Gutless!

Hi, Spoonman. I don't know if you were banned or suspended or not. You know the rules now. Family is off limits.

That's right starkey, you obviolsly don't know a thing. Priceless. Psssst Starkey, get a real life, get laid, do something to rid yourself of all of that pent up frustration. Nice gloat Fail BTW

I read through the photos and captions. It is clear that when one stands firmly for what is right, one has enemies from everywhere.

Way to go Bush!!! You got my vote again. I don't agree with all Bush did, but I know where his heart was. The same cannot be said about Obama, he is a deceiver!!!

The main thing that Bush stood for that caused most of the protests was his faith.

We believers MUST do the same.

Smart33, (1) Bush deceived the Christian far right, (2) the Christian far right does not run the country, and (3) I fail to see how Obama is a deceiver.

1) I failed to see how Bush was a deceiver. 2) I know the Christian right doesn't run the country, I am OK with that, 3) The cham is that Obama is running the country down.

I read through the photos and captions. It is clear that when one stands firmly for what is right, one has enemies from everywhere.

Way to go Bush!!! You got my vote again. I don't agree with all Bush did, but I know where his heart was. The same cannot be said about Obama, he is a deceiver!!!

The main thing that Bush stood for that caused most of the protests was his faith.

We believers MUST do the same.

Smart33, (1) Bush deceived the Christian far right, (2) the Christian far right does not run the country, and (3) I fail to see how Obama is a deceiver.

1) I failed to see how Bush was a deceiver. 2) I know the Christian right doesn't run the country, I am OK with that, 3) The cham is that Obama is running the country down.

Starkey will never give you an asnwer. He's a troll. Just watch, mark my words. His response will be a non answer with no support. Don't waste time with the moron. He is only trying to yank your chain.

Smart33, the invasion was not about WMDs or freedom and democracy, imho; it was about nation building an ally in the Middle East that would counter Iran. I agree that the Christian right does not now run the country, and no one in his or her right mind wants that. I don't think John McCain, other than health care (I am not sure about that), would have done anything differently about economics. I also think McCain would be drawing the troop levels and increasing the training mission.

Smart33, the invasion was not about WMDs or freedom and democracy, imho; it was about nation building an ally in the Middle East that would counter Iran. I agree that the Christian right does not now run the country, and no one in his or her right mind wants that. I don't think John McCain, other than health care (I am not sure about that), would have done anything differently about economics. I also think McCain would be drawing the troop levels and increasing the training mission.
Well you are definitely not in your right mind. :lol:

Starkey will never give you an asnwer. He's a troll. Just watch, mark my words. His response will be a non answer with no support. Don't waste time with the moron. He is only trying to yank your chain.

Of course he is. He is Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement.

Yup, Rabbi, I have given evidence while you merely attack personality. In that sense, you are hip and thigh with Spoonman. :lol:

Of course he is. He is Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement.
I've never seen him give one shred of evidence. He's just a troll. A very poor one at that. LOL, I still can't get over the fact he thinks he got me banned.

YHO is noted. However, opinions and fact do not hold the same value.

My opinion is quite closer to the facts that your belief.

My primary beef with Bush is that General Shinseki advised DOD Secretary Rumsfeld and Congress that after quick victory that several hundreds of thousands of troops would be needed to secure the victory, and Rumsfeld canned him. And when the Surge was at is highest in 2007, there were several hundreds of thousands of troops and mercenaries on the ground. Silly neo-con, corporatist ideology ranked professional opinion, and we have had more than 4000 dead and tens of thousands of wounded Americans.

The war was unnecessary, it was strategized poorly, and the professional soldiers and their peers paid the price unnecessarily because of neo-con hubris.

My primary beef with Bush is that General Shinseki advised DOD Secretary Rumsfeld and Congress that after quick victory that several hundreds of thousands of troops would be needed to secure the victory, and Rumsfeld canned him. And when the Surge was at is highest in 2007, there were several hundreds of thousands of troops and mercenaries on the ground. Silly neo-con, corporatist ideology ranked professional opinion, and we have had more than 4000 dead and tens of thousands of wounded Americans.

The war was unnecessary, it was strategized poorly, and the professional soldiers and their peers paid the price unnecessarily because of neo-con hubris.

So says Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement! All hail! The village will reclaim its idiot very shortly.

You can check the history books released as early as 2008 by the mainstream educational publishing houses, houses that have to sell their product in conservative Texas. You can find out for yourself.

Until the GOP produces solid centrist leaders (as Bush the Younger was perceived to be), it will remain in the minority. Remember when Ashcroft lost to a dead man in Missouri? The entire Democratic Congress could crash in a plane, and the GOP would fall five seats short of a majority.

I am trying to remember that young republican upstart from back East who got elected to the Senate last year. He promised he wouldn't follow republicans if they are wrong. I was wondering how he is doing with his promises.

So says Jake, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement! All hail! The village will reclaim its idiot very shortly.

So you have been to the village, huh? Were you picking pumpkins or spading spuds?:eusa_angel:

So you have been to the village, huh? Were you picking pumpkins or spading spuds?:eusa_angel:

I was campaigning on your behalf to unseat JakeStarkey from his position.

Forum List

Back