Gutless!

What's "extreme" about getting back to founding principals like low taxation, limited government and personal responsibility?

What world do you live in? Oh, the world of Marx and Engels.

the republicans are for Limited Government and personal responsibility???

Not since before Reagan that is certain.

It is really amazing how the republican lie keeps getting repeated, and it means absolutely nothing. But they hang onto it anyway. Do they go home and cry in their closets for being such miserable failures to the old Republican Guard? Are they ashambed everyday of their lives for lying about what they really do? They can't even identify with any party members who are so far left they have their heads up Liberal asses across the isle.

It's a real pity. You used to be able to argue politics with conservatives, but nowdays they agree with what you are saying.

daveman, are you pretending to be Republican now like Rabbi?

No, I'm a conservative. The GOP has gone too far left. And your solution? Go even further to the left.

Why don't you just register Democrat (as if you weren't already! :lol:).

Daveman,

Do you really think that the Republican party is right of the DEMOCRATIC party?

Could you define being right politically, as you understand it, please?

Does it mean starting wars in Asia and not paying the bills as they come due? Does it mean bailing out private banks that fail with public money? Does it mean sending industry off shore such that the USA cannot even supply its own military without help from foreign nations?

Because those policies are the policies of BOTH the Republicans and Democrats, ya know?

Is that your definition of a conservative position? Then BOTH the Dems and Reps are conservatives

Really? I don't think so.

I think the whole left/right liberal conservative paradigm is just so much bullshit.

FYI, that kind of behavior is the antithesis of what the Republican Party used to stand for, ya know.

No, I think you don't know that.

What continues to astound me is how similarly the Dems and Reps act and how oblivious you partisans are to that reality.

Oh they say different things, of course, but their policies are so similar that if I didn't know which party was in power, I couldn't tell -- just based on their policies --which party was in office.

How sincerely patriotic people like you can miss this obvious fact simply astounds me.

Last edited:
daveman, are you pretending to be Republican now like Rabbi?

No, I'm a conservative. The GOP has gone too far left. And your solution? Go even further to the left.

Why don't you just register Democrat (as if you weren't already! :lol:).

Daveman,

Do you really think that the Republican party is right of the DEMOCRATIC party?

Could you define being right politically, as you understand it, please?

Does it mean starting wars in Asia and not paying the bills as they come due? Does it mean bailing out private banks that fail with public money? Does it mean sending industry off shore such that the USA cannot even supply its own military without help from foreign nations?

Because those policies are the policies of BOTH the Republicans and Democrats, ya know?

Is that your definition of a conservative position? Then BOTH the Dems and Reps are conservatives

Really? I don't think so.

I think the whole left/right liberal conservative paradigm is just so much bullshit.

FYI, that kind of behavior is the antithesis of what the Republican Party used to stand for, ya know.

No, I think you don't know that.

What continues to astound me is how similarly the Dems and Reps act and how oblivious you partisans are to that reality.

Oh they say different things, of course, but their policies are so similar that if I didn't know which party was in power, I couldn't tell -- just based on their policies --which party was in office.

How sincerely patriotic people like you can miss this obvious fact simply astounds me.
You've equating Republicans and conservatives. As the TEA Party movement shows, the two are not the same thing. The Democratic Party and their auxiliary, the GOP, have brought this nation to the condition it's in today. (NOTE: Despite what Obama keeps telling you, it's NOT a good thing.)

Conservatives need to reclaim the GOP. Only then will we have a two-party system. As it stands now, we only have one party. And the results are clear.

The real gutless wonder was none other than georgie porgie himself.

He is deserter (all you career military types who suported him should remember that). He never served in combat. Deserted from the Air National Guard. He never served in combat.

The shrub is gutless wonder. A low-life, belly crawling, slime sucking coward.

Nope, he no more deserted than John Kerry was a coward. The closer you get to the folks around them both at the times under question overwhelmingly support George and John.

I read through the photos and captions. It is clear that when one stands firmly for what is right, one has enemies from everywhere.

Way to go Bush!!! You got my vote again. I don't agree with all Bush did, but I know where his heart was. The same cannot be said about Obama, he is a deceiver!!!

The main thing that Bush stood for that caused most of the protests was his faith.

We believers MUST do the same.

He is deserter (all you career military types who suported him should remember that). He never served in combat. Deserted from the Air National Guard. He never served in combat.

He's no Joe Biden, that's for damn sure!

Please provide any and all proof that President Bush was ever charged with desertion, or even where he was AWOL.

Fact is that there were pilots in his unit that were sent to Nam. It takes a real coward to strap into one of those jet fighters. When was the last time you sat down on a rocket?

I read through the photos and captions. It is clear that when one stands firmly for what is right, one has enemies from everywhere.

Way to go Bush!!! You got my vote again. I don't agree with all Bush did, but I know where his heart was. The same cannot be said about Obama, he is a deceiver!!!

The main thing that Bush stood for that caused most of the protests was his faith.

Smart33, (1) Bush deceived the Christian far right, (2) the Christian far right does not run the country, and (3) I fail to see how Obama is a deceiver.

Smart33, (1) Bush deceived the Christian far right, (2) the Christian far right does not run the country, and (3) I fail to see how Obama is a deceiver.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Z5KZ42GXw]YouTube - Obama, Which One Did You Vote For?[/ame]

Truest thing you've written so far.

What's "extreme" about getting back to founding principals like low taxation, limited government and personal responsibility?

What world do you live in? Oh, the world of Marx and Engels.

the republicans are for Limited Government and personal responsibility???

Not since before Reagan that is certain.

Huh?
Reagan was basically the first elected Republican who stood for that. Prior to Reagan the GOP was the party of Nixon and Rockefeller, big government types who favored big business. Goldwater and Reagan remade the party and defined it.
They are certainly more for limited gov't than the Dums, the Party of Fuck You.

This is mostly true, aside from Reagan believing in limited government. The Republican Party was founded as the big government party, taking over for the Whig Party which took over for the Federalist Party. The only real limited government Presidents from the Republican Party were Harding and Coolidge, and they went against the grain of Republicans. The Republicans became the supposed party of limited government because the Democratic Party descended into Progressivism and surpassed them in calling for bigger government.

I hate to break it to you, but those National Guard records Dan Rather reported on, were FAKES!

:cuckoo:

Hey, dumbass: Dan Rather lied to you. :rofl:

He's no Joe Biden, that's for damn sure!
Or Bill "Oh, Shit...I Need To Get My Ass To Oxford!" Clinton.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Z5KZ42GXw]YouTube - Obama, Which One Did You Vote For?[/ame]

You are not even Christian, and your clip means nothing.

You are not even Christian, and your clip means nothing.

You are a troll. Nothing you say means anything. BTW, am I banned? FAIL

Hi, Spoonman. I don't know if you were banned or suspended or not. You know the rules now. Family is off limits.

Forum List

Back