Gunny show us the court case

If you had bothered to read any of my previous posts on this issue you would have discovered I happen to agree that even if he were born in Kenya he is a NATURAL Born Citizen and eligible. THAT is not the question put forth here. The question is WHY would Obama go to so much trouble to HIDE his birth Certificate if everything is on the up and up.
What trouble? Weirdos like you said the same shit about KErry during and after the 2004 campaign. Kerry later said he didn't reply to wierdos like you becuse he knew it make you look as stupid as you are.

He has the State of Hawaii agreeing he was born there, WHY go to so much expense and effort to HIDE his past and his birth Certificate AND further Gunny has claimed a Court RULED on the merits. No such ruling has occurred to my knowledge and the claim is false.
Hide?

get a life. Nobody is hiding anything and giving in to assinine questions never solves anything---it only raises other questions after giving credibilty to fools like you

Ya I bet you were calling all the left wing whacko's fools when they were demanding Bush's military records, his college records and any other record they could think off. And notice DUMB FUCK? Bush gave them the records and now Mr " the most transparent" administration ever guy won't even provide his real birth Certificate much less his or his wife's college records.

There is a conspiracy alright and it is on Obama's side.

Try again?

First of all, the term is dismissed, not denied. The case was dismissed due to the lack of evdentiary findng to support the plaintffs case. It is the same as a decision in favor of the defendant. This was an actual court case that was decided on the merits of the complaint. The complaint was dsmissed due a complete lack of merit. As said before, in practice, a decision to dismiss is the same as a ruling in favor of the respondant. Yes, the case could be brought again, but the lack of merit in the initial complaint makes that unlikely. So this is the case. Dismissing doesn't strike it from the record. Trust me.

Now, you try again.

He doesn't seem to get the lack of merit. Following RGS's precedent, I sue RGS for some wild unproven claim in order to get money from RGS. The court dismisses that because it has a lack of merit. Following RGS's precedent, my case was denied and it was simply because the courts were bias against me.

Ya I bet you were calling all the left wing whacko's fools when they were demanding Bush's military records, his college records and any other record they could think off. And notice DUMB FUCK? Bush gave them the records and now Mr " the most transparent" administration ever guy won't even provide his real birth Certificate much less his or his wife's college records.

Bush was a C minus student at best, no surprise. I mean he obviously passed since he got a degree but he passed doing the very bare minimum. No big surprise considering that seems to be his character. :eusa_eh:

By the way, do you recall the release of Bush's military records? Those things had so much stuff blackened out that it was pointless to release them. :eusa_eh:

Which is why I thought it was lulzy when Michael Moore (whether you like the guy or not) got uncensored transcripts of his military record from years ago. :lol:

EDIT: By the way, what the hell does his wife have to do with this? Especially her college records? She's not POTUS last I checked or holding any political office. I know I never even heard one person from the left ask for Laura Bush's college stuff.

Last edited:
hmm there was 11 hours between my first post and my last post asking where you were? sorry expected you to be concerned with the question you ask...i forgot...you only ask it because you think you can call gunny out with your bullshit....since the case was DISMISSED there is no court case to show you....you are the dumb ass...

hmm there was 11 hours between my first post and my last post asking where you were? sorry expected you to be concerned with the question you ask...i forgot...you only ask it because you think you can call gunny out with your bullshit....since the case was DISMISSED there is no court case to show you....you are the dumb ass...

Once again you DUMB ASS, show I was on during that time. Claiming on a internet board you won some argument because someone did not answer you while they were not on is nothing more then proving you have no point at all, it is so weak you have to pretend you won.

Last I checked I do not have to log on here at all, much less in a time frame of YOUR choosing. So tell ya what, fuck off. Ohh and if you do not answer soon I guess that means I won , right?

i will take the fuck off as your inability to deal with your claim being shot down....you know this is total bullshit and when you bring it up....you are called on it...

Bush was a C minus student at best, no surprise. I mean he obviously passed since he got a degree but he passed doing the very bare minimum. No big surprise considering that seems to be his character. :eusa_eh:

By the way, do you recall the release of Bush's military records? Those things had so much stuff blackened out that it was pointless to release them. :eusa_eh:

Which is why I thought it was lulzy when Michael Moore (whether you like the guy or not) got uncensored transcripts of his military record from years ago. :lol:

EDIT: By the way, what the hell does his wife have to do with this? Especially her college records? She's not POTUS last I checked or holding any political office. I know I never even heard one person from the left ask for Laura Bush's college stuff.

