Guy asks girl out for drinks on a first date….

i swear its like so much product

Fake story, fake video so she can show her big ass in a tight dress.

speaking of fake ass shit...how do men feel about the women caking on make up...i saw this youtube...a woman goes from mud ugly to damnnnnnnn with make up
I'm okay with a little makeup.... as long as it looks reasonably natural. Some women wear so much makeup that they look like clowns.

I use makeup to subtly enhance and conceal, but I absolutely look me ME either way. This stuff these women are doing--they're really putting on a whole mask. Then you have to worry if it rains, if you sweat, etc, etc, etc and the mask comes off, people will be shocked at what you REALLY look like.
My wife had a makeup routine after she took off her primary makeup, so she was always 'made up'. I was shocked when I saw her without any makeup. A different person altogether. It bothered her more than me however.

The guy set himself up for this and, unless this is all staged, is no gentleman and no hero. If he truly invited her to dinner and it didn't go as he liked, he should have "manned up" and paid, then just never called her again.

I'm okay with a little makeup.... as long as it looks reasonably natural. Some women wear so much makeup that they look like clowns.
I dated a Swedish girl whose complexion was so fair that she could only were a light shade of pink lipstick. She said that red made her look like a clown. I badgered her into putting some on, and sure enough, she looked like a clown.

I dated a Swedish girl whose complexion was so fair that she could only wear a light shade of pink lipstick. She said that red made her look like a clown. I badgered her into putting some on, and sure enough, she looked like a clown.

She proceeds to order 48 Oysters and a crab cake dinner.
Guy excuses himself to go to the bathroom then skips out leaving her with the $185 bill.

Yeah I don't blame the guy. Unless there was some kind of legal written contract written on a napkin 48 oysters for 1 night in bed I would walk out too.

Haven't ypu people learned yet that everything on Tikstagram is fake?

Forum List

Back