Gun Control, Gun Ban is not the answer

What is this silly fuck talking about? Global warming, mass shootings, video games? What?

Do you have a problem in putting 2 and 2 together???
A) Do YOU understand that "Global warming" is the EXAMPLE of how Liberal bull crap is spread by the MSM?
B) Then do you understand that if the SAME effort were done pushing "global warming" crap but something VAlID LIKE the "Golden Rule" MAYBE just maybe
idiots like you wouldn't ask such stupid ass questions!

Finally idiot... Video games are advertising to push violence. YOU of all people are a product of advertising!
YOU don't think for yourself! YOU don't have any ability to put one and one and come up with two!

Dumb fu...K ask something MORE intelligent then what you'd expect from a gas pump!

This really was intended for higher intelligence readers.. people that can understand that TV/MSM promote violence promotes killings!
So LET's Promote "doing unto others what you want others to do unto you!"
Is that so HARD for idiots like you to comprehend???
YOU want people to f...k you ... cause that's what you do??? YOU GET what you expect!!!

Dumb sh...!

So finally, here's proof it's not liberals trying to take away video games and fun stuff. Thanks for being my evidence even if you have clouded thinking.

Who in the f...k advocating TAKING away video games! Banning them? NOT Me!
My total point that WENT way over your head is that WE allow billions of dollars in advertising agree?
Movies. Video Games! Right???
BUT are we advocating BANNING THEM??? NO!
But idiots want to ban GUNS and GUNS excuse me for being simple... GUNS DON'T KILL ... they don't go off by themselves!

Again... I am advocating NOT to ban GUNS or BAN videos! Is that plain enough???
I am advocating that the same amount of money spent on ADVERTISING these violent games be spent advising parents and kids to the dangers!

What needs to be addressed is mental illness in this country. Make everyone take a test before they can buy a gun, any gun. What kind of test? I don't know, some psychological test to see if the person wanting to buy the gun is mentally stable enough to own one.

I know everyone and their mothers are wanting all kinds of gun control laws passed with some wanting complete gun bans I'm sure. That is not the answer here.

Thing is, if someone fails this test, what law or ban is going to stop that person from picking one up illegally? Plus, he/she can get if now and not have to wait.

As for gun shows? I think these do need to be banned or make it so guns cannot be sold right then and there. If someone wants a gun from a gun show, they can still get only it will be shipped after a background check.

All I know is that gun control laws and gun bans will not stop these acts of murder.

And let's call this what it is. It's terrorism and it's murder. I hear these anchors say 20 children killed, they weren't killed, they were murdered. There is a difference.

Yes, mental illness should be at the front of all of this, and close second gun owners.

Mental illness in this Country has become SOCIETY problem because innocents are victims, or killed. It is near impossible to get anyone help - who we all know needs it. For goodness sakes we don't even force schizos to get help - we actually leave it up to them, knowing they are hearing people, seeing people, and have ni how to make the decision on their own??? That's a WTF are we doing, and this is just one small example.

Two - Gun owners if you own any type of gun it is your responsibility to secure that gun. Oh, yes -that means if some gets access to your weapon - you are responsible. If you cannot secure that weapon - you do not earn the choice to own one.

What needs to be addressed is mental illness in this country. Make everyone take a test before they can buy a gun, any gun. What kind of test? I don't know, some psychological test to see if the person wanting to buy the gun is mentally stable enough to own one.

I know everyone and their mothers are wanting all kinds of gun control laws passed with some wanting complete gun bans I'm sure. That is not the answer here.

Thing is, if someone fails this test, what law or ban is going to stop that person from picking one up illegally? Plus, he/she can get if now and not have to wait.

As for gun shows? I think these do need to be banned or make it so guns cannot be sold right then and there. If someone wants a gun from a gun show, they can still get only it will be shipped after a background check.

All I know is that gun control laws and gun bans will not stop these acts of murder.

And let's call this what it is. It's terrorism and it's murder. I hear these anchors say 20 children killed, they weren't killed, they were murdered. There is a difference.

Yes, mental illness should be at the front of all of this, and close second gun owners.

