Gunny show us the court case

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Gunny you have stated several times now that some court has ruled that Obama's birth certificate was legal and binding. All I have seen out of the Courts are procedural rules that no one has standing to make the case go forward. Provide us with a court case that actually ruled on the merits of the issue.

I am not Gunny, obviously. BUT... Until someone proves Obama's mother was not a natural born citizen, they have NO case that Obama isn't. For proof, I offer but one of at least three Supreme Court rulings on this matter:

UNITED STATES V. WONG KIM ARK, 169 U. S. 649 (1898) -- US Supreme Court Cases from Justia & Oyez
The Court stated that:

The constitution nowhere defines the meaning of these words [citizen and natural born citizen], either by way of inclusion or of exclusion, except in so far as this is done by the affirmative declaration that 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States.'

Since there was no definition of "natural born citizen" found in the constitution, the majority adopted the common law of England that was a carry over from feudal times.

The court ruled:

It thus clearly appears that by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country, and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, and the jurisdiction of the English sovereign; and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject, unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign state, or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born. III. The same rule was in force in all the English colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the constitution as originally established.
If one of our parents is a natural born Citizen of the United States, WE are as well, no matter where we were born. Even if we get to be born in orbit, or on the freakin Moon.

Last edited:
I am not Gunny, obviously. BUT... Until someone proves Obama's mother was not a natural born citizen, you have NO case that Obama isn't. For proof, I give you but one of at least three Supreme Court rulings on this matter:

UNITED STATES V. WONG KIM ARK, 169 U. S. 649 (1898) -- US Supreme Court Cases from Justia & Oyez
The Court stated that:

The constitution nowhere defines the meaning of these words [citizen and natural born citizen], either by way of inclusion or of exclusion, except in so far as this is done by the affirmative declaration that 'all persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States.'

Since there was no definition of "natural born citizen" found in the constitution, the majority adopted the common law of England that was a carry over from feudal times.

The court ruled:

It thus clearly appears that by the law of England for the last three centuries, beginning before the settlement of this country, and continuing to the present day, aliens, while residing in the dominions possessed by the crown of England, were within the allegiance, the obedience, the faith or loyalty, the protection, the power, and the jurisdiction of the English sovereign; and therefore every child born in England of alien parents was a natural-born subject, unless the child of an ambassador or other diplomatic agent of a foreign state, or of an alien enemy in hostile occupation of the place where the child was born. III. The same rule was in force in all the English colonies upon this continent down to the time of the Declaration of Independence, and in the United States afterwards, and continued to prevail under the constitution as originally established.
If one of your parents is a natural born Citizen of the United States, YOU are as well, no matter where you were born. Even if you get to be born in orbit, or on the freakin Moon.

If you had bothered to read any of my previous posts on this issue you would have discovered I happen to agree that even if he were born in Kenya he is a NATURAL Born Citizen and eligible. THAT is not the question put forth here. The question is WHY would Obama go to so much trouble to HIDE his birth Certificate if everything is on the up and up. He has the State of Hawaii agreeing he was born there, WHY go to so much expense and effort to HIDE his past and his birth Certificate AND further Gunny has claimed a Court RULED on the merits. No such ruling has occurred to my knowledge and the claim is false.

I am not Gunny, obviously. BUT... Until someone proves Obama's mother was not a natural born citizen, you have NO case that Obama isn't. For proof, I give you but one of at least three Supreme Court rulings on this matter:

The Court stated that:

The court ruled:

If one of your parents is a natural born Citizen of the United States, YOU are as well, no matter where you were born. Even if you get to be born in orbit, or on the freakin Moon.

If you had bothered to read any of my previous posts on this issue you would have discovered I happen to agree that even if he were born in Kenya he is a NATURAL Born Citizen and eligible. THAT is not the question put forth here. The question is WHY would Obama go to so much trouble to HIDE his birth Certificate if everything is on the up and up. He has the State of Hawaii agreeing he was born there, WHY go to so much expense and effort to HIDE his past and his birth Certificate AND further Gunny has claimed a Court RULED on the merits. No such ruling has occurred to my knowledge and the claim is false.
I understand my post was off-topic and I also am familiar with your stand on the issue. My post was merely for the record, for those interested.

Clearly, I should have used "they" in place of "you" in my post. I have edited accordingly.

As to the hiding of documents by Obama, I am far more interested in his college transcripts than I am the BC, and often wonder why Obamaphiles continue to hold Obama to a lower standard than they did Bush, in this regard. I have posed that question many times to many of them, and have gotten only the internet equivalent of the blank stare.

Carry on. I would like to see and review the case in question myself.

RetiredGySgt,

We can only speculate as to why Obama won't put this to rest and my guess is maybe his real father isn't whom he claims it was. *shrug*

UNITED STATES V. WONG KIM ARK, 169 U. S. 649 (1898) -- US Supreme Court Cases from Justia & OyezIf one of your parents is a natural born Citizen of the United States, YOU are as well, no matter where you were born. Even if you get to be born in orbit, or on the freakin Moon.

I understand my post was off-topic and I also am familiar with your stand on the issue. My post was merely for the record, for those interested.

Clearly, I should have used "they" in place of "you" in my post. I have edited accordingly.

As to the hiding of documents by Obama, I am far more interested in his college transcripts than I am the BC, and often wonder why Obamaphiles continue to hold Obama to a lower standard than they did Bush, in this regard. I have posed that question many times to many of them, and have gotten only the internet equivalent of the blank stare.

