Gun Control, Gun Ban is not the answer

What sort of test do you propose that those who steal guns or buy them on the black market to carry out their criminal acts take?

So if guns are banned and people will just get guns anyway, shouldn't we make murder legal because people will murder regardless of the laws against murder?

What needs to be addressed is mental illness in this country. Make everyone take a test before they can buy a gun, any gun. What kind of test? I don't know, some psychological test to see if the person wanting to buy the gun is mentally stable enough to own one.

I know everyone and their mothers are wanting all kinds of gun control laws passed with some wanting complete gun bans I'm sure. That is not the answer here.

Thing is, if someone fails this test, what law or ban is going to stop that person from picking one up illegally? Plus, he/she can get if now and not have to wait.

As for gun shows? I think these do need to be banned or make it so guns cannot be sold right then and there. If someone wants a gun from a gun show, they can still get only it will be shipped after a background check.

All I know is that gun control laws and gun bans will not stop these acts of murder.

And let's call this what it is. It's terrorism and it's murder. I hear these anchors say 20 children killed, they weren't killed, they were murdered. There is a difference.
In this particular case, its been reported that the "shooter" was the son of the kindergarten teacher in the school and that the guns legally belonged to her.

Apparently he killed her at home and then took her guns to the school, so even if he had been tested as "mentally unfit" to own a gun, that's largely academic in this case - back to the "drawingboard."

Last edited:
What needs to be addressed is mental illness in this country. Make everyone take a test before they can buy a gun, any gun. What kind of test? I don't know, some psychological test to see if the person wanting to buy the gun is mentally stable enough to own one.

I know everyone and their mothers are wanting all kinds of gun control laws passed with some wanting complete gun bans I'm sure. That is not the answer here.

Thing is, if someone fails this test, what law or ban is going to stop that person from picking one up illegally? Plus, he/she can get if now and not have to wait.

As for gun shows? I think these do need to be banned or make it so guns cannot be sold right then and there. If someone wants a gun from a gun show, they can still get only it will be shipped after a background check.

All I know is that gun control laws and gun bans will not stop these acts of murder.

And let's call this what it is. It's terrorism and it's murder. I hear these anchors say 20 children killed, they weren't killed, they were murdered. There is a difference.

So you think a "crazy test" will suffice---:badgrin: I don't think so. They're is an old saying and it's very true--"crazy like a fox." There are many people in this country that can act--pass tests--and be as normal as your next door neighbor--and then go off and commit mass murder without anyone blinking an eye--and people who knew them are shocked that they were capable of doing what they did. It happens all of the time.

We have to ask ourselves--why we need assault weapons to be sold to the public today. They're certainly not for personal safety--unless you plan on getting attacked by 100's of people at once. If you're thinking about taking on the Federal Government with one--I'll remind you of their bombs and preditor drones.

The only purpose of an assault weapon is to kill people in mass. And that couldn't have been more clear as to what this elementary school teacher had purchased and registered in her own name--that her nutcase son obviously had complete access too.

Here it is- Bushmaster .223-with a 30 round clip--sells for around $650.00

10182805.jpg

I own one just like that...30 round magazine and all.

I bought it in 1993 while I was in the Army, and in 19 years, somehow...crazy as it sounds...it not only has not killed anyone, it hasn't even been fired in anger.

How do you explain that???

Because it hasn't happened yet, means it never will?

Is that your argument?

A liberal gave this same advice to William F Buckley when he confronted New Deal America as a college student.

Buckley decided to stay and fight for the country he loved.

We all have that right.

Just FYI

Just for your information If someone promotes Japan or any other country as something better than American I suggest you or anyone else move your faggot ass to that country simple solution.

So you think a "crazy test" will suffice---:badgrin: I don't think so. They're is an old saying and it's very true--"crazy like a fox." There are many people in this country that can act--pass tests--and be as normal as your next door neighbor--and then go off and commit mass murder without anyone blinking an eye--and people who knew them are shocked that they were capable of doing what they did. It happens all of the time.

