WATCH: Decked out Marines get into FIGHT with group of black men outside nightclub in Texas

Shocker. Big Black swung first. Violence first. Never just walk away. Never.

That's because most of them never evolved. They still run on pure animal instinct. Anger comes first for a lot of them. Always talk loud, quick to anger, quick to go on the offense, always walk around like bulldogs looking for a fight, have no idea how to escalate things at a gradual pace and so on.

Not all, but most are just dumb savages. And our society kissing their asses, telling them nothing is their fault, America is racist, they deserve everything just for being black only makes the problem worse.

Honestly, they need to be put to heel or sent back to Africa. In the grand scheme of things they are a burden on America.

Here I am proving what? Other than racists looking for an excuse to vent their racism?

If you don't notice the racism here you dipshit, I can't help you.
It’s always racist when a black is captured instigating the wrong, violent thing

Most of those "Marines" in the video were Beaners. Biden's diverse military.

Austin is not a military town and San Antonio is not a Navy/Marine town. What are all these jarheads doing at the gutter end of the street? Ten blocks to the west side of Sixth Street are the upscale bars in the Google neighborhood.

East Sixth Street is in the homeless services area and is rampant with drugs, and military units should be well advised, and the area designated off-limits or whatever. This group of jarheads probably won't get in any civil trouble, but they're all going to get at least fifteen days' restriction from their base shithead. The redneck yelling and screaming is probably going to get thirty days and a medal of honor.

Last edited:

Austin is not a military town and San Antonio is not a Navy/Marine town. What are all these jarheads doing at the gutter end of the street? Ten blocks to the west side of Sixth Street are the upscale bars in the Google neighborhood.

East Sixth Street is in the homeless services area and is rampant with drugs, and military units should be well advised, and the area designated off-limits or whatever. This group of jarheads probably won't get in any civil trouble, but they're all going to get at least fifteen days' restriction from their base shithead. The redneck yelling and screaming is probably going to get thirty days and a medal of honor.

Who knows whether they will or won't. None of the Marines were arrested, as far as I know. Multiple witnesses and video. A civilian attempted to throw the first punch, though could not land it on his marine target.

From the article.
"This is why no one should be on 6th Street.. it's chaos & no longer protected by law enforcement unless @TxDPS or military men happen to be in the area,' user Brandi said."

"Dr. Waitman W. Beorn said, punching one of them when there is a massive crowd of them there is a very bad idea." I suspect he is correct.

I don't know if you are a Marine or not, though I doubt it. If not, and in public, I would be careful about pitching around that "jarhead" label. It ain't a compliment.

So the Marines asked for it ?

Forum List

Back