Guys & Girls: Who is your FANTASY Celebrity?

Taylor Swift. She's a bombshell, and the bragging rights would be epic.

1353288869_taylor-swift-ama_1.jpg
Robbing the Cradle eh...............

I have a list and honestly most of the guys have similar looks and values which make them totally unattainable but hey no one said a person can't admire looks. Ironically this man played the part of Jesus in the Passion. Does that mean I got the hots for Jesus?
Jim Caviezel
tumblr_mif7x0IJBD1rr6pnvo1_1280.jpg

I have a list and honestly most of the guys have similar looks and values which make them totally unattainable but hey no one said a person can't admire looks. Ironically this man played the part of Jesus in the Passion. Does that mean I got the hots for Jesus?
Jim Caviezel

I like his work in Person of Interest, but I'd much rather g out with Shaw, in a pinch, Root.

Jim Caviezel

I like his work in Person of Interest, but I'd much rather g out with Shaw, in a pinch, Root.
Oh come on now let's not exclude Harold here. Poor guy

Jim Caviezel

Oh come on now let's not exclude Harold here. Poor guy
+

Bear is sexier than Harold

Virginia Fox and she is too. Oh, these right wing women. In public, they are paragons of virtue, but in private, they are "Tigers".
virginia-fox-09.jpg

One eye is looking at you and the other eye is looking for you, but when it finds you?
tumblr_mug898DCIc1rf67slo1_500.gif

Celebrities do not impress me.

There have been more than one.

As a pre-teen it was Linda Evans on Big Valley

3-67.jpg

Then it was Cheryl Ladd

693339483_o.jpg

As I got older Diane Lane held the top spot for a while

Diane-Lane-Wallpaper-HD-Free-Download-1.jpg

I see a pattern here

Forum List

Back