Gunny show us the court case

So, holding Obama to a lower standard than Bush in that regard is fine by you? Why?

Of what sort? I'd love to see. I'd particularly like to see his thesis. Obama pledged to be transparent.

And since the standards were lowered, grades really weren't the priority for getting elected to HLR. So, C's probably would have been sufficient.

The transcripts. I want to see the transcripts.

I never cared about Bush's grades either. His grades had no impact upon whether I'd want to vote for him or not. The same goes for Obama.
You dodged the question. Which was:

"Holding Obama to a lower standard than Bush in that regard is fine by you? Why?"

Because you don't care about the grades? Then why did you go out of your way to knock Bush's?

You're bright enough of a young feller to NOT become a partisan hack, Robert. But you're quickly showing yourself as one. If you didn't care about Bush's grades, you wouldn't have brought them up and knocked them.

You and I don't know anything about Obama's grades. I thought he was going to be transparent? He said he would be. He's clearly not. You have no problem with him lying to you?

Last edited:

"Holding Obama to a lower standard than Bush in that regard is fine by you? Why?"

Because you don't care about the grades? Then why did you go out of your way to knock Bush's?

You're bright enough of a young feller to NOT become a partisan hack, Robert. But you're quickly showing yourself as one. If you didn't care about Bush's grades, you wouldn't have brought them up and knocked them.

You and I don't know anything about Obama's grades. I thought he was going to be transparent? He said he would be. He's clearly not. You have no problem with him lying to you?

I don't hold Obama to a lower standard than Bush. I actually hold Obama to a higher standard then Bush because for Bush the bar was very very very low. :lol:

I didn't go out of my way to knock Bush. It's the way the guy is. Unlike many fellow Liberals, I don't think Bush is necessary a bad guy. He'd probably be a ball to have a drink with, but that's just my two cents. (Ain't no way in hell I'm going hunting with Cheney though :lol:)

I only responded to Bush's grades in the first place because RGS brought it up and for some reason wanted Michelle's college transcript while he was at it. :eusa_eh:

Unless his grades tell us something we urgently need to know, I could care less. The same thing goes for Bush's grades. Both sides just use them for their talking point in whatever gives them an advantage. We know they both graduated college, otherwise they wouldn't of gotten their degrees.

Last edited:

I don't hold Obama to a lower standard than Bush. I actually hold Obama to a higher standard then Bush because for Bush the bar was very very very low. :lol:

I didn't go out of my way to knock Bush. It's the way the guy is. Unlike many fellow Liberals, I don't think Bush is necessary a bad guy. He'd probably be a ball to have a drink with, but that's just my two cents. (Ain't no way in hell I'm going hunting with Cheney though :lol:)

I only responded to Bush's grades in the first place because RGS brought it up and for some reason wanted Michelle's college transcript while he was at it. :eusa_eh:

Unless his grades tell us something we urgently need to know, I could care less. The same thing goes for Bush's grades. Both sides just use them for their talking point in whatever gives them an advantage. We know they both graduated college, otherwise they wouldn't of gotten their degrees.
:yawn:

Bush released his transcripts after wailing idiots demanded them, much like what you see today from the Obama BC crowd. He did it to appease the idiots, not to bolster himself as a "everyman" or work to his advantage in any way. And it worked against him, giving the Kerry camp more fuel for their "Bush is a Moron, Kerry is a intellectual" bullshit mantra.

And you ARE holding Obama to a lower standard, by not demanding to see his transcripts. As the Kerry morons pointed out in 2003, every President since JFK released his college transcripts. They said 'where's Bush's.' I say, where's Obama's?

:yawn:

Bush released his transcripts after wailing idiots demanded them, much like what you see today from the Obama BC crowd. He did it to appease the idiots, not to bolster himself as a "everyman" or work to his advantage in any way. And it worked against him, giving the Kerry camp more fuel for their "Bush is a Moron, Kerry is a intellectual" bullshit mantra.

And you ARE holding Obama to a lower standard, by not demanding to see his transcripts. As the Kerry morons pointed out in 2003, every President since JFK released his college transcripts. They said 'where's Bush's.' I say, where's Obama's?