We have to ask ourselves--why we need assault weapons to be sold to the public today. They're certainly not for personal safety--unless you plan on getting attacked by 100's of people at once. If you're thinking about taking on the Federal Government with one--I'll remind you of their bombs and preditor drones.

The only purpose of an assault weapon is to kill people in mass. And that couldn't have been more clear as to what this elementary school teacher had purchased and registered in her own name--that her nutcase son obviously had complete access too.

10182805.jpg

look at that thats fuckin crazy, thats a military weapon designed for the military, normal citizens should never get their hands on those, your country is literally fucked beyond repair, its lucky china will run the world soon its not safe with you lot in charge.

10182805.jpg

look at that thats fuckin crazy, thats a military weapon designed for the military, normal citizens should never get their hands on those, your country is literally fucked beyond repair, its lucky china will run the world soon its not safe with you lot in charge.

Lewis v. United States, 445 U.S. 95 (1980). Lewis recognized -- in summarizing the holding of Miller, supra, as "the Second Amendment guarantees no right to keep and bear a firearm that does not have 'some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia'"
And what does Miller say?

U.S. v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939). This is the only case in which the Supreme Court has had the opportunity to apply the Second Amendment to a federal firearms statute. The Court, however, carefully avoided making an unconditional decision regarding the statute's constitutionality; it instead devised a test by which to measure the constitutionality of statutes relating to firearms and remanded the case to the trial court for an evidentiary hearing (the trial court had held that Section 11 of the National Firearms Act was unconstitutional). The Court remanded to the case because it had concluded that:

In the absence of any evidence tending to show that possession or use of a "shotgun having a barrel of less than eighteen inches in length" at this time has some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, we cannot say that the Second Amendment guarantees the right to keep and bear such an instrument. Certainly it is not within judicial notice that this weapon is any part of the ordinary military equipment or that its use could contribute to the common defense.

The case also made clear that the militia consisted of "all males physically capable of acting in concert for the common defense" and that "when called for service these men were expected to appear bearing arms supplied by themselves and of the kind in common use at the time."

What sort of test do you propose that those who steal guns or buy them on the black market to carry out their criminal acts take?

So if guns are banned and people will just get guns anyway, shouldn't we make murder legal because people will murder regardless of the laws against murder?

Non answer to the question.

10182805.jpg

I own one just like that...30 round magazine and all.

I bought it in 1993 while I was in the Army, and in 19 years, somehow...crazy as it sounds...it not only has not killed anyone, it hasn't even been fired in anger.

How do you explain that???

Because it hasn't happened yet, means it never will?

Is that your argument?
When firearms are confiscated the government cannot be trusted with firearms they have proven that as a fact during Katrina in New Orleans.

I understood the shooter was at the top of his class... What makes you think he wouldn't have slipped by a psyche test? BTW... Who gets to decide what is on the test, and the criteria to pass it? Nope... A test is just a different avenue for banning guns. Doing a criminal background check is all that is necessary. We cannot curtail people's Freedoms based upon what some minority feels they may, or may not do someday in the future. Sorry, but until someone invents a crystal ball, or a time machine... People's Freedoms shall not be infringed... Especially based upon irrational emotions over acts of violence.

Heyhey, you fuking whacked out NRA right wingers. Continue to do nothing and support no kind of sensible gun control and YOU NRA lovers will allow the crazy gun killers to dictacte what actions will be taken for gun control.

Is that what you want?

There could/will come a time that the vast majority of Americans will say enough is enough.

You love your guns and your fantasies about what you will/could do with them? Then someone of you needs to figure out how to get a handle on this.

But I got to admit. A mom who has a son that she knows is "Goth" and spends hours playing shoot em up games and has no meaningful life, should of had her fuking guns locked up where he couldn't get to them. That is fuking crazy. Is that how you NRA types preach and practice gun safety? Just leave them out where anyone can get them. You NRA people are fuking nuts.

