Guns in home kills family of five.

734802_414293915322077_284655256_n.jpg

Guns don't kill people, Progressive Mass Murderers kill people

That stupid lie has been debunked Frank.

Two of the shooters were from states where there is no political affiliation for registered voters.

ROFLMAO

It is not a lie, it has not been debunked just because you say it has, and we all know who the progressives are that want to cease guns.

No point in you lying like a whore.

It is not a lie, it has not been debunked just because you say it has, and we all know who the progressives are that want to cease guns.

You must have intimate knowledge of lying whores. I do not. But I am well acquainted with right wingers you do no research whatsoever and read everything posted on right-wing blogs as gospel, even the most blatant of lies.

The Sandy Hook shooter was the son of a GE vice-president and a survivalist mother with a gun fetish. Does that sound that a family that votes Democrat to you? His mother was stock piling weapons and food for the revolution after Obama was re-elected. Again, does that sound like a liberal?

Two of the shooters came from states where there is no political affiliation on the voter registration. How would anyone know what their political affiliation would be?

Just because some right winger publically speculates that the shooters are all Democrats doesn't make it so. The fact that you would swallow these lies without doing any fact checking whatsoever, just shows that you're prepared to believe any lie which denigrates liberals.

Check the facts.

You must have intimate knowledge of lying whores. I do not. But I am well acquainted with right wingers you do no research whatsoever and read everything posted on right-wing blogs as gospel, even the most blatant of lies.

The Sandy Hook shooter was the son of a GE vice-president and a survivalist mother with a gun fetish. Does that sound that a family that votes Democrat to you? His mother was stock piling weapons and food for the revolution after Obama was re-elected. Again, does that sound like a liberal?

Two of the shooters came from states where there is no political affiliation on the voter registration. How would anyone know what their political affiliation would be?

Just because some right winger publically speculates that the shooters are all Democrats doesn't make it so. The fact that you would swallow these lies without doing any fact checking whatsoever, just shows that you're prepared to believe any lie which denigrates liberals.

Check the facts.
1. Hmmmmmm, So did the the mother become unstable in her life, and this so much so after her seperation from her husband?

2. Is this usually a trait that of many single parent homes in which end up being run by single mom's these days afterwards ?

3. Did she begin raising her son in a very liberated enviroment with no father figure involved, and then she began losing her sanity along the way in this situation, thus causing him to lose his in the process also ?

4. Was it that she could no longer control the liberated outcome or enviromental mindset in which had been created around him and within him?

5. The thing that is being overlooked which is critical (imho), is where did the evilness come into play ?

6. Was it from a combination of this liberated enviroment lived in, along with the video games that may actually be the main culprit combined with other conponents involved, otherwise in which fed the boy's unstable mind in a way to do such evilness as this, and without any regards to human life when he did this or having even a concience involved in him any longer before hand and/or before he did this ?

7. What caused this boy's evilness in his life is my opinion of what should be focused on more than anything now. I mean what caused him to have absolutely no respect for life in this way, especially in regards to these childrens lives in this way ?

If we don't figure this out, then it will just go on and on and on I think..The first step is being honest about it all, then we will be able to learn our minds about this type of evilness in which he posessed, and where it came from, in so that we can prevent it from happening on and on again in our nation.

Last edited:
A lib would look at this picture and say "Aweee what a sweet cuddly bear", and next he would say I bet I can live with this bear so that he can understand me and I him. Next the bear eats the lib to his surprise...duh!

You must have intimate knowledge of lying whores. I do not.

That is a lie.

But I am well acquainted with right wingers you do no research whatsoever and read everything posted on right-wing blogs as gospel, even the most blatant of lies.

Such as.....

The Sandy Hook shooter was the son of a GE vice-president and a survivalist mother with a gun fetish. Does that sound that a family that votes Democrat to you?

The GE vice president part, sure does, but there are libtards with survivalist and gun fetishes, like Beria, Che or Castro.

His mother was stock piling weapons and food for the revolution after Obama was re-elected. Again, does that sound like a liberal?

Sounds like a typical libtard that says one thing but preps for another. Kind of like the libtards that talk all that agit-prop about how evil racial discrimination is then locks there doors if in a strange part of town and they spot more than a few blacks. Or talk about racial equality then insist htat talk of enforcing laws, rolling back welfare benefits, etc is code for being anti-black as if the prior two things were mostly done by blacks.

So what?

Just because some right winger publically speculates that the shooters are all Democrats doesn't make it so.

Not necesarily Democrats, but libtards...well that has the ring of truth to it.

The fact that you would swallow these lies without doing any fact checking whatsoever, just shows that you're prepared to believe any lie which denigrates liberals.

You presume I am taking someones word on this stuff when it simply seems to fit the history of leftwing fanatical fascists. Havent swallowed anything, lol.

Check the facts.

Ihave been following the case pretty closely, and I know that that kid did not use an AR-15 even though libtards have been lying about it ever since and still do.

It is easy to see who the liars are when they are lying as you watch them tell them.

Last edited:

That is a lie.

Such as.....

The GE vice president part, sure does, but there are libtards with survivalist and gun fetishes, like Beria, Che or Castro.

Sounds like a typical libtard that says one thing but preps for another. Kind of like the libtards that talk all that agit-prop about how evil racial discrimination is then locks there doors if in a strange part of town and they spot more than a few blacks. Or talk about racial equality then insist htat talk of enforcing laws, rolling back welfare benefits, etc is code for being anti-black as if the prior two things were mostly done by blacks.

So what?

The fact that you would swallow these lies without doing any fact checking whatsoever, just shows that you're prepared to believe any lie which denigrates liberals.

You presume I am taking someones word on this stuff when it simply seems to fit the history of leftwing fanatical fascists. Havent swallowed anything, lol.

Check the facts.

Ihave been following the case pretty closely, and I know that that kid did not use an AR-15 even though libtards have been lying about it ever since and still do.
It is easy to see who the liars are when they are lying as you watch them tell them.

You know this as fact eh? How do you know this as fact? I read where the Conn. State Police say a Bushmaster plus a couple pistols were recovered from the school. A shot gun was recovered from the car.

But seeing as how you are a definite know it all, go ahead and post your credible link proviing what it is you claim. Just for shits and grins.

So you want to tell me you can attest that all who buy, say, 30 round mags, are trust worthy, that they will keep them securely stored, that they will never be stolen. If you attest to that, you are a fool. Because these items are stollen, and sold. A good friend of mine is making good money, again, selling to paranoid gun nuts. Almost entirely high capacity mags. And laughing his ass off.

So, do I believe they will be secure. no. No more than the guns of the Connecticut child killer's mother. So, want to explain how that worked???

I attest you are a fascist pig who doesnt need to know why I want 30 round drum magazines.
And i attest that you are a congenital idiot for thinking I care why you want a 30 round magazine.

Dude, we all know that fascists like you dont give a shit about anyones freedom.

That is why we need guns, bitch.

That is a lie.

Such as.....

So what?

Check the facts.

You know this as fact eh? How do you know this as fact? I read where the Conn. State Police say a Bushmaster plus a couple pistols were recovered from the school. A shot gun was recovered from the car.

But seeing as how you are a definite know it all, go ahead and post your credible link proviing what it is you claim. Just for shits and grins.

I already did, idiot. It was on MSNBC, of all fuckingplaces just a couple of days ago, and they justified the 'confusion' by the cops because it is such a complicated thing to count how many and what type of guns were found in the godamned school. http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

Fucking think for yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back