Guns in home kills family of five.

Funny, this story is about some kid killing his family, not guns suddenly developing the ability to move and the will to kill people.

Who said that?

Who knew that guns operated on their own with no human intervention.

Who said that?

Who said that?

Who said that?

Autonomous guns? Shit, we're screwed!

Who said that?

I didn't see a single place in this article where the GUNS killed anyone. If I missed the sentence that said, "And then the guns jumped up, loaded themselves, and shot everyone", please cite it.

Who said that?

Twist stories much?

Dude, did you read the fucking title of this thread?

Guns in home kills family of five.

GUNS IN HOME KILLS FAMILY OF FIVE.
15-year-old boy suspected of killing parents, 3 kids in New Mexico home
15-year-old boy suspected of killing parents, 3 kids in New Mexico home | Fox News
Again, guns in the home kills family instead of protecting family by a good kid. All law abiding citizens should under go an psychiatric evaluations before allowed to buy guns. Again a assault weapon involved.

yep... guns magically grew legs and trigger fingers... and walked around shooting themselves at people... happens every time you leave those sneaky guns to their own devices...

GUNS IN HOME KILLS FAMILY OF FIVE.
15-year-old boy suspected of killing parents, 3 kids in New Mexico home
15-year-old boy suspected of killing parents, 3 kids in New Mexico home | Fox News
Again, guns in the home kills family instead of protecting family by a good kid. All law abiding citizens should under go an psychiatric evaluations before allowed to buy guns. Again a assault weapon involved.

yep... guns magically grew legs and trigger fingers... and walked around shooting themselves at people... happens every time you leave those sneaky guns to their own devices...

gun-control-cartoon-club-knife.jpg

Contrary to the left wing agenda this isn't about guns. Its about a sickness in American society where life is no longer respected. It is about mental illness. Why are young children so mentally unstable, so detached from reality and so apparently aloof to the value of life? This boy was angry with his mother apparently. Anyone who really is concerned with this type of violence and anger would seek to find the cause rather than seek to further their political agenda.

By the way, the reports are the guns were in the parent's closet and he went into their room in the middle of the night while they slept.

Wait'll this kid finds out how many gun and other laws he broke, boy is he ever gonna be in trouble. And thank God we had all those laws in place so he can be charged with violating them now.

Again, guns in the home didn't kill anyone. A crazy kid in the home killed his family - AGAIN. And, the family was well aware that they had a crazy kid in the household. While there is a right to have a gun, anyone who keeps firearms in a home where there is a known crazy person is more culpable than the crazy person themselves.

Again, guns in the home didn't kill anyone. A crazy kid in the home killed his family - AGAIN. And, the family was well aware that they had a crazy kid in the household. While there is a right to have a gun, anyone who keeps firearms in a home where there is a known crazy person is more culpable than the crazy person themselves.

More details here:

Pressing Issues: UPDATES: Teenage Gunman Slays 5 in New Mexico

the family was well aware that they had a crazy kid in the household. While there is a right to have a gun, anyone who keeps firearms in a home where there is a known crazy person is more culpable than the crazy person themselves.

I agree on that point with a question. Was he known to be dangerous or simply mentally ill? Were the parents in fear for their lives? Not all mentally ill people are violent.

Again, I don't give a single fuck about this story. It's beyond fucking ridiculous to give it another second of thought

Every mass shooter in the last couple of years was a registered democrat. The Columbine kids weren't old enough to vote but their parents were registered democrats. The Va. Tech shooter was a registered democrat, the Ft. Hood shooter was a registered democrat and the Sandy Hook shooter was a registered democrat. Maybe there is a streak of insanity running through the democrat party.

Every mass shooter in the last couple of years was a registered democrat. The Columbine kids weren't old enough to vote but their parents were registered democrats. The Va. Tech shooter was a registered democrat, the Ft. Hood shooter was a registered democrat and the Sandy Hook shooter was a registered democrat. Maybe there is a streak of insanity running through the democrat party.

Do you honestly believe these people mass shoot because of the alleged letter after their name?

New Mexico isn't far from Mexico. The 3,000 illegal weapons our government shipped to Mexican drug cartels allegedly killed around 400 Mexican civilians so far and a US Border Patrol officer. Why don't the left wing gun grabbers try to get to the bottom of the Fast/Furious mess and indict those who were responsible instead of carping about crazy people who commit insane acts?

Wow! This is the first case of a gun killing people that I've ever heard. we should do somethign about these varmint firearms killing people in homes.

More details here:

the family was well aware that they had a crazy kid in the household. While there is a right to have a gun, anyone who keeps firearms in a home where there is a known crazy person is more culpable than the crazy person themselves.

I agree on that point with a question. Was he known to be dangerous or simply mentally ill? Were the parents in fear for their lives? Not all mentally ill people are violent.

Mentally ill people are unstable. If you want to trust that your family member's instability won't result in violence, or negligence for that matter, you are taking your life and the lives of many others in your hands.

I read the article you linked....Did you miss this part????

Authorities said each victim suffered more than one gunshot wound, and several guns were found at the home, one of which was a semi-automatic military-style rifle. Investigators were trying to determine who owned the guns.

So we don't know if those guns were already in the house, or if the boy brought them in from someplace else....Did he steal them? Did his parents own them? We don't know...and neither do you. Like we keep trying to tell you people, if a criminal wants a gun to murder someone, they will get one (or more!) somehow.

Contrary to the left wing agenda this isn't about guns. Its about a sickness in American society where life is no longer respected. It is about mental illness. Why are young children so mentally unstable, so detached from reality and so apparently aloof to the value of life?

But I also think the fact that so many guns are out there is a sign of mental illness in many. Not in all, but in many cases.

Owning a few guns is fine. Owning a collection of guns is okay by me. Owning an arsenal because you are preparing for the apocalypse is a sign of something wrong.

I'm not sure how you tell the difference. But it is a problem.

I worked with a co-worker who definitely should not have owned guns (fortunately he has moved on since). He was paranoid, delusional, depressive and made people nervous for all these reasons. He also owned, at my last rough count, something like 30 guns. Including ARss AK's and a half dozen pistols.

So while I understand as a gun owner that owning guns does not make one a threat, I have to say I am in favor of doing something about that side of the problem.

More details here:

Mentally ill people are unstable. If you want to trust that your family member's instability won't result in violence, or negligence for that matter, you are taking your life and the lives of many others in your hands.

Mental illness is a general term for a wide variety of illnesses. I do not believe all are unstable nor more prone to violence than the others. Some are and the issue here is whether this boy showed prior signs of being violent or the potential to be violent. I have no idea what his diagnosis even was if any.

Threads like these prove a point about fascist progressives.....A Horrible crime was committed by a obviously fucked up kid and what do they want?????? To punish the innocent people who had nothing to do with the crime......This is why you asshole progressives are fascists.

Forum List

Back