Gutless GOP

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

are doing damage to the US. Have said this for years the GOP is the stupid and tepid party, the Democrats the Evil party. There are some exceptions but generally that is the way it has been.

are doing damage to the US. Have said this for years the GOP is the stupid and tepid party, the Democrats the Evil party. There are some exceptions but generally that is the way it has been.

That's why it's good that MAGA's now vastly outnumber them both.

And that idiot pussy boy McCarthy is going around punching his republican enemies in the back... just like a sneaky punk coward.... this is why I refuse to change my party affiliation from republican to independent... because this is my party not the RINO's party....

With all of the good work that Comer and Jim Jordan have done uncovering the Biden Crime Family crimes, to have a few traitors decline to impeach Biden proves those Republicans are unfit to hold office.
What were the crimes uncovered? Do you have their US CODE Statute numbers, so I can look them up? :rolleyes:

You have nothing of the kind, other than hunter lying about his drug addiction on a gun app form, and tax crime accusations.

Put up, or shut up! :thup: ;)

What were the crimes uncovered? Do you have their US CODE Statute numbers, so I can look them up? :rolleyes:

You have nothing of the kind, other than hunter lying about his drug addiction on a gun app form, and tax crime accusations.

What the problem with Republicans is that they have shills in the party. However, they are themselves to far left. And the thing that hurts is that they do not close the deal. politics can be tough. At some point for them it is time to say ph uk it and vote everything the same way the other party does. Soon enough it is going to be November of 2024 and another term of Republican House rule will be wasted with more promises coming in the next term.

Here are the 8 Republicans who voted against the measure.

• Rep. Tom McClintock, R-Calif.
  • Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-N.C.
  • Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif.
  • Rep. John Duarte, R-Calif.
  • Rep. Ken Buck, R-Colo.
  • Rep. Cliff Bentz, R-Ore.
  • Rep. Mike Turner, R-Ohio
  • Rep. Patrick McHenry, R-N.C.
Ha! I knew Ken Buck was gutless!

like i have said...this century the politicians from both parties are the most incompetent and inept politicians this country has ever seen...

LOL!! Like the dems put up statute numbers for the "perfect phone call" and the "election fraud protest".

1. Open Borders, letting thousands of terrorists
2. Money laundering via shell companies
3. Abandoning $85b of US equipment in AFG to our adversaries, so they can reverse engineer it
4. Forgiving $39b of student loan debt without legal authority
5. Extorting Ukraine to fire Shokin to protect Hunter's cash cow, Burisma. After Obama admin lauded Shokin's work.

I don't need "crimes" as much as "Articles of Impeachment". (5) is a good start.

The GOP cannot even agree to impeach MAYORKAS.

What kind of PUB thinks MAYORKAS is doing a good job??!!

Mayorkas is INCOMPETENT or CORRUPT. There is nothing else. Either way, he needs to go.

There is no way that he is going.
Impeachment wouldn't remove him.

Taking bribes is a crime, dingbat.

The only person in Biden's cabinet less competent than Mayorkas is Mayor Buttgig.

There is not a single adult level competent person in this administration.
Doesn't equate to impeachment and removal.
Democrats would burn the country down, again before voting one of their own out.

Forum List

Back