Police: Dad punched 1-month-old son in head, killing him, after losing video game. death penalty!

From the report...

Trice eventually threw the video game controller and then struck his baby in the head with his fist, police said. Moments later, the dad picked up his infant son and walked to the kitchen to prepare a bottle when he dropped child, according to court documents.

From the report...

Trice eventually threw the video game controller and then struck his baby in the head with his fist, police said. Moments later, the dad picked up his infant son and walked to the kitchen to prepare a bottle when he dropped child, according to court documents.
Sounds drunk.

At least ya’ll get to use his lifeless corpse to make political attacks. He didn’t die in vain.

You conservitards are fucking sick.

Stand that fucker on the edge of the hole so I don't have to drag him in after I shoot him, then you freaks climb down after him and cover yourselves up.

Yeah. I remember years ago one of these primates killed his three year old after coming out of da bedroo after making a "deposit" in da baby momma.

The three year old had eaten his sausage biscuit so he drew back and smashed the kids face, killing it in one punch.Good thing the kid didn't grab a malt liquor out da recently stolen fridge. He'da beheaded it.
Momma thay: He cum out and hit mah baby in he face"

Police: Dad punched 1-month-old son in head, killing him, after losing video game

This is why the death penalty should exist and why it should be carried out swiftly.
4709066.jpg

Stand that fucker on the edge of the hole so I don't have to drag him in after I shoot him, then you freaks climb down after him and cover yourselves up.
Your flexible morality is "funny"

Now tell us how it is ok to "allow" an "unwanted" newborn to be left to die. This fetus was on 30 days old. What is the cut off line in YOUR world?

Police: Dad punched 1-month-old son in head, killing him, after losing video game

This is why the death penalty should exist and why it should be carried out swiftly.
Democrats do this all of the time.
They figure a baby doesn't become a person until they start voting and paying taxes.
And this is an extension of the Democrat belief that a person is not a person but a parasite if he/she is dependent on others.

Wow what does that make most Democrats?

Jo

Now tell us how it is ok to "allow" an "unwanted" newborn to be left to die. This fetus was on 30 days old. What is the cut off line in YOUR world?
A. I've never talked about abortion here.

B. What does that have to do with this conservative asshole murdering a child?

A. I've never talked about abortion here.

B. What does that have to do with this conservative asshole murdering a child?
9b25d504f699682242331665e38f92388b5d938d1ddc00925fb0f65b3f37632d.jpg

At least ya’ll get to use his lifeless corpse to make political attacks. He didn’t die in vain.
I makes me cry to see such willfully ignorant malice and harm for no reason..It simply amazes me to this day after almost 58 years on this planet the cruelty on display..

Just wait until the monster is put away. He'll be the "baby" when his new roomies find out why he is all of a suddenly in their faces.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back