gun control as castration

It is noticable that most proponents of infringment and violation of rights are not only left wing, but generally ugly leftist women.
this article takes on that subject
Gun Control as Castration
When we talk about protesters generally, do we discuss if they're pretty or ugly? Only if they're women. Do we talk about men's paraphenalia every time we mention a name, like we seem to need to include **** or vagina if talking about a woman? Interesting.

That article didn't appear to be about Code Pink wanting to take away anyone's virility. Just their killing machines. I believe women are more respectful of life because they carry life and they are usually the ones to care for the young ones. Maybe it's in our wiring, I don't know. And there are plenty of women who DON'T want their guns taken away, so I don't mean it as a stereotype, but it was moms who got drunk drivers off the road with MADD and it is mothers who don't want to see their kids shot who will pipe up about gun control.
if you truly care about life, you will oppose gun control.
it's that simple.
There is no good intention in anyone's mind who is pro gun control. Every single gun control activist is pro-rape, pro-mass shooting and pro-stalin/mao tyranny. The only exception are those too stupid and easily manipulated to know better.
any gun control efforts should be violently opposed. That is one reason why I no longer am a member of the National rifle association, because they refuse to face the truth about what needs to be done to stop this war on our god given rights.
Infringement activists are deliberately ignorant of the bloodshed that they are calling for. If one tenth of one percent of gun owners violently resist, it will be a bloodbath that would make the war between the states look like a pillow fight. Remember Chris Dorner, the former LAPD who went after cops? That was one man, and he shut down america's second largest city and had the powers that be pissing themselves.
and one other thing to remember is that this country has been at war for almost a generation, so a large portionof those who make the decision to resist tyranny will have skills and experience wiith warfare.
Sez the guy who assured me the other day that he and his militia organization just want to LIVE peacefully and let everyone else live peacefully too. Only if everyone else does exactly what you like, though, huh?
I'm not scared of you and neither is anyone else.
again, why do you lie about me.
I never said that I want anyone, much less everyone to do as I like. Only that I have certain rights, along with my fellow americans, and that I am willing to defend those rights against those who would deprive me of them. You are exposing yourself as a bully who doesnt want their victims to be able to stop you from attacking them.
I'm not making you a victim--you are. No one has taken your killing toys away from you, yet, but buddy, you'd be one of the first I'd visit if that legislation ever went through, because in my estimation you are dangerous--at least the way you're flapping your gums sounds that way. That's not being a bully, that's being an old lady who has been reading your posts and is quite concerned with your war language and your not so veiled threats of violence if anyone tries to take away your killing machines. We use the voting process and special interest groups to support our way of thinking, and if we lose to the majority, well then tough shit. We don't take to the streets and start a war over it.
you are welcome attempt to pay me a visit and attempt to take away my property if you like. You are the one threatenin me, not the other way around. I made no threats, veiled or otherwise I simply stated facts. You are an idiot if you think that majority opinin overrules god given rights. You expect americans to bend over and grease up for your totalitarian appetites? not happening, honeybunch. Some things are worth defending. 21 years ago, I ok an oath to protect the constitution and my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and your ilk, the ones who seek to violate the god given, constitutionally protected rights of Americans, are as much of an enemy to America as ISIS is, as the wermacht was, as muc as the red army was. Bully behavior is attempting to violate someone's rights, and then cryig foul when your would be victim is willing to defend themselves. I made no threats, I simply stated in that post that if even a handful of people were willing to go to war for their rights, no matter how voracious you and your kind's appetite for our liberty is, you could not take it without citting national suicide. are you disputing that?
never mind, don't answer. in fact don't respond to further, since you think it is ok for you to insult me, berate me and een bring my family into arguments, ye it is a reportable offense for me to respond in kind.

it's that simple.
There is no good intention in anyone's mind who is pro gun control. Every single gun control activist is pro-rape, pro-mass shooting and pro-stalin/mao tyranny. The only exception are those too stupid and easily manipulated to know better.
any gun control efforts should be violently opposed. That is one reason why I no longer am a member of the National rifle association, because they refuse to face the truth about what needs to be done to stop this war on our god given rights.
Infringement activists are deliberately ignorant of the bloodshed that they are calling for. If one tenth of one percent of gun owners violently resist, it will be a bloodbath that would make the war between the states look like a pillow fight. Remember Chris Dorner, the former LAPD who went after cops? That was one man, and he shut down america's second largest city and had the powers that be pissing themselves.
and one other thing to remember is that this country has been at war for almost a generation, so a large portionof those who make the decision to resist tyranny will have skills and experience wiith warfare.
Sez the guy who assured me the other day that he and his militia organization just want to LIVE peacefully and let everyone else live peacefully too. Only if everyone else does exactly what you like, though, huh?
so you are saying that I have no right to defend myself? correct. My whole post is about SELF DEFENSE....I want nothing from you people but to be left alone. As long as you dont attempt to violate my person or property, either directly or by proxy, then I have no problem with you.
Is that simple enough for you to wrap all 3 of your brain cells around.
I really like how you deliberately lie and say I make threats when I do no such thing. I shouldnt be surprised at that though, given how you think its ok for another poster to call my children assholes.
they refuse to face the truth about what needs to be done to stop this war on our god given rights.

