Gutless GOP

If he listened to the Generals he wouldn't have withdrawal anyone until the Taliban started peace talks and had a ceasefire with the Afghans, which was the first order of business in the Doha Agreement.

Perhaps you can answer why he ordered the complete withdrawal of US forces in Nov. 2020, shortly after his loss to Joe Biden was announced? Only to flip-flop within a week and change that order to a reduction of our troop strength to 2,500 by Jan 15th, 2021?

It's not all Benedict Donald's fault though. The so called liberal media completely ignored the deteriorating conditions in Afghanistan throughout 2020, while the Taliban continued to attack the Afghan Army and the Afghan Government's employees.

Why did Benedict Donald brag about what he did in his first rally after his loss??

:blahblah:

are doing damage to the US. Have said this for years the GOP is the stupid and tepid party, the Democrats the Evil party. There are some exceptions but generally that is the way it has been.
Let's see if the theocrat can successfully negotiate an overall drop in spending. I mean give the kid a chance. He's barely out of High School, and he already championed alternate electors for Trump. LOL

If he listened to the Generals he wouldn't have withdrawal anyone until the Taliban started peace talks and had a ceasefire with the Afghans, which was the first order of business in the Doha Agreement.
Perhaps you can answer why he ordered the complete withdrawal of US forces in Nov. 2020, shortly after his loss to Joe Biden was announced? Only to flip-flop within a week and change that order to a reduction of our troop strength to 2,500 by Jan 15th, 2021?
It's not all Benedict Donald's fault though. The so called liberal media completely ignored the deteriorating conditions in Afghanistan throughout 2020, while the Taliban continued to attack the Afghan Army and the Afghan Government's employees.
Why did Benedict Donald brag about what he did in his first rally after his loss??
Trump had the Taliban under control. No US soldier was killed in AFG for about 14-months during Trump's term. Then Biden cut and ran.
Traitor Joe left $85b of US equipment for the Taliban, and was held in CONTEMPT by US allies.

WASHINGTON — Top military leaders said Tuesday that they had recommended to President Joe Biden that the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan even after the Aug. 31 withdrawal deadline, contradicting the president's assertion last month that his advisers did not tell him to leave a small military presence in the country.

Trump had the Taliban under control. No US soldier was killed in AFG for about 14-months during Trump's term. Then Biden cut and ran.
Traitor Joe left $85b of US equipment for the Taliban, and was held in CONTEMPT by US allies.

WASHINGTON — Top military leaders said Tuesday that they had recommended to President Joe Biden that the U.S. keep 2,500 troops in Afghanistan even after the Aug. 31 withdrawal deadline, contradicting the president's assertion last month that his advisers did not tell him to leave a small military presence in the country.
EXcept Trump invited the Taliban to Camp David, for a cookout or something.

Left wing cult fucks LOVE WAR. Left wing cult fucks love to blow up brown people half way around the globe while they day their hair blue, watch TIK TOK, and get triggered if anyone disagrees with them.

They are the taints of the modern world. Not dicks, pussies, or assholes.....kind of a mix of everything, Just pathetic humans. Thank GOD left wing cult fucks are not having babies.

No he didn't. The truce between the Taliban and US forces and our allies was the only condition the Taliban adhered to. They, the Taliban, ignored the other conditions the Trump Administration claimed the reduction of troops was based on. The Taliban continued their assault on the Afghan Army and Government facility throughout 2020.

After the President announced that he was going to remove the 2500 troops that Trump left him, it was up to the generals to develop a withdrawal plan. Furthermore, they admitted under oath that if we had left 2500 troops after the truce ended, they would come under attack and further reinforcements would be necessary to ensure that the Taliban could not decimate them.

Benedict Donald screwed the pooch and then blamed Biden for not fixing his fuckups.

No he didn't. The truce between the Taliban and US forces and our allies was the only condition the Taliban adhered to. They, the Taliban, ignored the other conditions the Trump Administration claimed the reduction of troops was based on. The Taliban continued their assault on the Afghan Army and Government facility throughout 2020.

