Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Punish people because they are ill?
Apply punishment without due process?
Apply punishment for something they might do?

Dosen't sound very American to me!!
In your opinion, is gun violence a public safety issue? If not, why not?

Because it is a symptom, not the disease.

We need to deal with the factors that lead to dehumanization of urban youth in general. If we figure out how to fix that they won't go looking for answers on their own, won't end up in gangs, and the gun violence symptom will disappear.
And the one glaring factor you overlooked: the supply and easy of obtaining weapons capable of firing multiple rounds at a high rate of speed. Maybe, just maybe that has something to do with the public safety.

[

What crazy talk?
Respecting the law?
That's liberal for crazy?

You dope, you are programmed to call anyone who argues against your totalitarian dogma, insane.

Stating the FACT that military bases are gun free zones is crazy?

REGULATION 90/114, put in place by Clinton.
Look it up you retard, if you are able to read!

You mean the only people who carry guns around with them are ones who JOBS require it?

Wow! Really.

Just not seeing how other people packing would have made a difference, as Alexis took guns off of two people he shot.

A gate guard and a cop?
A cop can walk into a school with his gun.
No one else can.
It's still a gun free zone, idiot.

Cops are hi visability targets.
That's why he identified them and neutralized them first.
Then he knew the livers had provided him with unarmed targets because of regulation 90/114.
However, he chose this location because he knew he had lots of easy targets.
That's why he didn't choose a busy shooting range or gun club.

We need to deal with the factors that lead to dehumanization of urban youth in general. If we figure out how to fix that they won't go looking for answers on their own, won't end up in gangs, and the gun violence symptom will disappear.
And the one glaring factor you overlooked: the supply and easy of obtaining weapons capable of firing multiple rounds at a high rate of speed. Maybe, just maybe that has something to do with the public safety.

what is a high rate of speed these days

Kenya has extremely strict gun control laws, psychiatric checks, background checks , restrictions on semi automatic weapons, a national firearms and ammunition registry.

Currently they are dealing with a huge mass shooting incident.

Those gun laws really work!!
Extremely strict as in all but game weapons are banned.

Rapid fire in NATO is considered to be 30 rounds per min.

With an AR15 few could hit a target at that rate.

Deliberate fire is 10 rounds per min, that would create what is called effective fire, close enough to be effective, possibly even hit a target.

With my SMLE I can go at rapid fire quite effectively.
At deliberate fire it's one shot one hit at 300 meters.

Faster than the muzzle loading muskets the 2nd amendment was written for.

Deliberate fire is 10 rounds per min, that would create what is called effective fire, close enough to be effective, possibly even hit a target.

thanks

i was wondering what the antis thought a high rate was

thanks

i was wondering what the antis thought a high rate was
1 round every 20 seconds was the rate a well drilled infantry could manage for volly fire with a musket.
1 round every 30 for less trained troops.

Rifles of that period were I round every 40 seconds.

[MENTION][/MENTION]

I never saw anything in the second specifying that.

Guess your hallucinations go beyond Audio to visual!!
That's some serious insanity you got going on there.

which where the top of technology at the time, same as semi-autos are at the current time.

The equivalent of what you are looking for is if the 2nd amendment was limited to pikes back in the 1700's.

Using that logic the 1st amendment doesn't include the internet, phones, emails or any telecommunications.

You're more proof that liberals are stupid.

Using that logic the 1st amendment doesn't include the internet, phones, emails or any telecommunications.

Given that newspaper technology no longer requires a "press"
Nothing is covered.
Even the language we use has changed so no free speech either!!!!
Evidencing the true intent of these treasonous fanatics.

And we all knew that the gun lovers would spend time picking fly shit out of ground pepper and concentrate on the rate of fire, not the fact that gang bangers are not skilled marksmen and actually require a fast rate of fire to hit what they intend to and have time for escape.

Gun violence a public safety issue? Absolutely. Especially when the guns used in violent crime are designed for warfare, not sport. But what do the gun lovers care? They want the big sexy guns (penis extensions) so they can fantasize about being an action movie star. Never a concern for the violence those guns cause, just the little boy thrill of shooting like Rambo or Dirty Harry.

And we all knew that the gun lovers would spend time picking fly shit out of ground pepper and concentrate on the rate of fire, not the fact that gang bangers are not skilled marksmen and actually require a fast rate of fire to hit what they intend to and have time for escape.

Gun violence a public safety issue? Absolutely. Especially when the guns used in violent crime are designed for warfare, not sport. But what do the gun lovers care? They want the big sexy guns (penis extensions) so they can fantasize about being an action movie star. Never a concern for the violence those guns cause, just the little boy thrill of shooting like Rambo or Dirty Harry.

Again I will ask, which weapons are designed for warfare?

Muzzle loading muskets?

You have no idea what you are ranting insanely about.
You have been fed some propaganda and quite frankly pigged out on it.

All 4 guns I own in the USA serve a purpose.
Two hunting rifles, one was designed for warfare, short mag LEE ENFIELD .303 ideal for larger deer and moose.
RUGER for deer
Remington 870 for turkey .
FN ps 90 for target shooting and personal defense.

What I keep in Africa would cause you to have a nervous breakdown!!

yes

Girandoni 22 rounds a minute

not bad for the 1790s

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pqFyKh-rUI]Girandoni air rifle as used by Lewis and Clark. A National Firearms Museum Treasure Gun. - YouTube[/ame]

yes

not bad for the 1790s

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pqFyKh-rUI]Girandoni air rifle as used by Lewis and Clark. A National Firearms Museum Treasure Gun. - YouTube[/ame]
Interesting, thanks !!

Well a discussion on mass murder moved to general homicides. The right blames the homicide rate on gangs. We have a gang problem because of our income inequality. See how it all comes together?

Uhhh, no. I see that as kids and grownups who don't know any better. That is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "We have a gang problem because of our income inequality"? Snort.

I live under the poverty level. Do you see me in a gang? Do I look like I should be compelled to kill someone because they make more money than me? By what logic?

Wow. Just wow.

It's really just common sense. Who is more likely to commit a crime? A person who has money and things and feels they have a good future? Or somebody who grows up poor with nothing and feels thats as good as it's going to get? The person with nothing to lose is much more likely to turn to crime. Do you have common sense?

Here are the effects of income inequality for you:
This Is How Income Inequality Destroys Societies - Business Insider

The Menendez Brothers, notorious killers of their parents ? truTV's Crime Library ? Prelude ? Crime Library on truTV.com

Only brainless morons think like you do.

yes

not bad for the 1790s

Interesting, thanks !!

actually i was incorrect

they had been able to shoot 20 shots in 30 seconds with the rifle

or 40 hard hitting rounds in a minute

you are welcome

Forum List

Back