"Gun Nuts" ???

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

Words don't kill people. Guns do.
Wrong! Guns don't kill people. People do.

People have been killing people since long before the gun.

And words are the most powerful weapon/tool ever created.

That's why Totalitarian Police States control the flow of information.

And also why progressives use Political Correctness to control language.

"Illegal Aliens" shall henceforth be referred to as "Undocumented Workers".

Calling Obama "lazy" is racist...A gun is childsplay compared to the almighty word.

Controling "words" will influence people's "thoughts" over a long enough period of time.

A lie can become reality to a generation that's heard it go unchallenged their entire life.

The Proper Study of Mankind
by Stuart Chase
"Theoretically a society could be completely made over in something like
15 years, the time it takes to inculcate a new culture into a rising crop
of youngsters ... Prepare now for a surprising universe."

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

Wrong! Guns don't kill people. People do.

People have been killing people since long before the gun.

And words are the most powerful weapon/tool ever created.

That's why Totalitarian Police States control the flow of information.

And also why progressives use Political Correctness to control language.

"Illegal Aliens" shall henceforth be referred to as "Undocumented Workers".

Calling Obama "lazy" is racist...A gun is childsplay compared to the almighty word.

Controling "words" will influence people's "thoughts" over a long enough period of time.

A lie can become reality to a generation that's heard it go unchallenged their entire life.

]

Calling Obama lazy is racist.

Obama came from modest circumstances, was a second class citizen when he was born, and still managed to become a lawyer, a Senator and a president.

Compared to a guy like George W. Bush or Mitt Romney, who were born rich, had everything handed to them, born on third base and thought they hit a triple.

And guess who the RW admires...

No they don't. My guns have never killed anyone. Unless I pick them up with my hands, load them with my fingers, aim them with my eye and pull the trigger with a finger.........they can't do jack shit. An untouched gun will sit in one spot like stonehenge for eternity. Now, if you'd like to discuss mental illness as the cause of mass murders BY gun or bomb or fire or any other number of means, we can talk.

Again, every other industrialized country limits gun ownership or restricts it, and they don't have anywhere near the deaths we have.

Gun Nut!!!

dianne_feinstein_ak47_AP.jpg

dianne-feinstein-ap-640_s640x428.jpg

667ccf7e8f82ccfc5f0a4b77a2e590cb.jpg

dianne-feinstein.jpg

Last edited:

No they don't. My guns have never killed anyone. Unless I pick them up with my hands, load them with my fingers, aim them with my eye and pull the trigger with a finger.........they can't do jack shit. An untouched gun will sit in one spot like stonehenge for eternity. Now, if you'd like to discuss mental illness as the cause of mass murders BY gun or bomb or fire or any other number of means, we can talk.

Again, every other industrialized country limits gun ownership or restricts it, and they don't have anywhere near the deaths we have.
And the citizens of every single one of those nations are now at the mercy of their government, or whatever government comes to power at any future date.

This is something no sensible rational American citizen would dare subject themselves or their future generations to, especially when it is totally unnecessary.

Such Orwellian policies invite tyranny and oppression for which the private ownership of lethal firepower is the final check...Restrict government, not guns!

If you believe that armageddon is not going to occur because you trust the bureaucrats ...you are a fucktard

If you believe that the government will not take arms against its citizens then you are a fucktard

if you are not willing to defend your right to life then you are a fucktard

As if ANYONE were ignorant that RW is a fucktard...

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut

Or someone who wants to be prepared.

Prepared for something that will never happen

How do you know? Can you see the future?

I know who you are. You're the guy who thinks his neighbor is nuts for throwing down $40K for a stocked underground shelter because you think that when everything goes to shit, the Government will be right there at your doorstep with food, water, a FEMA trailer and medical supplies.

So...who's the real nut?

OK ...Civil Right then

Someone tells you that you must ride in the back of the bus, you have a right to shoot them?

You have the right to resist. Force exerted must be commensurate with force endured.

If they tell me that whites may only sit in the back and must give up seats to our betters, then I may resist by sitting in the front. If they lay hands on me, I may resist in kind. If they draw a gun, I may shoot them.

This is a simple concept. You seek to complicate it simply due to your goal of revoking civil rights.

Aren't we talking about a group of people? What if the WHOLE COUNTRY decides that gun violence is becoming untenable and agrees to change our laws. Are you entitled to resort to violence if you disagree?
Aren't we talking about a group of people?

RW you know what i mean....a small group within a larger group.......

What if the WHOLE COUNTRY decides that gun violence is becoming untenable and agrees to change our laws. Are you entitled to resort to violence if you disagree?

now if this whole Country thought this and we are all basically on the same page?.....im sure there would be very little opposition to change those laws.....and those violent objectors your talking about......would then become a very very small part of the whole.....

The answer is simply this

The Constitution has given the citizens of this country a powerful weapon. It is not the weapons delineated in the second amendment but the weapon provided by the vote. In 235 years, that weapon has brought down the powerful and near powerful. It has been used to swing political ideologies and strike down unpopular dictates

While gun owners may cling to their weapons for political comfort against a despot government, REAL AMERICANS use their vote and their first amendment rights of assembly and a free press to keep government in check
People who fight for their Second Amendment rights ARE REAL AMERICANS. Unlike you, most of them understand history and in particular, American history far better than you seem to.

You like to couch your terms in patriotic fervor, all the while failing to even comprehend the arguments. But here is your opportunity to impress people.

Name those unpopular dictates that have been struck down by the vote! Name a single government tyranny that has been overturned by the vote of the people.

Lastly, if it were the beliefs and desires of an overwhelming number of the people to return to slavery, and they voted for that return to slavery, what power of the vote will restore the freedom of the blacks?

A very real example of the power of corrupted government was presented to you on this thread. It was not a made up scenario, it factually happened. It was NOT the power of the vote that returned the power to the people, but the power of overwhelming force.

So, get busy with that research and tell me how often an unwilling government has allowed the power of the vote to steal away that coveted power.

I won't call you an anti-gun nut. I won't even call you grape nuts.

I will simply say that you are a nut.

And perhaps a dangerous one. Perhaps you need to be investigated to ensure that your background does not preclude you from exercising your first amendment rights.

dude... i have no problem with the 2nd amendment. but there's a difference between a responsible gun owner and someone who thinks his gun makes up for having small genitalia.

Well , you got me there. My pecker is 2 inches..........from the ground.

..when your sittin' on the ground!

Forum List

Back