Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

Deem them dangerous on what grounds? If we give a psychiatrist the legal obligation to deem people dangerous, and they don't, who pays? What if someone needs help, but is also in real danger?

Since you haven't even thought about these questions, why do you throw out stupid ideas?

How about threatening the psychologist? That seems like a pretty good ground.

How about learning to think?

Don't be so unreasonable!!
He is a liberal, their dogma forbids thinking!!

Soooooooooo You think you are normal....self delusion is such a wonderful mindset,for a Windbag like you......aka the fool:cuckoo: aka Mentally Gun MAD.:eek::eek:

Ranting anti American hate , we get it.
You don't live in America, you have no right to force your hatful opinions on the great people of this great nation.

O dear all this anti-america Spew You Wail when you are cornered and beaten.....and your statement above exposes more about you and the mentality of your fellow(well some)Americans........which is :- YOU THINK EVERYONE HATES YOU,YOU COWER UNDER YOUR FLAG,THIS IS SO AWFUL TO SEE....BECAUSE THE FLAG REPRESENTS REAL AMERICANS....not little creeps like you and you possee.

As a nation you have been at WAR with someone every year since the end of your own civil WAR,you are introverted,that is why you carry a GUN....for supposed strenght,to bolster your weak mentality.

Open your mind and accept love and understand.....NO ONE(OR COUNTRY) IS AN ISLAND,NO ONE STANDS ALONE........so stop thinking you DO.......GET RID of the GUNS and FREE YOUR NEGATIVE MINDS........IT'S KILLING YOU.

I'm not American, you fucking retard!!
Get rid of guns?
I'm sure the criminals will gladly abide by that law, if we promise them a hug !!
Fucking dope!!!

Then freakoutnation rushes to support him:

"
Chancellor Bernadette Gray-Little issued the following statement regarding Guth:
“In order to prevent disruptions to the learning environment for students, the School of Journalism and the university, I have directed Provost Jeffrey Vitter to place Associate Professor Guth on indefinite administrative leave pending a review of the entire situation. Professor Guth’s classes will be taught by other faculty members.”
Most of us can understand the university’s position, but Guth is correct in that if Wayne LaPierre’s children — if he has any — were shot down in Newtown, Connecticut, he would likely see things more clearly, from the eyes of a victim’s family."

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/09/2...publicans-demanded-his-removal-over-nra-tweet

I don't know why anyone is surprised that it's considered normal for progressives to wish death upon the children of their political opponents. It's just a tiny glimmer of what we'll get if they ever are allowed to gain complete control.

I have received thousands of death threats from these fanatics.
They have threatened to murder and rape my kids , force me to watch as they rape my wife.
Banning guns would sure help them overcome their fear.

Idiots don't realize, I don't use a firearm for personal defense in my US residences.

Nothing of what you say is real or legitimate,you have received NO threats to your family...I know this because YOU are Mentally Unhinged and a Liar.

The best thing you should do is SHUT YOUR STUPID NRA BULLSHIT MOUTH:cuckoo:

I have received many .
All liberals support and encourage the mass murder of the children of non liberals in the USA.
Just recently a fanatic professor has been threatening and inciting mass murder of children whose parents own guns !

Before gun ban , 1 mass shooting in the uk( according to UK interpretation ) every 8.8 years for an 88 year period .
After the gun ban 14 mass shootings in 16 years.( mass shooting using the same criteria).
10 times more mass shootings since the gun ban was enacted.

Keep arguing apples and bananas but those numbers are there for all to see .
You refuse to touch them because they are in convienient to your fanatical dogma.

thanks Paul

that is a startling set of statistics on the UK gun ban

Which is RUBBISH by the way.....

Apart from the independently sourced evidence.
Rather than government lies or Brady bill statistics!!

Income inequality is the clear cause of high crime, we should fix that right?

Income equality does not cause crime. If it did, poor rural areas would be hotbeds of crime and rich cities would be peaceful.

I guess if you ignore all the studies and statistics.
Tell you what, if you have a favorite study that shows a causal link between income inequality and crime, start a thread and let some intelligent people pull it apart for you. If you don't want to go that route, just take my word for it, they are all full of shit.

Income equality does not cause crime. If it did, poor rural areas would be hotbeds of crime and rich cities would be peaceful.

Tell you what, if you have a favorite study that shows a causal link between income inequality and crime, start a thread and let some intelligent people pull it apart for you. If you don't want to go that route, just take my word for it, they are all full of shit.

I've been involved in many such discussions. And it's pretty clear we have too much inequality and it's causing a lot of problems.

[

2?
Yet there are 3 accomplices on trial right now .
A Dominican, a Chechen and a kazak, as well as Dzhokar.

Those guys weren't terrorists, and if we treat them as terrorists, shame on us. THey were three college kids who showed very bad judgment when their friend was accused of something.

[
We know Dzhokar was educated at Cambridge syringe and Latin academy, as was his long term liberal school mate, from the Dominican republic.
They had one gun.
One illegal gun.

