Gunfight breaks out in Cincinnati nightclub

The vast majority of violent crime in this country is in progressive controlled urban areas… End of story

I hear the fight was over if the Reds would finish in last or 2nd to the last place.
The guy that was shot was the lucky one. It was a sports bar and he didn't have to watch past the 2nd inning.

1 dead, 15 injured in Cincinnati nightclub gunfight

Yep, remember folks, ban the Muslims, it's all the Muslims fault, make America safe by banning Muslims then these kinds of things won't happen in the future.
There has never been a ban on Muslims.

I'm sorry, where does it say there was a ban on Muslims?

Da blacks are good for messing up a good thing. Hoodlums are gonna hoodlum.

They messed up every good club in my town, and they always will.

If it's the hot spot, next come the dumbass hardheads, bank on it.

Only way to avoid them is put the fun out of their reach.

This hot Latin woman taught me how to dance 1 week before the hardheads fucked that venue up. I got mine while the getting was good, baby. I hope she wasn't there that night.
The club I worked in knew how to manage the crowd. When a troupe of probable trouble makers arrived; the music switched to classic rock, and country. Almost always solved the problem...

Da blacks are good for messing up a good thing. Hoodlums are gonna hoodlum.

They messed up every good club in my town, and they always will.

If it's the hot spot, next come the dumbass hardheads, bank on it.

Only way to avoid them is put the fun out of their reach.

This hot Latin woman taught me how to dance 1 week before the hardheads fucked that venue up. I got mine while the getting was good, baby. I hope she wasn't there that night.
The club I worked in knew how to manage the crowd. When a troupe of probable trouble makers arrived; the music switched to classic rock, and country. Almost always solved the problem...

Seriously, those MFers fucked up every good venue when I was growing up.

I think they threw cocktails into the one after where the girl taught me to dance. They killed people. Totally fucked up.

I was there ahead of them doing that, too. I had a date with a cute black girl. I showed, we danced. Next week hardheads fucked it all up. The End.

Forum List

Back