Guns Seized In Gun-Grabbing Raid In LA

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Police in Los Angeles seize more than 1,000 guns at home in posh Bel Air neighborhood

b7b403af-e9ac-4443-8a36-737bed08834b-AP_Gun_Cache_Seized_1.JPG

Even though Obama and his evil dictatorship is over - he is still with the help of George Soros, calling shots.

He most likely ordered the ATF Gestapo to seize over 1,000 guns Wednesday from a home in the posh Bel Air section of Los Angeles, according to the gun grabbing Nazi storm troopers. From the article: "U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the police inspecting a large cache of weapons seized at a home in the affluent Holmby Hills area of Los Angeles Wednesday, May 8, 2019. Authorities seized more than a thousand guns from the home after getting an anonymous tip regarding illegal firearms sales in a posh area near the Playboy Mansion and served a search warrant around 4 a.m."

According to one officer, “I had never seen so many weapons in my career of 31 years,” police Lt. Chris Ramirez said. “That’s such a big arsenal in a residence like this, in this type of neighborhood. It’s astounding.” Girard Saenz, 57, of Los Angeles, was arrested on suspicion of distributing, transporting, importing, selling, or lending an assault weapon. The 8,200-square foot, five-bedroom home where the weapons were confiscated is valued at more than $7 million and according to the Los Angeles Times, the property is owned by Cynthia Beck, who has three children with J. Paul Getty’s son Gordon Getty. Beck bought the property 18 years ago, but it is unclear what connection, she might have, if any, with the events Wednesday.

Now if this Saenz guy is one of those dirty illegals; then this may be a case of Obama running a secret Fast N Furious style gun operation, supplying illegal migrants coming here from Mexico with weapons to kill white women and children as called out in his Obama genocide manifesto (can be seen over at InfoWars.com with paid subscription) -- or if Saenz is not illegal but instead is part of the connected class -- then this is a gross overreach by the ATF -- who are seizing the weapons of a law-abiding citizen who was just practicing his 2nd amendment rights -- but since this happened in Hollywood -- I am going to blame this on liberals one way or the other.

heard about this yesterday , as the ATF Agent that was being interviewed said , there is nothing illegal about owning any number of firearms IF they were Legally acquired Biff [everybody KNOWS that Biff] . I gotta go back and read your link as i haven't read it yet Biff .

and might be over reach but from what i hear this guy was also [MAYBE] doing illegal Acts Biff .

I like what you did there

so are you going to justify taking away away everyones civil rights over this? ...or you going to stand next to a coffin..... with a dead black teenager in it who was murdered......BY another with an "illegally" possessed weapon and burn the bill of rights?

im just curious on which way ya wanna go with it

sounds like the hired help hopefully the white people who own the property can pin it all on the brown person .....for white justice

the gettys uh boy

i liked hess

Police in Los Angeles seize more than 1,000 guns at home in posh Bel Air neighborhood

Even though Obama and his evil dictatorship is over - he is still with the help of George Soros, calling shots.

He most likely ordered the ATF Gestapo to seize over 1,000 guns Wednesday from a home in the posh Bel Air section of Los Angeles, according to the gun grabbing Nazi storm troopers. From the article: "U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the police inspecting a large cache of weapons seized at a home in the affluent Holmby Hills area of Los Angeles Wednesday, May 8, 2019. Authorities seized more than a thousand guns from the home after getting an anonymous tip regarding illegal firearms sales in a posh area near the Playboy Mansion and served a search warrant around 4 a.m."

According to one officer, “I had never seen so many weapons in my career of 31 years,” police Lt. Chris Ramirez said. “That’s such a big arsenal in a residence like this, in this type of neighborhood. It’s astounding.” Girard Saenz, 57, of Los Angeles, was arrested on suspicion of distributing, transporting, importing, selling, or lending an assault weapon. The 8,200-square foot, five-bedroom home where the weapons were confiscated is valued at more than $7 million and according to the Los Angeles Times, the property is owned by Cynthia Beck, who has three children with J. Paul Getty’s son Gordon Getty. Beck bought the property 18 years ago, but it is unclear what connection, she might have, if any, with the events Wednesday.

Now if this Saenz guy is one of those dirty illegals; then this may be a case of Obama running a secret Fast N Furious style gun operation, supplying illegal migrants coming here from Mexico with weapons to kill white women and children as called out in his Obama genocide manifesto (can be seen over at InfoWars.com with paid subscription) -- or if Saenz is not illegal but instead is part of the connected class -- then this is a gross overreach by the ATF -- who are seizing the weapons of a law-abiding citizen who was just practicing his 2nd amendment rights -- but since this happened in Hollywood -- I am going to blame this on liberals one way or the other.
everyone-i-dont-like-is-funded-by-george-soros-the-13662017.png

Wow dude. Conspiracy theories are fun and all but don't you think your going a little overboard?

Wow dude. Conspiracy theories are fun and all but don't you think your going a little overboard?
My brilliance may be a bit beyond your comprehension.....

This conspiracy is killing over at Stormfront.

Cartel money and rich Americans--you knew the connection had to be there, didn't you?

Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

The guy was selling guns illegally

You should want him to be arrested

You left out the reason why. It's not illegal to have over 1000 guns. It is illegal when you are selling them out the trunk of a car for any and all to buy. They bagged him on Federal Charges and state charges. He was operating a Gun Dealership without a FFL and he was selling guns to people that should not have been able to buy them in the first place. You Hero is a yet to be (but soon will be) convicted gun runner.

Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head

Is that a sexual wanting for you? What's the matter, can't you get laid? When I was in your part of the country, I didn't have any trouble finding females that were willing and able. I didn't need to proposition Democrat males like you are.

Who is the government to say who can sell or not sell guns?

Guns are our rights, the government can't tell us who we can or can't sell our God given guns to

THINK THAT THE GUY still needs to be Tried and PROVED GUILTY of doing anything illegal but have 2000 legally acquired guns is fine and dandy as far as am aware 'mrguncontrol Daryl' .

Guns are our rights, the government can't tell us who we can or can't sell our God given guns to
--------------------------------------- !!!

You had better read up on your States Gun Laws before you open that 1953 Packard Gun Store.

THINK THAT THE GUY still needs to be Tried and PROVED GUILTY of doing anything illegal but have 2000 legally acquired guns is fine and dandy as far as am aware 'mrguncontrol Daryl' .

You can legally obtain 10,000 for all anyone cares. But if you illegally sell them you get popped. And he got popped. The only thing they haven't done is do the day in court. He's history.

Forum List

Back