This woman had her Glock, Sig Sauer and an AR15. And left access to them to her son. WHY?
But at least she paid the ultimate price for her stupidity. Shot by her own gun. Happens a lot.

Heyhey, you fuking whacked out NRA right wingers. Continue to do nothing and support no kind of sensible gun control and YOU NRA lovers will allow the crazy gun killers to dictacte what actions will be taken for gun control.

Is that what you want?

There could/will come a time that the vast majority of Americans will say enough is enough.

You love your guns and your fantasies about what you will/could do with them? Then someone of you needs to figure out how to get a handle on this.

But I got to admit. A mom who has a son that she knows is "Goth" and spends hours playing shoot em up games and has no meaningful life, should of had her fuking guns locked up where he couldn't get to them. That is fuking crazy. Is that how you NRA types preach and practice gun safety? Just leave them out where anyone can get them. You NRA people are fuking nuts.

This woman had her Glock, Sig Sauer and an AR15. And left access to them to her son. WHY?
But at least she paid the ultimate price for her stupidity. Shot by her own gun. Happens a lot.

All this and you think you have the answer? Listen up numb nuts brain damage bitch no one knows other than the police how his mother was killed. Maybe she did have her firearms locked up and her son attacked her and got the key to her gun safe or the place where she kept her firearms secured. He could have attacked her with a knife got the keys and then shot her is she was killed with her firearms.
Only the murderer and the mother know the truth to that part. So stop suggesting that the mother paid for her stupidity as if she was not responsible, you don't know the whole story.

Last edited:

Is that what you want?

All this and you think you have the answer? Listen up numb nuts brain damage bitch no one knows other than the police how his mother was killed. Maybe she did have her firearms locked up and her son attacked her and got the key to her gun safe or the place where she kept her firearms secured. He could have attacked her with a knife got the keys and then shot her is she was killed with her firearms.
Only the murderer and the mother know the truth to that part. So stop suggesting that the mother paid for her stupidity as if she was not responsible, you don't know the whole story.

Tell you what biggie, I will give you the fact that I don't know if the weapons were locked up. And if her son killed her with a knife and then took the keys to the safe. I will admit I don't know that.

How about you addressing the bolded, big letter statment that I made.

Are you gun lovers gonna let gun control be dictated by crazies? Or are you gun lovers gonna do something to help?

Is that what you want?

Tell you what biggie, I will give you the fact that I don't know if the weapons were locked up. And if her son killed her with a knife and then took the keys to the safe. I will admit I don't know that.

Are you gun lovers gonna let gun control be dictated by crazies? Or are you gun lovers gonna do something to help?
My version of gun control is arm the public and get rid off all gun free zones.

My version of gun control is arm the public and get rid off all gun free zones.[/QUOTE]

That's it eh? Deep. Have you noticed that the US population has never been more or better armed? And shit like this is happening with more frequency.

How's more armed citizens working out for us? Didn't do a fuking thing for those kids.
In other words, you all will let the crazies with guns dictate the gun control debate in the country.

You won't like the results.

You ever heard the ole saying that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. True words.

That's it eh? Deep. Have you noticed that the US population has never been more or better armed? And shit like this is happening with more frequency.

How's more armed citizens working out for us? Didn't do a fuking thing for those kids.
In other words, you all will let the crazies with guns dictate the gun control debate in the country.

You ever heard the ole saying that if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. True words.
Really we have more armed citizens? how many gun free zones do we have and how many citizens are allowed to carry in gun free zones?

Really we have more armed citizens? how many gun free zones do we have and how many citizens are allowed to carry in gun free zones?

Now you want to play fuking word games. Fukit. YOU and people like you are part of the problem. YOU and those like you will let the crazies dictate gun control. Fuk it. You will end up getting what you most fear. Dems writing gun laws.

Is that what you want?

"Sensible gun control" is a joke....Laws don't protect anyone from the actions of criminals and lunatics.

More people are armed, yet school staff remain unarmed and completely vulnerable.

Talk about being part of the problem.

Forum List

Back