I just discovered something. (Obama birth related)

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Ok so maybe someone can explain this to me. First of all I give you exhibit A:

image.axd

This shows the produced document "proving" USA born Obama.

Here is exhibit B:

Birth_Certificate1.gif

Exhibit B represents what a Birth Certificate is supposed to look like. Besides the obvious differences in look, Exhibit A is in fact NOT a Birth Certificate. It is a CERTIFICATION of BIRTH. Completely different, as an actual BIRTH CERTIFICATE (AND NOT CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH) has doctors signatures, mother/father/ etc.

I am now afraid, as I was skeptical at first but I don't think Obama is US born...

I am now afraid, as I was skeptical at first but I don't think Obama is US born...

I seriously doubt Obama was born in the United States, but as we all know nothing will come of it. As Michelle Obama once said, "this does not make him less of an American!" This was in response to something an African organization discovered and were going to provide information on (that he was born in Kenya? we don't know), but they never published the information and any references to the website have been removed.

Get ready for the usual crowd saying "haven't we been over this enough!" and "stop beating a dead horse!"

Forum List

Back