That's gun love in your books ?

Yeah, if you have one gun and shoot cops with it, you're a gun nut. Or as the NRA likes to say, "Living the Dream!"

Ah well .
Nice to have proven your lies again !!
Off to work in your third minimum wage job, loser?
Pay your debts , waster, pay your debts.
I will be going to lunch at number 9!!

First, I never bet you anything.

Secondly, unless they serve shit sandwiches, I don't care where you eat.
Who said you did bet, fucking liar.

YOU said you worked 3 jobs to pay your debts.
Who runs up debts to that point?

Oh that's it.

Losers, retards, fuckwits and wasters.

LOSER!!!

Anyone involved in a robbery is a robber, even the getaway driver?

Anyone involved in a terrorist attack is a terrorist.

Another lib defending/ idolising terrorists .

All gun owners therefore in your puddled mind are nutters?

Unless they are criminals committing crimes , then they are victims, unless that in convienient, then they become gun nutters again.
Were your idols, the Boston terrorist cell, pressure cooker nutters?

Should we have a pressure cooker registry?

Last edited:

I've been involved in many such discussions. And it's pretty clear we have too much inequality and it's causing a lot of problems.

So, how did a discussion about a mass murder turn into a discussion about inequality? And how exactly are the two related in any way? Perhaps that was the case during Jim Crow, but now even close today.

So, how did a discussion about a mass murder turn into a discussion about inequality? And how exactly are the two related in any way? Perhaps that was the case during Jim Crow, but now even close today.

Well a discussion on mass murder moved to general homicides. The right blames the homicide rate on gangs. We have a gang problem because of our income inequality. See how it all comes together?

From what I have seen, the discussions have all been over your head.

Well a discussion on mass murder moved to general homicides. The right blames the homicide rate on gangs. We have a gang problem because of our income inequality. See how it all comes together?

We have gang problems because you are an idiot?

Didn't think so.

[

2?
Yet there are 3 accomplices on trial right now .
A Dominican, a Chechen and a kazak, as well as Dzhokar.

Those guys weren't terrorists, and if we treat them as terrorists, shame on us. THey were three college kids who showed very bad judgment when their friend was accused of something.

Yeah, if you have one gun and shoot cops with it, you're a gun nut. Or as the NRA likes to say, "Living the Dream!"

Ah well .
Nice to have proven your lies again !!
Off to work in your third minimum wage job, loser?
Pay your debts , waster, pay your debts.
I will be going to lunch at number 9!!

First, I never bet you anything.

Secondly, unless they serve shit sandwiches, I don't care where you eat.
Who said you did bet, fucking liar.

YOU said you worked 3 jobs to pay your debts.
Who runs up debts to that point?

Oh that's it.

Losers, retards, fuckwits and wasters.

LOSER!!!

Anyone involved in a robbery is a robber, even the getaway driver?

Anyone involved in a terrorist attack is a terrorist.

Another lib defending/ idolising terrorists .

All gun owners therefore in your puddled mind are nutters?

Unless they are criminals committing crimes , then they are victims, unless that in convienient, then they become gun nutters again.
Were your idols, the Boston terrorist cell, pressure cooker nutters?

Should we have a pressure cooker registry?

Coming from someone who is from the worlds biggest debtor nation

Uhhh, no. I see that as kids and grownups who don't know any better. That is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "We have a gang problem because of our income inequality"? Snort.

I live under the poverty level. Do you see me in a gang? Do I look like I should be compelled to kill someone because they make more money than me? By what logic?

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited:

From what I have seen, the discussions have all been over your head.

And below your waist.Duh

Uhhh, no. I see that as kids and grownups who don't know any better. That is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "We have a gang problem because of our income inequality"? Snort.

I live under the poverty level. Do you see me in a gang? Do I look like I should be compelled to kill someone because they make more money than me? By what logic?

Wow. Just wow.

It's often who people run with Templar,and peer pressure.....these "Gangs" are often a place of Refuge and Support for children who have one or sometimes no parental guidance.

But a poor situation creates many problems.....I'm not making excuses for any one as 99.9% of the population live a happy and law abiding life.

Guns just create a feeling of power.....which in the wrong hands is a very dangerous thing indeed, often in the end it's a social problem to start with,but with Guns it merely makes things worse..steve

And it's not just the Deaths but Injuries too

Last edited:

Wow. Just wow.

It's often who people run with Templar,and peer pressure.....these "Gangs" are often a place of Refuge and Support for children who have one or sometimes no parental guidance.

But a poor situation creates many problems.....I'm not making excuses for any one as 99.9% of the population live a happy and law abiding life.

Guns just create a feeling of power.....which in the wrong hands is a very dangerous thing indeed, often in the end it's a social problem to start with,but with Guns it merely makes things worse..steve

And it's not just the Deaths but Injuries too

Indeed, guns create that feeling of "power" but they don't compel anyone to kill. That person makes that decision themselves. Just as it is a decision to join a gang.

Forum List

Back