Gunfight breaks out in Cincinnati nightclub

I hear the fight was over if the Reds would finish in last or 2nd to the last place.
The guy that was shot was the lucky one. It was a sports bar and he didn't have to watch past the 2nd inning.

1 dead, 15 injured in Cincinnati nightclub gunfight

Yep, remember folks, ban the Muslims, it's all the Muslims fault, make America safe by banning Muslims then these kinds of things won't happen in the future.

Don't make the black kids angry!

The afro american owner hires 15-20 security guards and 4-5 cops to make sure the black kids don't get angry on busy nights!

Last edited:
I hear the fight was over if the Reds would finish in last or 2nd to the last place.
The guy that was shot was the lucky one. It was a sports bar and he didn't have to watch past the 2nd inning.

Yep, remember folks, ban the Muslims, it's all the Muslims fault, make America safe by banning Muslims then these kinds of things won't happen in the future.
Do you have any reading ability at all. My goodness

Illogical and disingenuous

Illogical and disingenuous
Some people are in attack mode so much they know nothing else.

No...it is democrats doing most of the shooting in this country....but allowing the children of muslim immigrants to shoot people is stupid too.....

Do you have any reading ability at all. My goodness

I'm sorry, what?

What is it that I supposedly needed to read about this that makes my comment not valid?

Were these people Muslims? Did I miss that?

Four Dead Including Gunman in Cincinnati 5th/3rd Bank Shooting...
shocked.gif

Four Dead Including Gunman in Cincinnati Downtown Shooting

Sep. 6, 2018 -- The suspected gunman’s ties to the downtown Cincinnati Fifth Third Bank where he shot and killed multiple people are still unclear.
Cincinnati policed told our CNN affiliate that the suspect was not a former or current Fifth Third Bank employee at the time of the shooting. Police are continuing to investigate the shooting, with the FBI and Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office providing assistance.

UPDATE @ 1:20 p.m.:

The gunman in a downtown Cincinnati shooting had enough ammunition to kill 30 to 40 people, according to Hamilton County Prosecuting Attorney Joe Deters. He also reported that Cincinnati police officers arrived on scene at the Walnut Street Fifth Third Bank three minutes after being dispatched. Police shot through the glass window and killed the gunman in the lobby, according to Deters. Fifth Third Bank released a statement Thursday afternoon saying their “thoughts and prayers are with everyone caught up in this terrible event.” Police are reopening more streets downtown as their investigation continues. Walnut Street is closed from Sixth to Fifth streets and Fifth Street is closed from Vine to Walnut streets.​

cincinnatishooting.5b91904025510.jpg

The gunman in a downtown Cincinnati shooting had enough ammunition to kill 30 to 40 people, according to Hamilton County Prosecuting Attorney Joe Deters.​

The gunman in a downtown Cincinnati shooting had enough ammunition to kill 30 to 40 people, according to Hamilton County Prosecuting Attorney Joe Deters.He also reported that Cincinnati police officers arrived on scene at the Walnut Street Fifth Third Bank three minutes after being dispatched.Police shot through the glass window and killed the gunman in the lobby, according to Deters. Fountain Square is also closed.

UPDATE @ 12:59 p.m.:

Law enforcement officers have surrounded the home where the suspected Cincinnati shooter lived in North Bend. The area is west of Cincinnati near the Ohio River and Route 50. Hamilton County deputies will search the home when a warrant is approved, Lt. Dave Daugherty told our news partners at WCPO.

UPDATE @ 12:13 p.m.:

There has never been a ban on Muslims.

3,000 dead because of muslims.....takes a lot of American mass public shooters to get to that number...maybe in the next 30 years...

But but but Trump said he's going to end ALL crime. He most certainly did.
I guess it might take a few more weeks.
Haven’t you progressives insisted that More gun control laws mean less violent crime… guess not. Lol

Da blacks are good for messing up a good thing. Hoodlums are gonna hoodlum.

They messed up every good club in my town, and they always will.

If it's the hot spot, next come the dumbass hardheads, bank on it.

Only way to avoid them is put the fun out of their reach.

This hot Latin woman taught me how to dance 1 week before the hardheads fucked that venue up. I got mine while the getting was good, baby. I hope she wasn't there that night.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back