ROFL... So ya open with irrelevance regarding Bush's grades and ya close trying to knock away the relevance that this administration is one of the most secretive administrations in US history... short only of FDR... as far as I can tell.

Funny stuff...

I am not Gunny, obviously. BUT... Until someone proves Obama's mother was not a natural born citizen, you have NO case that Obama isn't. For proof, I give you but one of at least three Supreme Court rulings on this matter:

UNITED STATES V. WONG KIM ARK, 169 U. S. 649 (1898) -- US Supreme Court Cases from Justia & Oyez
The Court stated that:

The constitution nowhere defines the meaning of these words [citizen and natural born citizen], either by way of inclusion or of exclusion, except in so far as this is done by the affirmative declaration that 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States.'

Since there was no definition of "natural born citizen" found in the constitution, the majority adopted the common law of England that was a carry over from feudal times.

The court ruled:

It thus clearly appears that by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country, and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, and the jurisdiction of the English sovereign; and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject, unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign state, or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born. III. The same rule was in force in all the English colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the constitution as originally established.
If one of your parents is a natural born Citizen of the United States, YOU are as well, no matter where you were born. Even if you get to be born in orbit, or on the freakin Moon.

If you had bothered to read any of my previous posts on this issue you would have discovered I happen to agree that even if he were born in Kenya he is a NATURAL Born Citizen and eligible...

ROFLMNAO... this no doubt a function of his naturally, being born...

BRILLIANT!

Bush was a C minus student at best, no surprise.
And yet, my young friend -- his college grades were better than his opponent, John Kerry's were. Kerry was billed as the "intellectual candidate" yet we didn't see Kerry's transcripts until he had already lost the election. Small wonder huh?

And yet, my young friend -- his college grades were better than his opponent, John Kerry's were. Kerry was billed as the "intellectual candidate" yet we didn't see Kerry's transcripts until he had already lost the election. Small wonder huh?

I never said John Kerry was any genius either. They both should of gone and taken a hike in my honest opinion.

I never said John Kerry was any genius either. They both should of gone and taken a hike in my honest opinion.
There's really no reason to bring up Bush's grades then. BUT, at least HE released HIS college transcripts DURING the campaign, not seven months after. I would like to see Mr. Obama's.

Wouldn't you?

I am not Gunny, obviously. BUT... Until someone proves Obama's mother was not a natural born citizen, you have NO case that Obama isn't. For proof, I give you but one of at least three Supreme Court rulings on this matter:

UNITED STATES V. WONG KIM ARK, 169 U. S. 649 (1898) -- US Supreme Court Cases from Justia & Oyez
The Court stated that:

The constitution nowhere defines the meaning of these words [citizen and natural born citizen], either by way of inclusion or of exclusion, except in so far as this is done by the affirmative declaration that 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States.'

Since there was no definition of "natural born citizen" found in the constitution, the majority adopted the common law of England that was a carry over from feudal times.

The court ruled:

It thus clearly appears that by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country, and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, and the jurisdiction of the English sovereign; and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject, unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign state, or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born. III. The same rule was in force in all the English colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the constitution as originally established.
If one of your parents is a natural born Citizen of the United States, YOU are as well, no matter where you were born. Even if you get to be born in orbit, or on the freakin Moon.

If you had bothered to read any of my previous posts on this issue you would have discovered I happen to agree that even if he were born in Kenya he is a NATURAL Born Citizen and eligible. THAT is not the question put forth here. The question is WHY would Obama go to so much trouble to HIDE his birth Certificate if everything is on the up and up. He has the State of Hawaii agreeing he was born there, WHY go to so much expense and effort to HIDE his past and his birth Certificate AND further Gunny has claimed a Court RULED on the merits. No such ruling has occurred to my knowledge and the claim is false.

I think that Obama has enough to keep him busy for the time being. If not, then it simply comes down to an issue of priorities. He possibly sees this as an issue of non-importance. If it actually comes down to a court case in which he thinks that it is in his best interest to defend himself against allegations, then I think that he will show up and manage to put the issue to rest once and for all. Anyway, that is my perspective on the topic.