Yeah, why would I think such language was meant to be threatening?
because you are stupid and have no reading comprehension
oh, and thanks for reporting me, too
stop this war on our god given rights.
ignorant of the bloodshed that they are calling for.
it will be a bloodbath that would make the war between the states look like a pillow fight.
those who make the decision to resist tyranny will have skills and experience wiith warfare.

You need to explain to me how those word choices do not threaten violence.
I'm an English teacher, yet I can't for the life of me figure out why you would you write those words if you were not hoping to invoke a certain picture in the readers' brains. A picture of war, bloodshed, by those with skills in warfare, if anyone tries to take away your killing toys. That is a threat in this society.
first of all, I don't NEED to do anything.
secondly, if you an English teacher, then you are a perfect example of our failed education system.
Thirdly none of those statements are in the least threatening. They are simply statements of fact.

It is noticable that most proponents of infringment and violation of rights are not only left wing, but generally ugly leftist women.
this article takes on that subject
As opposed to obese pot bellied confederate flag waving middle aged white male pro gun nu ts that equate gun ownership with sexuality?
The only thing that nasty wishful-thinking comment shows is that the wiccan cult of frigid femininnies is afraid of men expressing their masculinity. The Queen Antifas want us to be meek and weak pushovers.

When we talk about protesters generally, do we discuss if they're pretty or ugly? Only if they're women. Do we talk about men's paraphenalia every time we mention a name, like we seem to need to include **** or vagina if talking about a woman? Interesting.

That article didn't appear to be about Code Pink wanting to take away anyone's virility. Just their killing machines. I believe women are more respectful of life because they carry life and they are usually the ones to care for the young ones. Maybe it's in our wiring, I don't know. And there are plenty of women who DON'T want their guns taken away, so I don't mean it as a stereotype, but it was moms who got drunk drivers off the road with MADD and it is mothers who don't want to see their kids shot who will pipe up about gun control.
it's that simple.
I never said that I want anyone, much less everyone to do as I like. Only that I have certain rights, along with my fellow americans, and that I am willing to defend those rights against those who would deprive me of them. You are exposing yourself as a bully who doesnt want their victims to be able to stop you from attacking them.
I'm not making you a victim--you are. No one has taken your killing toys away from you, yet, but buddy, you'd be one of the first I'd visit if that legislation ever went through, because in my estimation you are dangerous--at least the way you're flapping your gums sounds that way. That's not being a bully, that's being an old lady who has been reading your posts and is quite concerned with your war language and your not so veiled threats of violence if anyone tries to take away your killing machines. We use the voting process and special interest groups to support our way of thinking, and if we lose to the majority, well then tough shit. We don't take to the streets and start a war over it.
you are welcome attempt to pay me a visit and attempt to take away my property if you like. You are the one threatenin me, not the other way around. I made no threats, veiled or otherwise I simply stated facts. You are an idiot if you think that majority opinin overrules god given rights. You expect americans to bend over and grease up for your totalitarian appetites? not happening, honeybunch. Some things are worth defending. 21 years ago, I ok an oath to protect the constitution and my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and your ilk, the ones who seek to violate the god given, constitutionally protected rights of Americans, are as much of an enemy to America as ISIS is, as the wermacht was, as muc as the red army was. Bully behavior is attempting to violate someone's rights, and then cryig foul when your would be victim is willing to defend themselves. I made no threats, I simply stated in that post that if even a handful of people were willing to go to war for their rights, no matter how voracious you and your kind's appetite for our liberty is, you could not take it without citting national suicide. are you disputing that?
never mind, don't answer. in fact don't respond to further, since you think it is ok for you to insult me, berate me and een bring my family into arguments, ye it is a reportable offense for me to respond in kind.
Okay. I hear what you're saying; to you it would be a threat to curb your right to firearms and therefore whatever reaction you have is self-defense, you are the victim, in the "right" like our forefathers who took up arms against the British to fight for our freedom from tyranny.
If you don't want to be misunderstood as threatening violence, though, I suggest you tone down your rhetoric.

Nothing is more Cowardly than a gun grabber...

The only people who talk about "gun grabbing" are the gun nutters but really, the most cowardly human is the trophy hunter.

Them and child molesters. Pretty much the same kind of slimy human and you just don't get any lower than that.

indeed leftards can not talk about their desires to grab guns or ban them

because they get their asses kicked at the polls every time they do

it's that simple.
You are an idiot if you think that majority opinin overrules god given rights.
Men wrote the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, not God. Men can put limits on those rights when they interfere with the rights of another. I don't think it will ever reach the point where anyone takes away all gun rights here.

This is what our nonviolent friend said last night in another thread:

my solution
lets get this party started
let these assholes do their riots
and let us make use of the ammo we been stockpilinig

I'm not wasting time on this argument any more.

Forum List

Back