"Gun Nuts" ???

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

Straw Man.

The majority of Americans, including reasonable gun owners, refer to those who support an extremist and uneducated reading of the 2nd amendment as gun nuts.

We think gun nuts are those who believe there is an ever looming "gun-grab" on the horizon.

We think gun nuts are those who think a President with term limits, Congressional and Judicial oversight, and a VETO power that can be overturned is a 'Tyrant'.

We think gun nuts are those who read the Turner Diaries and find inspiration in that book.

We think gun nuts are those who believe Sandy Hook was staged.

If you are willing to fill out a form before purchasing a weapon from a licensed dealer and comply with rules re: background checks, you're not a gun nut.

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

NAMBLA believed the first amendment gave them the right to distribute pamphlets and literature about seducing underage boys. I think that's nutty, and SICK.

No I like guns because I can appreciate fine craftsmanship. And I like to hunt.
You're free to collect beanie babies and Hummel figurines.
To each his own....Miss.

I have no need for a gun

I have a big stick with a nail in it

Nobody has dared to attack me

Good luck trying to stop a criminals bullet with that big stick.

It could give you a nasty infection
Nobody wants to mess with my big stick

You only want a gun so you can hang out with the cool kids
Wow, I thought liberals believed that guys with big guns were compensating for little dicks.

Hey babe..

Wanna come out to my car and I'll show you my Glock?
Sorry dude, but your "Glock" doesn't thrill me all that much.

It takes something a little heftier in my hand to excite me.

My guy packs a Sig! (is it just me or is it gettin hot in here?)

Your "Glock" feels too much like a childs toy to be much fun.

I would probably be more impressed by your Big Stick sweety.

And I would be shocked and amazed if your car wasn't a Prius.

Wow, I thought liberals believed that guys with big guns were compensating for little dicks.

Hey babe..

Its not how big your gun is...but how you use it

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?

dude... i have no problem with the 2nd amendment. but there's a difference between a responsible gun owner and someone who thinks his gun makes up for having small genitalia.

Well , you got me there. My pecker is 2 inches..........from the ground.

You don't understand bro, when you have a gash as huge and nasty as her's, all dicks seem small.

Problem for her is she can't blame her big hole on men who believe in their constitutional rights.

Last edited:

I've never seen where any liberal has said anything even remotely like that. Please post FACTS to back up this outrageous statement.

Thanks.

Hey babe..

Cliche anyone?! :rolleyes:

:bsflag: How many times has some poor girl heard this from some guy with a "tiny gun"?!

Do guys really believe that knowing how to use a little gun can actually make a difference?!

Cliche anyone?! :rolleyes:

:bsflag: How many times has some poor girl heard this from some guy with a "tiny gun"?!

Do guys really believe that knowing how to use a little gun can actually make a difference?!

I'm only interested in your mind

Sad that you have so little understanding of how a constitutional government works

As do most who prefer second amendment remedies
It is not we who do not understand. It is Obama and his Executive Order approach. If the proper steps are taken with complete adherence to constitutional law and procedures, I would not object to a repeal of the 2nd amendment. I fully realize that will NEVER happen. So does Obama and his ilk. That is precisely why he stoops to unconstitutional measures in his effort to disarm us.

Obama uses emotional arguments and tear-jerking testimony from innocent children to gain sympathy for the FALSE PRETENSE that restricting guns will affect criminals as much as it does law abiding citizens. Liberals are being dishonest when they claim that legislation will remove guns from criminals or force them to reduce their clip capacity to seven (or some other stupid number...all they need do is carry extra clips). It has not worked in the past and will not work in the future.

It’s that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

No ‘laws’ were changed or enacted with the EOs, they simply spell out how the president plans on enforcing existing laws. Issuing EOs represents complete adherence to constitutional law and procedures, EOs are Constitutional until such time a court rules otherwise, as they are predicated on laws already in existence. Obama has taken no un-Constitutional measures, and it’s idiocy to argue the government is trying to ‘disarm’ anyone.

The partisan stupidity and ignorance exhibited by you and others on the right represent a far greater threat to Second Amendment rights than anything Obama might try to do.
No ‘laws’ were changed or enacted with the EOs
That is a blatant lie.
Lincoln used an executive order too suspended the writ of habeas corpus

Words don't kill people. Guns do.

No they don't. My guns have never killed anyone. Unless I pick them up with my hands, load them with my fingers, aim them with my eye and pull the trigger with a finger.........they can't do jack shit. An untouched gun will sit in one spot like stonehenge for eternity. Now, if you'd like to discuss mental illness as the cause of mass murders BY gun or bomb or fire or any other number of means, we can talk.

Forum List

Back