Gunny show us the court case

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by RetiredGySgt, Jul 17, 2009.

1. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,927
    Gunny you have stated several times now that some court has ruled that Obama's birth certificate was legal and binding. All I have seen out of the Courts are procedural rules that no one has standing to make the case go forward. Provide us with a court case that actually ruled on the merits of the issue.

2. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    I am not Gunny, obviously. BUT... Until someone proves Obama's mother was not a natural born citizen, they have NO case that Obama isn't. For proof, I offer but one of at least three Supreme Court rulings on this matter:

UNITED STATES V. WONG KIM ARK, 169 U. S. 649 (1898) -- US Supreme Court Cases from Justia & Oyez
    If one of our parents is a natural born Citizen of the United States, WE are as well, no matter where we were born. Even if we get to be born in orbit, or on the freakin Moon.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  3. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,927
    If you had bothered to read any of my previous posts on this issue you would have discovered I happen to agree that even if he were born in Kenya he is a NATURAL Born Citizen and eligible. THAT is not the question put forth here. The question is WHY would Obama go to so much trouble to HIDE his birth Certificate if everything is on the up and up. He has the State of Hawaii agreeing he was born there, WHY go to so much expense and effort to HIDE his past and his birth Certificate AND further Gunny has claimed a Court RULED on the merits. No such ruling has occurred to my knowledge and the claim is false.

4. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    I understand my post was off-topic and I also am familiar with your stand on the issue. My post was merely for the record, for those interested.

Clearly, I should have used "they" in place of "you" in my post. I have edited accordingly.

As to the hiding of documents by Obama, I am far more interested in his college transcripts than I am the BC, and often wonder why Obamaphiles continue to hold Obama to a lower standard than they did Bush, in this regard. I have posed that question many times to many of them, and have gotten only the internet equivalent of the blank stare.

Carry on. I would like to see and review the case in question myself.

5. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    RetiredGySgt,

We can only speculate as to why Obama won't put this to rest and my guess is maybe his real father isn't whom he claims it was. *shrug*

6. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,927
    That is part and parcel of his entire position. He has HIRED and PAYS Attorneys to do nothing except HIDE his and his wife's past from the American public. Now repeat after me... Most transparent Administration ever....

7. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    I know, you're preaching to the choir here.

8. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    SCOTUS Docket No. 08-570

Berg v. Obama

Supreme court ruling on Obama's eligibility for presidency

Docket for 08-570

Case was dismissed. Same as a ruling for as far as current law is concerned.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,927
    The case was DENIED, it was not heard, no ruling was made at all. Once again provide an actual court case that went to an actual decision based on the merits of the complaint. Not a ruling that the person had no standing and not a decision to deny the case itself.

Try again.

10. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,870
    What does is mean when the court dismisses a case?
    In: Civil Process

As a matter of law, the prosecution, or the plaintiff, has failed to present sufficient evidence to prove the claim.

Usually it is in response to a motion from the defense, but the court can do so one their own volition.

The court will also dismiss a case if the prosecution or plaintiff moves that the case be dismissed because they no longer wish to prosecute, usually when the defense proves that someone else did it. They may also move ........

WikiAnswers - What does is mean when the court dismisses a case

seems dimissal is worse than a ruling......dismissal means there isnt enough substance to move forward...