Mental illness in this Country has become SOCIETY problem because innocents are victims, or killed. It is near impossible to get anyone help - who we all know needs it. For goodness sakes we don't even force schizos to get help - we actually leave it up to them, knowing they are hearing people, seeing people, and have ni how to make the decision on their own??? That's a WTF are we doing, and this is just one small example.

Two - Gun owners if you own any type of gun it is your responsibility to secure that gun. Oh, yes -that means if some gets access to your weapon - you are responsible. If you cannot secure that weapon - you do not earn the choice to own one.

Two - Gun owners if you own any type of gun it is your responsibility to secure that gun. Oh, yes -that means if some gets access to your weapon - you are responsible. If you cannot secure that weapon - you do not earn the choice to own one
You nor anyone else has that authority to dictate to me about my firearms.
Don't believe me lead the charge and try to force me.

Two - Gun owners if you own any type of gun it is your responsibility to secure that gun. Oh, yes -that means if some gets access to your weapon - you are responsible. If you cannot secure that weapon - you do not earn the choice to own one

Oh yes I certainly can and I will you see if you only hurt yourself NP, when you cannot be a responsible owner of weapons and allow people access to them to kill innocent babies - I have every right to ask my respresentatives to stop irresponsible owners of having guns. So there you go.

Now you explain to me why one should own weapons who cannot keep them out o the hands of metally ill people, for one, or anyone other then the owner?

Last edited:

Oh yes I certainly can and I will you see if you only hurt yourself NP, when you cannot be a responsible owner of weapons and allow people access to them to kill innocent babies - I have every right to ask my respresentatives to stop irresponsible owners of having guns. So there you go.

Now you explain to me why one should own weapons who cannot keep them out o the hands of metally ill people, for one, or anyone other then the owner?
As I said you don't have that authority nor does anyone else to dictate to me how I manage my firearms. I will police myself.

Now you explain to me why one should own weapons who cannot keep them out o the hands of mentally ill people, for one, or anyone other then the owner?
I have no problem busting a cap in the ass of someone who is mental who try's to mess with any firearm I have. Hows that?

As I said you don't have that authority nor does anyone else to dictate to me how I manage my firearms. I will police myself.

Now you explain to me why one should own weapons who cannot keep them out o the hands of mentally ill people, for one, or anyone other then the owner?
I have no problem busting a cap in the ass of someone who is mental who try's to mess with any firearm I have. Hows that?

That's a defelction and not an answer to what has happened at all. Which is why we are in this mess. Ok you'll kill a mentalally ill person who tries to mess with your firearm. In this case the mentally ill person won, and the firearm owner failed which killed babies.

No thanks, bad answer.

BTW: I am all the pissed off citizens will make a change to the future of purchasing, owning, and buying online. Mark this.

Last edited:

That's a defelction and not an answer to what has happened at all. Which is why we are in this mess. Ok you'll kill a mentalally ill person who tries to mess with your firearm. In this case the mentally ill person won, and the firearm owner failed which killed babies.

No thanks, bad answer.

I don't give a damn what you deem it has really I don't.

No thanks, bad answer.

There in lies the problem. So I will ask you point blank - do you support what happened to these children as a gun owner? yes or no?

No thanks, bad answer.

There in lies the problem. So I will ask you point blank - do you support what happened to these children as a gun owner? yes or no?

What kind of stupid fucked up jack ass question is that?
You must support it because you had the fore thought to ask the question.

LOL... The question is from a mindless Lib.. what do you expect?.. kind of like,, "when did you stop beating your wife?" asked by a lawyer. As a mindless Liberal, I wonder if they "support" what happened to these kids?

LOL... The question is from a mindless Lib.. what do you expect?.. kind of like,, "when did you stop beating your wife?" asked by a lawyer. As a mindless Liberal, I wonder if they "support" what happened to these kids?

#1- I have never seen your name or ever had any type of contact with you - so how is it that you can identify me as if you are someone with a PHD via online? Lib what? Really I would love to hear that answer. The floor is yours Cleo. Own what you type I don't know you or have never seen you before this.

#2 - Speaking about beating your wife - that's a great gateway to show how we as a society can change fuckups - wasn't to long ago that was legal. I'm hoping the same end result with fucked up gun owners. What made you use beating wives as a example?

8,000 + people killed last year while someone used a firearm
32.000 + people killed last year while someone drove a car on the highway

more cars available, more death ?