There's really no reason to bring up Bush's grades then. BUT, at least HE released HIS college transcripts DURING the campaign, not seven months after. I would like to see Mr. Obama's.

Wouldn't you?

It's because Bush didn't care about his grades. Besides, being an average student fits in with his "I'm an average joe like you" stance. I never brought up Bush in the first place, RGS did and I simply stated what those records showed about him.

I don't really care about Obama's grades to be honest. The man obviously got a degree and was elected to the head of Harvard's Law Review. So he must of had good grades of some sort. I'd rather Obama stop following in Bush's footsteps policy wise. However, if he does release the grades then :eusa_eh: but if not then :eusa_eh:.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - The New York Times

Interesting thing from the article though:

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

See that Birthers? :lol:

Also, note this:

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.

So obviously his grades were pretty good.

I don't really care about Obama's grades to be honest.
So, holding Obama to a lower standard than Bush in that regard is fine by you? Why?
The man obviously got a degree and was elected to the head of Harvard's Law Review. So he must of had good grades of some sort.
Of what sort? I'd love to see. I'd particularly like to see his thesis. Obama pledged to be transparent.

And since the standards were lowered, grades really weren't the priority for getting elected to HLR. So, C's probably would have been sufficient.

The transcripts. I want to see the transcripts.

Last edited:

Wouldn't you?

It's because Bush didn't care about his grades. Besides, being an average student fits in with his "I'm an average joe like you" stance. I never brought up Bush in the first place, RGS did and I simply stated what those records showed about him.

I don't really care about Obama's grades to be honest. The man obviously got a degree and was elected to the head of Harvard's Law Review. So he must of had good grades of some sort. I'd rather Obama stop following in Bush's footsteps policy wise. However, if he does release the grades then :eusa_eh: but if not then :eusa_eh:.

Pure unadultered dissemblence... utter nonsense.

First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - The New York Times

Interesting thing from the article though:

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

See that Birthers? :lol:

HERESAY!... Worthless...

Until the 1970's the editors were picked on the basis of grades, and the president of the Law Review was the student with the highest academic rank. Among these were Elliot L. Richardson, the former Attorney General, and Irwin Griswold, a dean of the Harvard Law School and Solicitor General under Presidents Lyndon B. Johnson and Richard M. Nixon.

That system came under attack in the 1970's and was replaced by a program in which about half the editors are chosen for their grades and the other half are chosen by fellow students after a special writing competition. The new system, disputed when it began, was meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review.
So obviously his grades were pretty good.

So WHAT?

Bush had pretty good grades... and how is THIS RELEVANT TO ANYTHING?

Produce an original birth cert showing the guy was BORN IN THE USA OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Last edited:
I don't really care about Obama's grades to be honest.
So, holding Obama to a lower standard than Bush in that regard is fine by you? Why?
The man obviously got a degree and was elected to the head of Harvard's Law Review. So he must of had good grades of some sort.
Of what sort? I'd love to see. I'd particularly like to see his thesis. Obama pledged to be transparent.

And since the standards were lowered, grades really weren't the priority for getting elected to HLR. So, C's probably would have been sufficient.

when the standards are lowered, there's no way to tell if he "earned" the position or not.

Gunny you have stated several times now that some court has ruled that Obama's birth certificate was legal and binding. All I have seen out of the Courts are procedural rules that no one has standing to make the case go forward. Provide us with a court case that actually ruled on the merits of the issue.

SUPREME COURT RULING ON OBAMA'S ELIGIBIILITY FOR PRESIDENT >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com

Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve -- chicagotribune.com

America's Right: Lawsuit Against Obama Dismissed from Philadelphia Federal Court

Read to your heart's content. I suppose you want to play semantics and claim dismissals are not rulings. Whatever. A decision was rendered that the cases had no merit.

As I have stated several times, present your evidence to the court and if they will review it, THEN you have a case. As it stands, you have nothing but a baseless accusation.

Y'all act like this is something personal with me, and it is not. I could give a rat's ass. I'm just not going to treat some grasping-at-straws, right wing conspiracy theory that has NO evidence to support the allegation as a legitimate story.

You've read enough of my posts to know what I think of Herr Obama. Difference is, when I go hunting I put ammunition in my weapon.

I never cared about Bush's grades either. His grades had no impact upon whether I'd want to vote for him or not. The same goes for Obama.

Forum List

Back