Guy opens his door, robber sticks gun in his face, so guy shoots him 4 times...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...anti gunners....tell us again how people will be easily be disarmed, won't be able to deal with attackers, and will either spray and pray, or freeze in panic.....

This guys first mistake was to open his door......luckily he had a gun with him....

Kentucky Man Wins Knock-Knock Game With Armed Robbers

A homeowner in Booneville, KY said he did what he had to in order to protect himself and his sleeping wife Tuesday morning when a group of home invaders knocked on his door and pulled a gun on him.

When James Stewart heard a knock at his door at 5 a.m., he armed himself with his pistol ‘just in case something went wrong’ before opening it to the woman outside who was asking for help. When he opened the door, his hunch was right – the woman was not alone.

Police said when Stewart opened the door, 42-year-old Charles Harris jumped out and pointed a gun right at the elderly homeowner’s head.

“I had my pistol in my hand, up and four shots. He fell to the ground and never moved,” said Stewart.

Harris was pronounced dead at the scene.

The woman who knocked on Stewart’s door was also shot in the arm. She managed to make it to their getaway car and the driver brought the woman, identified as 36-year-old Linda Peters, to a local hospital where she is being treated for her injuries.

Feel bad to hear of anyone getting shot and killed.

But, don't point guns at people.......

Can we hear another story about someone drunk, at the wrong address, looking for help and gets shot?

So...anti gunners....tell us again how people will be easily be disarmed, won't be able to deal with attackers, and will either spray and pray, or freeze in panic.....

This guys first mistake was to open his door......luckily he had a gun with him....

Kentucky Man Wins Knock-Knock Game With Armed Robbers

A homeowner in Booneville, KY said he did what he had to in order to protect himself and his sleeping wife Tuesday morning when a group of home invaders knocked on his door and pulled a gun on him.

When James Stewart heard a knock at his door at 5 a.m., he armed himself with his pistol ‘just in case something went wrong’ before opening it to the woman outside who was asking for help. When he opened the door, his hunch was right – the woman was not alone.

Police said when Stewart opened the door, 42-year-old Charles Harris jumped out and pointed a gun right at the elderly homeowner’s head.

“I had my pistol in my hand, up and four shots. He fell to the ground and never moved,” said Stewart.

Harris was pronounced dead at the scene.

The woman who knocked on Stewart’s door was also shot in the arm. She managed to make it to their getaway car and the driver brought the woman, identified as 36-year-old Linda Peters, to a local hospital where she is being treated for her injuries.
You should never open your front door for anybody.

You should either have a little cavity that you can speak through, or a window near the door (but not right next to it).

The only time in recent memory that I have opened the door for anybody was for a cop with a badge.

She showed me her badge.

She was a lady cop and she was doing a background check on one of the neighbors who had applied to work for the City.

Pretty lady.

Having said that, you still need some kind of carbine or shotgun to protect your home.

I recommend double-aught buckshot alternated with magnum slugs.

Was Charles Harris a black man? We cannot judge the validity of this encounter without knowing who the racist is.

That's how it works, right? :uhh:

Was Charles Harris a black man? We cannot judge the validity of this encounter without knowing who the racist is.

True, if it was a white guy that was shot, then he got what he deserved. If it was a black guy that was shot, it was strictly because he was black and we didn't know his intent when he pointed the gun at Mr. Stewart.

True, if it was a white guy that was shot, then he got what he deserved. If it was a black guy that was shot, it was strictly because he was black and we didn't know his intent when he pointed the gun at Mr. Stewart.

Black people don't point guns at people....haven't you heard ?

Can't feel bad about a person that knocks on a door and then points a gun in the face of the person that opened the door. The scumbag got what he deserved.

Can't feel bad about a person that knocks on a door and then points a gun in the face of the person that opened the door. The scumbag got what he deserved.

I can't argue that point. I think I implied as much.

But he probably has parents. He might even have a wife and children.

It makes me sad that this happens.

I understood it happened. I know why it happened. I certainly don't blame the guy who shot him.

But this really isn't what I like to see. It makes me sad.

I understood it happened. I know why it happened. I certainly don't blame the guy who shot him.

I understand Feel bad for his family too, but not for the perp

That's right, he would have had his hands up and said "don't shoot."

The guy is an older gentleman and he has the burden of taking a life, justified however, he has to feel terrible.

The guy is an older gentleman and he has the burden of taking a life, justified however, he has to feel terrible.

And yet another dimension to the tragedy.

It is tough to think that people have let it come to this.

Now, we have that twit in Baltimore who is fomenting hate.

Ambush or sneak up from behind?

Forum List

Back