:eusa_eh: Lets be honest with ourselves here Midnight, listening to Kerry for five minutes can tell you the guy's not the brightest bulb around. It's things like that which you say above is why Kerry lost. He focused too much on Bush and not enough on the actual issues. I was about thirteen at the time and I could see it. So if people twice my age or even more couldn't see it, then I'm not sure what to say. :eusa_eh:

I don't hold Obama to a lower standard. I would love to see his college transcript but on my list of important things, it's down there. Probably below him stopping prior policies that failed, and many other things.

In the greater scheme of things, I care more about getting stuff done, and results. Though hooray if Obama does show us his transcript. I'm simply saying that's it not going to make me want to vote for him more or less.

If you had bothered to read any of my previous posts on this issue you would have discovered I happen to agree that even if he were born in Kenya he is a NATURAL Born Citizen and eligible. THAT is not the question put forth here. The question is WHY would Obama go to so much trouble to HIDE his birth Certificate if everything is on the up and up. He has the State of Hawaii agreeing he was born there, WHY go to so much expense and effort to HIDE his past and his birth Certificate AND further Gunny has claimed a Court RULED on the merits. No such ruling has occurred to my knowledge and the claim is false.
I understand my post was off-topic and I also am familiar with your stand on the issue. My post was merely for the record, for those interested.

Clearly, I should have used "they" in place of "you" in my post. I have edited accordingly.

As to the hiding of documents by Obama, I am far more interested in his college transcripts than I am the BC, and often wonder why Obamaphiles continue to hold Obama to a lower standard than they did Bush, in this regard. I have posed that question many times to many of them, and have gotten only the internet equivalent of the blank stare.

Carry on. I would like to see and review the case in question myself.

That is part and parcel of his entire position. He has HIRED and PAYS Attorneys to do nothing except HIDE his and his wife's past from the American public. Now repeat after me... Most transparent Administration ever....

His wife? WTF does his wife have to do with anything??

I understand my post was off-topic and I also am familiar with your stand on the issue. My post was merely for the record, for those interested.

Clearly, I should have used "they" in place of "you" in my post. I have edited accordingly.

As to the hiding of documents by Obama, I am far more interested in his college transcripts than I am the BC, and often wonder why Obamaphiles continue to hold Obama to a lower standard than they did Bush, in this regard. I have posed that question many times to many of them, and have gotten only the internet equivalent of the blank stare.

Carry on. I would like to see and review the case in question myself.

That is part and parcel of his entire position. He has HIRED and PAYS Attorneys to do nothing except HIDE his and his wife's past from the American public. Now repeat after me... Most transparent Administration ever....

His wife? WTF does his wife have to do with anything??

Same as Laura Bush had to do when you all attacked her and her long ago past. She wrote a paper in College that was very critical of the US in a very bad way, now it is hidden from view. At least according to those that made the claim before Obama hired lawyers to hide her college records. Ohh and just for Gunny. There has been no court case on that so it is not a Conspiracy theory.

I guess now that the retard comedian has won a Senate seat all the facts about the illegal votes he got are magically a conspiracy theory too? You remember the votes in the trunk of a car, the recount votes no one could actually find to RECOUNT so they counted them anyway. You remember them right?

And yet, my young friend -- his college grades were better than his opponent, John Kerry's were. Kerry was billed as the "intellectual candidate" yet we didn't see Kerry's transcripts until he had already lost the election. Small wonder huh?

I never said John Kerry was any genius either. They both should of gone and taken a hike in my honest opinion.

Have you ever been to college? Don't you understand just how irrelevant grade point averages are? Grades are totally subjective crap given by losers that never could make it on the outside of their tenured little bubble. Bush no doubt had to deal with nothing but loser, ultraliberal, asshole professors. If he did have a c- average as you say(never seen any proof of this)it is probably the equal of a b+ average for a kiss ass, liberal, gay student, the sweethearts of most professors. I have no doubt that the Obamas were given the grades they received from intimidated, white guilt suffering, useless professors......... proving my point, meaningless crap.

Have you ever been to college? Don't you understand just how irrelevant grade point averages are? Grades are totally subjective crap given by losers that never could make it on the outside of their tenured little bubble. Bush no doubt had to deal with nothing but loser, ultraliberal, asshole professors. If he did have a c- average as you say(never seen any proof of this)it is probably the equal of a b+ average for a kiss ass, liberal, gay student, the sweethearts of most professors. I have no doubt that the Obamas were given the grades they received from intimidated, white guilt suffering, useless professors......... proving my point, meaningless crap.

LMAO.

You must have been a liberal arts major.

Forum List

Back