Gun Control, Gun Ban is not the answer

Yes, cars and guns, the same thing, right...

I could not decide which one is more pathetic; you thinking you are using your logic or you actually using your logic, to come up with this.

What is pathetic, is the post I was refering to, (the equated the number of guns to the number of deaths). And what is more pathetic is your ignorance which keeps you from understanding a simple analogy.

The pathetic part is you thinking you are using "analogy" when comparing car accidents to mass shootings...

It is an anaology I suppose you don't quite understand, and was in reference to the post I commented on. More guns in the world mean more people killed by guns. More cars in the world mean more people killed by guns. Try to read it slooooowly and absorb it.

What is pathetic, is the post I was refering to, (the equated the number of guns to the number of deaths). And what is more pathetic is your ignorance which keeps you from understanding a simple analogy.

The pathetic part is you thinking you are using "analogy" when comparing car accidents to mass shootings...

It is an anaology I suppose you don't quite understand, and was in reference to the post I commented on. More guns in the world mean more people killed by guns. More cars in the world mean more people killed by guns. Try to read it slooooowly and absorb it.

Ya ya ya, sure... Keep on just like this. I guess people accept you the way you are.

Ya ya ya, sure... Keep on just like this. I guess people accept you the way you are.

Simple analogy, that even a simple mind should understand. I guess that leaves you in the "mindless catagory"

There in lies the problem. So I will ask you point blank - do you support what happened to these children as a gun owner? yes or no?
What kind of stupid fucked up jack ass question is that?
You must support it because you had the fore thought to ask the question.

LOL... The question is from a mindless Lib.. what do you expect?.. kind of like,, "when did you stop beating your wife?" asked by a lawyer. As a mindless Liberal, I wonder if they "support" what happened to these kids?

#1- I have never seen your name or ever had any type of contact with you - so how is it that you can identify me as if you are someone with a PHD via online? Lib what? Really I would love to hear that answer. The floor is yours Cleo. Own what you type I don't know you or have never seen you before this.

#2 - Speaking about beating your wife - that's a great gateway to show how we as a society can change fuckups - wasn't to long ago that was legal. I'm hoping the same end result with fucked up gun owners. What made you use beating wives as a example?

answer 1 .. it's obvious from your posts

answer 2 .. your question was leading and inflamatory, the same as the "beating your wife question" which is typical of the mindless

You really are 100% a creep, and I have every right to say this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1yeA_kHHLow]Rahm Emanuel: You never want a serious crisis to go to waste - YouTube[/ame]

Australia Warns America: Don’t Let Them Take Your Guns!​

by Lorri Anderson
August 18, 2012

Since the gun ban in Australia, armed robberies are up 69%, assaults with guns up 28%, gun murders increased 19%, and home invasions jumped 21%. More proof that not only does gun control not work, it makes it safer for the criminals at large. In their words

“The cost of lost liberty can be measured in the loss of life”

Andy Dunn from the South Australian Police Association states “The bad guys are happy to break into somebody’s house. They are not frightened to break into somebody’s house while their at home.” He also states “It is very bad right now. It has never been worse.” The police can’t protect the civilians now, because they are undermanned and their morale has never been lower according to reports.

Wake up America! To those Anti-gun activists, you need to realize this is going to affect you also. Wake up before it is too late. Will the United States listen to the warning Australia is sending us? Will it make a difference? I truly hope so. I would like to thank the Australians for taking the time to warn us about the effects of gun-control in their country. Although many of us know what affect gun control has on our nation, many do not and have been fooled by the smooth talking politicians. Others seem to be in the mind set that it doesn’t affect them. Without our right to bear arms, our right to protect ourselves, our family, and our home will be gone. Thus allowing the Constitution to be destroyed by politicians for the sake of their agenda.

Read more:
Australia Warns America: Don’t Let Them Take Your Guns!

TEN MYTHS ABOUT GUN CONTROL​

Yet, as this document proves, none of these myths will stand up under the cold
light of ... A more direct measure of the public's attitude on "gun control" comes
when the ... overwhelmingly agree that "gun control" measures have no effect on
crime. .... gun control does not deserve credit for the low crime rates in Britain,
Japan, ...

Read more:
TEN MYTHS ABOUT GUN CONTROL

Australia Warns America: Don’t Let Them Take Your Guns!​

by Lorri Anderson
August 18, 2012

Since the gun ban in Australia, armed robberies are up 69%, assaults with guns up 28%, gun murders increased 19%, and home invasions jumped 21%. More proof that not only does gun control not work, it makes it safer for the criminals at large. In their words

“The cost of lost liberty can be measured in the loss of life”

Andy Dunn from the South Australian Police Association states “The bad guys are happy to break into somebody’s house. They are not frightened to break into somebody’s house while their at home.” He also states “It is very bad right now. It has never been worse.” The police can’t protect the civilians now, because they are undermanned and their morale has never been lower according to reports.

Wake up America! To those Anti-gun activists, you need to realize this is going to affect you also. Wake up before it is too late. Will the United States listen to the warning Australia is sending us? Will it make a difference? I truly hope so. I would like to thank the Australians for taking the time to warn us about the effects of gun-control in their country. Although many of us know what affect gun control has on our nation, many do not and have been fooled by the smooth talking politicians. Others seem to be in the mind set that it doesn’t affect them. Without our right to bear arms, our right to protect ourselves, our family, and our home will be gone. Thus allowing the Constitution to be destroyed by politicians for the sake of their agenda.

Read more:
Australia Warns America: Don’t Let Them Take Your Guns!

Australia is also a Colony so do you want to use that as a reference with what is going on in America? Just asking as a reminder to the topic. About what is happening here v there. How guns are bought/sold what the owners responsibility is. I actually appreciate Australia taking measures after the horror myself, because I know for a fact not doing anything is NOT working.

Amazing how everyone has an answer for the wrong question. How about asking how it's possible for a completely sane society to go batshit crazy in a decade? Perhaps the problem is parents putting their children on psych meds for some made up condition. Now they've grown up and really are nuts from it.

I couldn't agree more! :thup:

Forum List

Back