Gunman at DC Navy Yard shoots at least 7

[
Who said you did bet, fucking liar.

YOU said you worked 3 jobs to pay your debts.
Who runs up debts to that point?

Oh that's it.

Losers, retards, fuckwits and wasters.

And people who have serious medical issues who get their legs cut out from beneath them by employers, Double-Wide.

Was that what you were getting at, Double Wide, that I actually can hold down a job, unlike you?

Anyone involved in a robbery is a robber, even the getaway driver?

Anyone involved in a terrorist attack is a terrorist.

Another lib defending/ idolising terrorists .

I think the term "Terrorist" is subjective. There's a whole bunch of people that the Cuban government who've committed acts of "terrorism" that we are sheltering, so we really don't have a moral high ground. We have a terrorist problem because we keep sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

All gun owners therefore in your puddled mind are nutters?

Unless they are criminals committing crimes , then they are victims, unless that in convienient, then they become gun nutters again.
Were your idols, the Boston terrorist cell, pressure cooker nutters?

Should we have a pressure cooker registry?

Sorry, guy, the irrational, "I think Crazy People should own guns because a criminal might break into my house" kind of proves the lot of you are nutters.

Tell you what, if you have a favorite study that shows a causal link between income inequality and crime, start a thread and let some intelligent people pull it apart for you. If you don't want to go that route, just take my word for it, they are all full of shit.

I've been involved in many such discussions. And it's pretty clear we have too much inequality and it's causing a lot of problems.

So, how did a discussion about a mass murder turn into a discussion about inequality? And how exactly are the two related in any way? Perhaps that was the case during Jim Crow, but now even close today.

I really love how clueless white people living comfortable lives tell us how we don't have a problem anymore. That never gets old.

So, how did a discussion about a mass murder turn into a discussion about inequality? And how exactly are the two related in any way? Perhaps that was the case during Jim Crow, but now even close today.

Well a discussion on mass murder moved to general homicides. The right blames the homicide rate on gangs. We have a gang problem because of our income inequality. See how it all comes together?

Uhhh, no. I see that as kids and grownups who don't know any better. That is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "We have a gang problem because of our income inequality"? Snort.

I live under the poverty level. Do you see me in a gang? Do I look like I should be compelled to kill someone because they make more money than me? By what logic?

Wow. Just wow.

It's really just common sense. Who is more likely to commit a crime? A person who has money and things and feels they have a good future? Or somebody who grows up poor with nothing and feels thats as good as it's going to get? The person with nothing to lose is much more likely to turn to crime. Do you have common sense?

Here are the effects of income inequality for you:
This Is How Income Inequality Destroys Societies - Business Insider

We have a mass shootings problem because of gun free zones.

That is all.

But they aren't all in gun free zones.

99% or more are.
The others, like the junk food restaurant, were thought to be gun free zones by at least 2 law abiding gun owners who locked their guns in their cars.

Mass shootings happen where?
There has never been a mass shooting at a gun club or a shooting range.
Schools, gun free zones.
The aurora theater , gun free zone.
Military bases, gun free zones.
Most national chain junk food stores, gun free zones.

Pretty much everywhere could be considered a gun free zone in the USA.
Most ccl owners do not excercise that right on a daily basis , despite your propaganda.

Gun clubs and shooting ranges are not gun free zones.
Everywhere else pretty much is.

Well a discussion on mass murder moved to general homicides. The right blames the homicide rate on gangs. We have a gang problem because of our income inequality. See how it all comes together?

Uhhh, no. I see that as kids and grownups who don't know any better. That is perhaps the dumbest thing I've ever heard. "We have a gang problem because of our income inequality"? Snort.

I live under the poverty level. Do you see me in a gang? Do I look like I should be compelled to kill someone because they make more money than me? By what logic?

Wow. Just wow.

It's really just common sense. Who is more likely to commit a crime? A person who has money and things and feels they have a good future? Or somebody who grows up poor with nothing and feels thats as good as it's going to get? The person with nothing to lose is much more likely to turn to crime. Do you have common sense?

The DC shooter was suffering from poverty in his well paid high tech job?
The joker had no future beyond finishing his masters degree ?
Adam Lanza grew up poor in his parents mansion in CT.

Bullshit.

I grew up in a bloody terrace house in Yorkshire and a wattle house in Zambia.
Neither had heat or ac.
One had no hot or cold water, no electricity and needed to be pretty much re built after a rain storm.

Why am I, or any if the people I grew up with, violent criminals, murderers or mass shooters?

Way to blame the victims and incite murder against whites!

Wow. Just wow.

Bullshit.

Neither had heat or ac.
One had no hot or cold water, no electricity and needed to be pretty much re built after a rain storm.

Why am I, or any if the people I grew up with, violent criminals, murderers or mass shooters?

The right keeps bringing up gangs. These statistics show a link between homicides and inequality. Mass shooters are obviously crazy.

[

Bullshit.

Neither had heat or ac.

In your case, I would say, why aren't you one of those things, yet!

because given your crazy talk, you really do sound like a bomb that's looking for a place to go off.

Just like Alexis and Lanza and Holmes and...

Bullshit.

Neither had heat or ac.

The right keeps bringing up gangs. These statistics show a link between homicides and inequality. Mass shooters are obviously crazy.

I never mentioned gangs .
I grew up in terrible poverty and inequality but I'm not in a gang , I'm not a crook, you are wrong.
Criminals are the cause of crime, not clueless white folk living comforable lives.
As your fellow fanatical Obamacult member claimed.
Obamacult inciting hatred and murder against whites is also a cause of crime.

You should blame bush!!

[

Bullshit.

Neither had heat or ac.

In your case, I would say, why aren't you one of those things, yet!

because given your crazy talk, you really do sound like a bomb that's looking for a place to go off.

Just like Alexis and Lanza and Holmes and...

What crazy talk?
Respecting the law?
That's liberal for crazy?

You dope, you are programmed to call anyone who argues against your totalitarian dogma, insane.

Stating the FACT that military bases are gun free zones is crazy?

REGULATION 90/114, put in place by Clinton.
Look it up you retard, if you are able to read!

I've been involved in many such discussions. And it's pretty clear we have too much inequality and it's causing a lot of problems.

I really love how clueless white people living comfortable lives tell us how we don't have a problem anymore. That never gets old.

You should murder their kids.

[

What crazy talk?
Respecting the law?
That's liberal for crazy?

You dope, you are programmed to call anyone who argues against your totalitarian dogma, insane.

Stating the FACT that military bases are gun free zones is crazy?

REGULATION 90/114, put in place by Clinton.
Look it up you retard, if you are able to read!

You mean the only people who carry guns around with them are ones who JOBS require it?

Wow! Really.

Just not seeing how other people packing would have made a difference, as Alexis took guns off of two people he shot.

Pauli.........

What makes this forum so much fun is, you have these people in here that get publically humiliated and gave no clue its happening. Happens all the time with social oddballs with a thought processing disorder. That's how they get to this point where they embrace these fringe viewpoints. Its a way they can matter in the real world.....no ability to conform to societal norms. Anyway......I see my role in these forums, particularly on the gun issue, is pointing out to the curious boardmembers that there is a real disconnect on the facts from the gun grabber contingent.

Anybody who wants a good look into the mindset of gun grabber fanatics like JoeB need to look at this video to see the pronounced level of nutter >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNb34vPqrN0#at=257]Debating A Gun Control Fanatic - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back