Liberal logic... (or lack of) so funny

Yes, cars and guns, the same thing, right...

I could not decide which one is more pathetic; you thinking you are using your logic or you actually using your logic, to come up with this.

AND while NOT a gun owner, I agree 100% with your 2nd point i.e. the owner is responsible to secure the weapons! NO question and almost ALL gun owners agree with that!

#1- I have never seen your name or ever had any type of contact with you - so how is it that you can identify me as if you are someone with a PHD via online? Lib what? Really I would love to hear that answer. The floor is yours Cleo. Own what you type I don't know you or have never seen you before this.

#2 - Speaking about beating your wife - that's a great gateway to show how we as a society can change fuckups - wasn't to long ago that was legal. I'm hoping the same end result with fucked up gun owners. What made you use beating wives as a example?

answer 1 .. it's obvious from your posts

answer 2 .. your question was leading and inflamatory, the same as the "beating your wife question" which is typical of the mindless

I could not decide which one is more pathetic; you thinking you are using your logic or you actually using your logic, to come up with this.

What is pathetic, is the post I was refering to, (the equated the number of guns to the number of deaths). And what is more pathetic is your ignorance which keeps you from understanding a simple analogy.

What is pathetic, is the post I was refering to, (the equated the number of guns to the number of deaths). And what is more pathetic is your ignorance which keeps you from understanding a simple analogy.

Americans in general are very pathetic when it comes to GUNS,Australians in the general populace are not allowed to carry a GUN,which is great,we don't suffer with Gun Syndrome,where to feel safe you feel the need to carry a GUN,pretty stupid when you really think about it.

We in contrast feel safer NOT CARRYING A GUN,pretty sensible really.Your Gun Lobby came to Australia a few years ago,ARA or what ever they call themselves......They were told to FCUK OFF..........they did,this disreputable organization,was rightly treated like VERMIN.:D

All these terrible Gun Crimes,what a shame that it was the innocent :eusa_angel::huddle:who perished,who always perish.....and Respect from me for everyone's loss,it's so awful.

But the US Gun Lobby are still promoting GUNS AT ANY COST......isn't it a shame that these DEALERS IN DEATH AREN"T THE ONE'S BEING SHOT AT .....:Boom2:..... No these faceless jerks,are a gutless possee...........but AUSTRALIAN's KNEW HOW TO TREAT THEM,LIKE WE WOULD ANY TERRORIST.........It's a shame Americans,don't appear to have the same INTESTINAL FORTITUDE AS US.......AUSTRALIANS.

I don't think they ever will.

I'm theliq.......How about some JUSTICE and LOCK UP 'THE GUN LOBBY' BASTARDS:Boom2:

Last edited:

Americans in general are very pathetic when it comes to GUNS,Australians in the general populace are not allowed to carry a GUN,which is great,we don't suffer with Gun Syndrome,where to feel safe you feel the need to carry a GUN,pretty stupid when you really think about it.

We in contrast feel safer NOT CARRYING A GUN,pretty sensible really.Your Gun Lobby came to Australia a few years ago,ARA or what ever they call themselves......They were told to FCUK OFF..........they did,this disreputable organization,was rightly treated like VERMIN.:D

All these terrible Gun Crimes,what a shame that it was the innocent :eusa_angel::huddle:who perished,who always perish.....and Respect from me for everyone's loss,it's so awful.

But the US Gun Lobby are still promoting GUNS AT ANY COST......isn't it a shame that these DEALERS IN DEATH AREN"T THE ONE'S BEING SHOT AT .....:Boom2:..... No these faceless jerks,are a gutless possee...........but AUSTRALIAN's KNEW HOW TO TREAT THEM,LIKE WE WOULD ANY TERRORIST.........It's a shame Americans,don't appear to have the same INTESTINAL FORTITUDE AS US.......AUSTRALIANS.

I don't think they ever will.

I'm theliq.......How about some JUSTICE and LOCK UP 'THE GUN LOBBY' BASTARDS:Boom2:

I like Australia's attitude. Look at how they dealt with Muslims and Sharia Law.

The pathetic part is you thinking you are using "analogy" when comparing car accidents to mass shootings...

Forum List

Back