After the President announced that he was going to remove the 2500 troops that Trump left him, it was up to the generals to develop a withdrawal plan. Furthermore, they admitted under oath that if we had left 2500 troops after the truce ended, they would come under attack and further reinforcements would be necessary to ensure that the Taliban could not decimate them.

Benedict Donald screwed the pooch and then blamed Biden for not fixing his fuckups.
I realize Maga is intent on re-writing history for their alternate facts to blame Biden, and only Biden.

But really, it's a bipartisan fuck up led by W, Obama and then Trump. Trump did get a deal with the Taliban, but he was too much a scared pussy of the RW to do it. It fell to Biden.

I never blamed Ford for losing Vietnam. Now when he threatened to send kids back in ..... I voted for Carter cause I didn't wanna go! LOL

I realize Maga is intent on re-writing history for their alternate facts to blame Biden, and only Biden.

But really, it's a bipartisan fuck up led by W, Obama and then Trump. Trump did get a deal with the Taliban, but he was too much a scared pussy of the RW to do it. It fell to Biden.

I never blamed Ford for losing Vietnam. Now when he threatened to send kids back in ..... I voted for Carter cause I didn't wanna go! LOL
I can't disagree with that. 76 was the last election I couldn't vote in. I would have voted for Carter, based on his decriminalization stance, and the Allman Brothers!

AFG was doing just fine under Trump, and then transformed into a disaster under Biden.
You can type all the lies you want, but Trump wasn't held in CONTEMPT by the US allies, Biden was.
Like Director Gates famously said, Joe Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy decision he ever made.

AFG was doing just fine under Trump, and then transformed into a disaster under Biden.
You can type all the lies you want, but Trump wasn't held in CONTEMPT by the US allies, Biden was.
Like Director Gates famously said, Joe Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy decision he ever made.
The Conservatives in Brittan believed the lies when they held Johnson and Biden in contempt. It was Benedict Donald who removed the bulk of our troops in 2020 while not forcing the Taliban to the conditions of our conditional withdrawal. Benedict ordered that Biden be left only a skeleton force of 2,500 soldiers.

The Conservatives in Brittan believed the lies when they held Johnson and Biden in contempt. It was Benedict Donald who removed the bulk of our troops in 2020 while not forcing the Taliban to the conditions of our conditional withdrawal. Benedict ordered that Biden be left only a skeleton force of 2,500 soldiers.

The lies that your Cult has you repeat would embarrass most people.

Let's see if the theocrat can successfully negotiate an overall drop in spending. I mean give the kid a chance. He's barely out of High School, and he already championed alternate electors for Trump. LOL
Spending always goes up. I don't care much for members of Congress of either party with a few exceptions.

With all of the good work that Comer and Jim Jordan have done uncovering the Biden Crime Family crimes, to have a few traitors decline to impeach Biden proves those Republicans are unfit to hold office.
If Cummer & Gymmy Boy have so much on Biden how come they can't get enough votes from their OWN party to impeach him?

Because they have nothing but their big mouth, dupe.

If Cummer & Gymmy Boy have so much on Biden how come they can't get enough votes from their OWN party to impeach him?
Because they have nothing but their big mouth, dupe.
Because some of the RINOs are from districts Biden won and the Pinkos don't want to rock the boat.
They are too fucking stupid to understand that Biden is toast in 2024, and they chose to protect him.

Because some of the RINOs are from districts Biden won and the Pinkos don't want to rock the boat.
They are too fucking stupid to understand that Biden is toast in 2024, and they chose to protect him.

They aren't protecting Biden.
The Senate will protect him, regardless.
The Republicans are protecting their seat.

The GOP can't get a freaking break no what happens in politics. The link doesn't use the term "yellow bellied" so it's' obviously a left wing creation by a RINO poster.

With all of the good work that Comer and Jim Jordan have done uncovering the Biden Crime Family crimes, to have a few traitors decline to impeach Biden proves those Republicans are unfit to hold office.
Yes. They’ve done so well in fact that there is nothing substantial enough for impeachment as of yet. :rolleyes:

are doing damage to the US. Have said this for years the GOP is the stupid and tepid party, the Democrats the Evil party. There are some exceptions but generally that is the way it has been.
I hate “Republicans” almost as much as I hate leftist Democrats.
Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC rule book.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Forum List

Back