Gun Control, Gun Ban is not the answer

Don't be stupid America...

How many people are supposed to die before you see a simple fact;

psychos x guns = death

more guns available, more death

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see this very simple fact. Quit fooling yourselves. And the most stupid part is, you are not living in the wild west anymore, so you DON'T need guns. Don't you see it is killing your children.

How could this be a state that has some of the toughest gun laws, would have a mass shooting in it?

Connecticut gun laws among the toughest in the U.S. - The York Daily Record
Using your position it's not possible

I want to use my guns on the fucking fascist government if it gets out of control. Can it be anymore clear, assholes?

Our founding fathers gave us the second Amendment to hold our government in check!

Wake the fuck up!!!

Dude, do you not have any fuking common sense? Did you blow whatever common sense you might have had out your ass. Like where most of your comments come from. Out your ass.

Are you one of those delusional fukers that loyal Americans should be afraid of?

Should you be investigated because you own guns and are delusional?

Do you represent a real threat to the safety of others?

I would have to say, after what has happened in Sandy Hook, the answer is; yes.

I've posted this before and many of you ignore it, some make cynical, sophomoric comments.

But it is the most logical rational method of reducing events like the recent shooting.
It would also SAVE nearly $1.7 trillion a year in wasted money!

It would help lower crime and reduce law enforcement costs.
It is something that can be tried and the technique has been proven to be very effective because EVERY DAY either on TV,etc., we are reminded how important "global warming" is and what we as individuals can do!

There isn't a massive number like $200 billion spent, etc. that I can find but when car makers, appliance makers, TV commercial time buyers all in one way or another incorporate the "greening" or "global warming" or "ecology"..etc. in their advertising IT is pervasive.

So why NOT use the same evangelical fervor global warming advocates have done to this simple yet efficient concept:
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you".. otherwise known as the "Golden Rule"!

Many of the events like the mass shooting would NOT have occurred if the perpetrators had been badgered, bombarded, video-GAMED with the Golden Rule! A video game showing how simple acts of "Doing unto others as you would have others do unto you" MIGHT have saved Lanza and the victims!

Or maybe his Mother, repeating as I"M SURE she had in asking for paper bags to save the planet had realized "Do unto your Son as you would have your son do unto you"!

Folks... What do we have to lose by EACH of us in some minor way starting today, remember to "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you"!
If each of us when waiting in line motion a burdened other customer "go ahead"! Minor effort. Doesn't require much but it is "Doing unto others as you would have others do unto you"!

Then when the big tough decisions like Lanza had "do I kill my mom which lead to killing the kids"..?

If our advertisers understood the power of the "Golden Rule"... commercials incorporating the "Golden rule" would as evidenced by "Global warming's" pervasiveness in our society would become the norm!

It is against the law to murder
It is against the law to steal (he stole the guns used)

Why are you libs always on the wrong side of common sense?

You have made it where one cannot point out there is a problem with a person and hoe he or she behaves

you think Guns have anything to do with a person waking up in the morning and killing innocent children?

There are over 300 million people in this great nation
4 of them in the last 4 years have done this
you want to punish the rest of us? is that it

Ballsbrunswick will post in this thread 10 times to say how useless it is.

I just appreciate original and intelligent thought. Finally someone is saying these things. It's not like this forum has been bombarded by threads saying the exact same fucking thing ad nauseam over the last few days. Finally this winner has summarized all of the feeling on the subject and managed to put it to words in this thread. If there were pulitzer prizes for threads on political forums, this motherfucker would surely be nominated.

What is this silly fuck talking about? Global warming, mass shootings, video games? What?

Do you have a problem in putting 2 and 2 together???
A) Do YOU understand that "Global warming" is the EXAMPLE of how Liberal bull crap is spread by the MSM?
B) Then do you understand that if the SAME effort were done pushing "global warming" crap but something VAlID LIKE the "Golden Rule" MAYBE just maybe
idiots like you wouldn't ask such stupid ass questions!

Finally idiot... Video games are advertising to push violence. YOU of all people are a product of advertising!
YOU don't think for yourself! YOU don't have any ability to put one and one and come up with two!

Dumb fu...K ask something MORE intelligent then what you'd expect from a gas pump!

This really was intended for higher intelligence readers.. people that can understand that TV/MSM promote violence promotes killings!
So LET's Promote "doing unto others what you want others to do unto you!"
Is that so HARD for idiots like you to comprehend???
YOU want people to f...k you ... cause that's what you do??? YOU GET what you expect!!!

Dumb sh...!

What is this silly fuck talking about? Global warming, mass shootings, video games? What?

Do you have a problem in putting 2 and 2 together???
A) Do YOU understand that "Global warming" is the EXAMPLE of how Liberal bull crap is spread by the MSM?
B) Then do you understand that if the SAME effort were done pushing "global warming" crap but something VAlID LIKE the "Golden Rule" MAYBE just maybe
idiots like you wouldn't ask such stupid ass questions!

Finally idiot... Video games are advertising to push violence. YOU of all people are a product of advertising!
YOU don't think for yourself! YOU don't have any ability to put one and one and come up with two!

Dumb fu...K ask something MORE intelligent then what you'd expect from a gas pump!

This really was intended for higher intelligence readers.. people that can understand that TV/MSM promote violence promotes killings!
So LET's Promote "doing unto others what you want others to do unto you!"
Is that so HARD for idiots like you to comprehend???
YOU want people to f...k you ... cause that's what you do??? YOU GET what you expect!!!

Dumb sh...!

So finally, here's proof it's not liberals trying to take away video games and fun stuff. Thanks for being my evidence even if you have clouded thinking.

I just appreciate original and intelligent thought. Finally someone is saying these things. It's not like this forum has been bombarded by threads saying the exact same fucking thing ad nauseam over the last few days. Finally this winner has summarized all of the feeling on the subject and managed to put it to words in this thread. If there were pulitzer prizes for threads on political forums, this motherfucker would surely be nominated.

balls what are you so pissed about?
the libs brought this horse shit up
I would much rather allow the families to grieve and do what we can to help them than have this discussion that your media started
BTW
BHO created this cliff. don't you agree?

It is against the law to murder
It is against the law to steal (he stole the guns used)

Why are you libs always on the wrong side of common sense?

You have made it where one cannot point out there is a problem with a person and hoe he or she behaves

you think Guns have anything to do with a person waking up in the morning and killing innocent children?

There are over 300 million people in this great nation
4 of them in the last 4 years have done this
you want to punish the rest of us? is that it

"What will gun laws do to prevent another Sandy Hook?"

Pretty much NOTHING.

balls what are you so pissed about?
the libs brought this horse shit up
I would much rather allow the families to grieve and do what we can to help them than have this discussion that your media started
BTW
BHO created this cliff. don't you agree?

I suddenly own MSNBC now? Killer, now I can buy and sell all your asses.

I just think it's silly that we've had multiple threads all saying the same thing. I mean we get it. The vast majority of us here are against gun control. Beyond that now we're fighting over our agendas and our politics when the whole thing is stupid. And frankly, I have no idea why or what Obama has to do with this discussion but you people can't seem to have one without bringing him into it. And I'm not a liberal, I just hate stupid people.

So finally, here's proof it's not liberals trying to take away video games and fun stuff. Thanks for being my evidence even if you have clouded thinking.

Guess when it comes to mowing figures down with guns and endless violent weapons, slapping whores around, and stealing cars and blowing shit up... Not my idea of fun, but whatever....

Btw.... I've been watching my shotgun and pistols all day... They haven't moved yet. Hadn't seen any homicidal tendencies from them either.

Forum List

Back