the first time I literally applauded for him. Would have given him a standing O, too.

jillian said:
What's wrong with starving Hamas when Hamas won't negotiate peace and continues to want nothing but the destruction of Israel?

But... since you know nothing about this subject, apparently, Hamas has nothing to do with Lebanon. That would be Hezbollah, which is funded by Iran and Syria.

As far as I'm concerned this candid statement was the first time I literally applauded for him. Would have given him a standing O, too.

A STANDING " O " ?:suck: DAMN

:teeth:

dilloduck said:
A STANDING " O " ?:suck: DAMN

:teeth:

Good way to get your Dill in a pickle.. Don't know where those people have been who give Standing O's to the Bushman.

But,, what the hell, if she is willing, go for it.:ssex:

Forum List

Back