"Gun Nuts" ???

If you own guns and like to hunt..... you are not a gun nut
If you own guns for self protection....you are not a gun nut
If you own guns for trap and target shooting....you are not a gun nut
If you collect unique and antique weapons.......you are not a gun nut

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut
If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut
If you are willing to kill to protect your guns.........you ARE a gun nut

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

Picture of another "gun nut." :eusa_shhh: They try to hide, but.....

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano will remain in the same post as President Obama begins a second term, a White House official said Monday. :lmao:

images-2_zpscd7d1e98-1_zpsde2fc751.jpg

imagesCAFNE738.jpg

Last edited:

If you stockpile guns and ammunition for the coming armegeddon.......you ARE a gun nut
If you fear the government and arm yourself to take up arms against your country.....you ARE a gun nut

Says the lunatic Statist to the private citizen.

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

No. People who support the First Amendment are considered Muslim lovers. ;)

If a person is stockpiling 85 million rounds of ammo and has a barn full of guns and is an avid reader of Mein Kampf, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Unless they are a Muslim. ;)

Says the lunatic Statist to the private citizen.

If you are a Libertarian.....you are just plain Nutz

If you believe that armageddon is not going to occur because you trust the bureaucrats ...you are a fucktard

If you believe that the government will not take arms against its citizens then you are a fucktard

if you are not willing to defend your right to life then you are a fucktard

345eds0.jpg

The President can have our guns when he pries them from our dead, cold hands!

Let's start with this one
I'm willing to kill to protect all my rights. It has nothing to do with protecting my guns.

If you don't fear the government you're a fool.

Have you seen the prices on ammo and firearms lately? If I didn't have my stock pile I'd be like the rest of the panic buyers and wondering where I would find some ammo.

I'm willing to kill to protect all my rights. It has nothing to do with protecting my guns.

Have you seen the prices on ammo and firearms lately? If I didn't have my stock pile I'd be like the rest of the panic buyers and wondering where I would find some ammo.

Lets see where you fall bigreb.........

Yup.....Gun Nut

Who is next?

dude... i have no problem with the 2nd amendment. but there's a difference between a responsible gun owner and someone who thinks his gun makes up for having small genitalia.

dude... i have no problem with the 2nd amendment. but there's a difference between a responsible gun owner and someone who thinks his gun makes up for having small genitalia.

Well , you got me there. My pecker is 2 inches..........from the ground.

If you believe that armageddon is not going to occur because you trust the bureaucrats ...you are a fucktard

If you believe that the government will not take arms against its citizens then you are a fucktard

Cross a conspiracy theorist and a gun owner and what do you get?

Gun Nut

Yup.....Gun Nut

Who is next?

I'm borrowing this

Yep you're as fucktard

Biden called. Checks in the mail.

Yup.....Gun Nut

Who is next?

I'm borrowing this

Yep you're as fucktard

You honestly believe you should be able to shoot someone for violating your gun rights?

Forum List

Back