Carry on. I would like to see and review the case in question myself.

That is part and parcel of his entire position. He has HIRED and PAYS Attorneys to do nothing except HIDE his and his wife's past from the American public. Now repeat after me... Most transparent Administration ever....

Gunny you have stated several times now that some court has ruled that Obama's birth certificate was legal and binding. All I have seen out of the Courts are procedural rules that no one has standing to make the case go forward. Provide us with a court case that actually ruled on the merits of the issue.

SCOTUS Docket No. 08-570

Berg v. Obama

Supreme court ruling on Obama's eligibility for presidency

Docket for 08-570

Case was dismissed. Same as a ruling for as far as current law is concerned.

SCOTUS Docket No. 08-570

Berg v. Obama

Docket for 08-570

The case was DENIED, it was not heard, no ruling was made at all. Once again provide an actual court case that went to an actual decision based on the merits of the complaint. Not a ruling that the person had no standing and not a decision to deny the case itself.

Try again.

What does is mean when the court dismisses a case?
In: Civil Process

As a matter of law, the prosecution, or the plaintiff, has failed to present sufficient evidence to prove the claim.

Usually it is in response to a motion from the defense, but the court can do so one their own volition.

The court will also dismiss a case if the prosecution or plaintiff moves that the case be dismissed because they no longer wish to prosecute, usually when the defense proves that someone else did it. They may also move ........

WikiAnswers - What does is mean when the court dismisses a case

seems dimissal is worse than a ruling......dismissal means there isnt enough substance to move forward...

odd how you cry outrage when palin is hit with sillie civil suits ...but here you encourage and call for ones that have been dismissed by the courts....which way is it sgt...or does it vary for whom you support?

i have noted sgt has not problems being a total hyprocrite when it serves his party...or political agenda...something he screams about the left doing...

Because as soon as he starts catering to the demands of the fringe right, there will be more demands and they will become increasingly more bizarre.

We've already watched the BC crowd constantly move the goalposts.

The issue isn't the law, it's sour grapes over Obama's election and seeking a way to circumvent a legal and just elective process.

why did sgt suddenly hush?

Might be because, you fucking dumb ass, I was not on. Ya think? Or perhaps you can now provide evidence i was on when you made this post or between the time you made this post and I just responded?

I love the argument that cause someone on an internet board did not respond instantly to some dumb asses comment that must mean they ran away. Shows the ignorance of the argument of the person making the claim. Thanks for proving to us you are a blazing fucking MORON.

Now since I have said almost nothing in regards Sarah palin and her court problems perhaps you looney Toons can provide some evidence this and that have anything at all to do with one another in regards my position? Ohh and shall I wait like 5 minutes and then claim I won cause you did not respond? Sound about right for you retard?

Because as soon as he starts catering to the demands of the fringe right, there will be more demands and they will become increasingly more bizarre.

We've already watched the BC crowd constantly move the goalposts.

The issue isn't the law, it's sour grapes over Obama's election and seeking a way to circumvent a legal and just elective process.
Cue the loons from 2004, the fringe flailers who insisted Booooosh disclose his college transcripts -- he catered to the demands of that fringe -- but their wails didn't stop. And they had the sour grapes, over the 2000 election. So, you know of what you speak, obviously. Experience.

Where's Obama's college transcripts? Why is he held to a lower standard than Bush in this regard? Could it be for the same reason we never saw Kerry's transcripts until the July following the 2004 elections? Because his grades -- the "intellectual" candidate's grades -- were worse than Bush's?

The transcripts. I want to see the transcripts. I don't give a red rat's ass about the BC -- I want the transcripts.

SCOTUS Docket No. 08-570

Berg v. Obama

Docket for 08-570

The case was DENIED, it was not heard, no ruling was made at all. Once again provide an actual court case that went to an actual decision based on the merits of the complaint. Not a ruling that the person had no standing and not a decision to deny the case itself.

Try again.

Try again?

First of all, the term is dismissed, not denied. The case was dismissed due to the lack of evdentiary findng to support the plaintffs case. It is the same as a decision in favor of the defendant. This was an actual court case that was decided on the merits of the complaint. The complaint was dsmissed due a complete lack of merit. As said before, in practice, a decision to dismiss is the same as a ruling in favor of the respondant. Yes, the case could be brought again, but the lack of merit in the initial complaint makes that unlikely. So this is the case. Dismissing doesn't strike it from the record. Trust me.

Now, you try again.

If you had bothered to read any of my previous posts on this issue you would have discovered I happen to agree that even if he were born in Kenya he is a NATURAL Born Citizen and eligible. THAT is not the question put forth here. The question is WHY would Obama go to so much trouble to HIDE his birth Certificate if everything is on the up and up.
What trouble? Weirdos like you said the same shit about KErry during and after the 2004 campaign. Kerry later said he didn't reply to wierdos like you becuse he knew it make you look as stupid as you are.

He has the State of Hawaii agreeing he was born there, WHY go to so much expense and effort to HIDE his past and his birth Certificate AND further Gunny has claimed a Court RULED on the merits. No such ruling has occurred to my knowledge and the claim is false.
Hide?

get a life. Nobody is hiding anything and giving in to assinine questions never solves anything---it only raises other questions after giving credibilty to fools like you

Forum List

Back