Gun Wisdom

In Britan, the numbers are climbing for people killed by knives. In the middle east and Africa, deaths can be from "explosions", machettes, stones, knives or guns. Kind of puts it in perspective, doesn't it?

It is? Links....

Don't get out much do you? It has gotten so bad there a Dr. wishes to outlaw pointed kitchen knives.:lol::lol::lol: What a fool.

"One thing, though, seems clear enough. In February to April this year, the total number of recorded knife crime injuries for the whole of London went up from 941 to 1,070 compared with the previous three months. On Tuesday I reported that injured knife crime victims in the 13-24 aged group have increased by more than 30% during the period of Operation Blunt 2 and knife crimes of all kinds against the same age group by more than 20%. Whatever can be claimed in favour of Blunt 2, it cannot be said to have brought knife crime down. And if there's no clear link between more street searches and less knife crime, is the tactic really justified?"

As knife crime keeps rising in London, is stop and search really helping? | Politics | guardian.co.uk

Been there he really doesn't want a link.

In Britan, the numbers are climbing for people killed by knives. In the middle east and Africa, deaths can be from "explosions", machettes, stones, knives or guns. Kind of puts it in perspective, doesn't it?

It is? Links....

Don't get out much do you? It has gotten so bad there a Dr. wishes to outlaw pointed kitchen knives.:lol::lol::lol: What a fool.

"One thing, though, seems clear enough. In February to April this year, the total number of recorded knife crime injuries for the whole of London went up from 941 to 1,070 compared with the previous three months. On Tuesday I reported that injured knife crime victims in the 13-24 aged group have increased by more than 30% during the period of Operation Blunt 2 and knife crimes of all kinds against the same age group by more than 20%. Whatever can be claimed in favour of Blunt 2, it cannot be said to have brought knife crime down. And if there's no clear link between more street searches and less knife crime, is the tactic really justified?"

As knife crime keeps rising in London, is stop and search really helping? | Politics | guardian.co.uk

Using knives as an offensive weapon is outlawed in the UK....

If you don't own a gun, you're a fool.

I've always thought if you own a gun, you're scared...shrug...
That's what you get for thinking. :lol:

What's to be scared of if you have a gun?

You have the gun in the first place because you are scared. Without your gun you feel vulnerable. I do not own a gun, will never own a gun and never even think about having a gun. The only time guns are mentioned in my life are on chat boards with people from the US..

Different mind set and all....

I've always thought if you own a gun, you're scared...shrug...

You have the gun in the first place because you are scared. Without your gun you feel vulnerable. I do not own a gun, will never own a gun and never even think about having a gun. The only time guns are mentioned in my life are on chat boards with people from the US..

That's special.

I'm thinking of a number between one and one hundred. Since you can read minds, I'm sure you can tell me which number I'm thinking of, right?

That's special.

I'm thinking of a number between one and one hundred. Since you can read minds, I'm sure you can tell me which number I'm thinking of, right?

Hey, go be a big man and keep your peashooter....I can tell you're one tough SOB, just by the fact you have a gun....

his point was that if you feel the need for a gun, then he thinks you're fearful.
Well that's it, I'm just gonna have to stop carrying because some dipshit on the interwebs thinks I'm scared.

:rofl:

Who wants you to stop carrying....

Go for it....

Don't worry, I'm not interested in taking away your pea shooter from you...

That's special.

Hey, go be a big man and keep your peashooter....I can tell you're one tough SOB, just by the fact you have a gun....
:lol:

You're just not very good at this whole "trolling" thing. Go grab another cup of coffee and give it another go.

That's special.

You're just not very good at this whole "trolling" thing. Go grab another cup of coffee and give it another go.

You're the one who seems to be getting all het up. Go have another Jack Daniels, or some moonshine...that outta calm yourself down.. :cool:

his point was that if you feel the need for a gun, then he thinks you're fearful.

Jillian more people have died at the wrong of a government gun than a civilian gun why would I fear the government?

Yeah, but what type of govt? The Australian Govt? No. US government? no. Canadian Govt? No. Western European govt since 1945? No. NZ govt? No....

Using Pol Pot, or Mao, or Hitler, or Stalin to make a point doesn't do it....

You're the one who seems to be getting all het up. Go have another Jack Daniels, or some moonshine...that outta calm yourself down.. :cool:
There you go thinking again. You should avoid it.

And I'm a rum drinker, thankyouverymuch.

Jillian more people have died at the wrong of a government gun than a civilian gun why would I fear the government?

Yeah, but what type of govt? The Australian Govt? No. US government? no. Canadian Govt? No. Western European govt since 1945? No. NZ govt? No....

Cops kill unarmed people in America.
1 in 3 police shootings involve unarmed people
Law enforcement experts: More officer training, use of alternate weapons would reduce numbers. Other cities have adopted stricter standards.

One in three police shootings involve unarmed people - Houston Chronicle

Law enforcement experts: More officer training, use of alternate weapons would reduce numbers. Other cities have adopted stricter standards.

It's all about context though, isn't it. Are these police just shooting random unarmed people? Or is it in the execution of their duty? Are these people being caught in crossfire? Did the police think they were armed?

Your superfluous answer and asinine link mean Jack Shit in the context to what you are trying to say/prove...shrug...

It's all about context though, isn't it. Are these police just shooting random unarmed people? Or is it in the execution of their duty? Are these people being caught in crossfire? Did the police think they were armed?

Your superfluous answer and asinine link mean Jack Shit in the context to what you are trying to say/prove...shrug...

They did it in New Orleans.

Forum List

Back