Not a big deal, but it does show a Trumpesque pattern...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Japan's first lady knows how to speak English. She just didn't want to talk to Trump.

In explaining to the NYT reporter why he (Trump) decided to go speak with Putin,
Trump claimed that he didnā€™t talk to his dinner neighbor Japanā€™s First Lady Akie Abe because she doesnā€™t speak a lick of English:

TRUMP: So, I was seated next to the wife of Prime Minister Abe [Shinzo Abe of Japan], who I think is a terrific guy, and sheā€™s a terrific woman, but doesnā€™t speak English.

HABERMAN: Like, nothing, right? Like zero?

TRUMP: Like, not ā€œhello.ā€

HABERMAN: That must make for an awkward seating.

Now, Fist Lady Akie Abe may not be hired to dub Japanese movies into English, but she speaks our language a hell of a lot better than many US women.

It shows you are desperate to find anything you can that may reflect badly on Trump. Shit like this reflects badly on you.

• Banned
The Daily Kos? Sure, I'll swallow that.

Here, I'll make it easy for your half brain to respond.....

1. Did Trump tell the NYT that Japan's first lady did NOT speak any English (and that's why he went searching for his beloved Putin)...
Yes or No?

2. Does Japan's first lady speak pretty good and understandable English................Yes or No?

3. Is the Trumpster a liar full of poop.......Yes or No?

Oh gawd ya got Trump now

Silly.....as I myself stated.....But there's a good chance now that Japan's PM and his wife will invite Trump over for a little lesson regarding how Trump could improve HIS English.

The Daily Kos? Sure, I'll swallow that.

Here, I'll make it easy for your half brain to respond.....

1. Did Trump tell the NYT that Japan's first lady did NOT speak any English (and that's why he went searching for his beloved Putin)...
Yes or No?

2. Does Japan's first lady speak pretty good and understandable English................Yes or No?

3. Is the Trumpster a liar full of poop.......Yes or No?
1. Don't know and he may not have known.
2. Don't know since I didn't care enough to watch a video.
3. Lying implies knowingly telling a fabrication, which you haven't demonstrated and don't care to anyway.

3. Lying implies knowingly telling a fabrication, which you haven't demonstrated and don't care to anyway

You should just have avoided this thread and go chase car bumpers instead.....LOL

3. Lying implies knowingly telling a fabrication, which you haven't demonstrated and don't care to anyway

You should just have avoided this thread and go chase car bumpers instead.....LOL
But just look at the documented hard facts I would have missed out on.

Japan's first lady knows how to speak English. She just didn't want to talk to Trump.

In explaining to the NYT reporter why he (Trump) decided to go speak with Putin,
Trump claimed that he didnā€™t talk to his dinner neighbor Japanā€™s First Lady Akie Abe because she doesnā€™t speak a lick of English:

TRUMP: So, I was seated next to the wife of Prime Minister Abe [Shinzo Abe of Japan], who I think is a terrific guy, and sheā€™s a terrific woman, but doesnā€™t speak English.

HABERMAN: Like, nothing, right? Like zero?

TRUMP: Like, not ā€œhello.ā€

HABERMAN: That must make for an awkward seating.

Now, Fist Lady Akie Abe may not be hired to dub Japanese movies into English, but she speaks our language a hell of a lot better than many US women.

Trump just needed a lame excuse to have his 'off the record' talk with Putin.

This way he could give Syria, and God knows what else away to the Russians, without being found out.

Forum List

Back