Gun Control Activist Caught Carrying Gun into School

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This guy is a typical hypocrite. Supports gun control - for the rest of us - yet he apparently never leaves home without something to protect himself. He says he forgot he had his gun with him when he walked into a school.

Actually, I think it would be safer if people were allowed to carry a concealed gun anywhere, if they have a permit. I really doubt that the nutjobs who plan to shoot up schools and theaters would be so bold if they thought for one second that they'd end up being the one getting shot.

This guy supports liberal legislation for gun control, but like the liberal politicians, he doesn't want those new laws to apply to him.

It shows an innate need to feel safe, something that the liberals understand well when it comes to themselves, yet they have no problem taking that away from the rest of us. Sometimes it's like they don't think that other people feel the way they do about things.

It's inexplicable.

Politics: Anti 2nd Amendment activist carries gun into school - says he 'forgot' he had it | Best of Cain

So in your mind, someone can't be in favor of gun control and still own a gun?

Maybe it's because you've been told to believe that "gun control" = "nobody can have guns"

This guy supports liberal legislation for gun control, but like the liberal politicians, he doesn't want those new laws to apply to him.

I don't think that is a fair characterization. It doesn't sound like he did it on purpose. I do take some pleasure, however, in seeing statists get burned by the very laws they push on the rest of us.

Has anyone considered not making so many guns in the first place?

Maybe it's because you've been told to believe that "gun control" = "nobody can have guns"

The 'gun-free' zones are the pride and joy of gun control people. They claim it will help save lives. What this guy did is actually the best way to save lives, but he is too hypocritical to admit that.

This guy likely wouldn't hesitate to convict another person of forgetting their concealed weapons as they entered one of the 'gun-free' zones, yet now he faces charges. I wonder if he'll plead guilty and be okay with whatever punishment or fines are handed down or whether he will expect his excuse of being absent-minded to get him off the hook.

People used to carrying a concealed weapon could easily forget they have it. Will the left be understanding if someone on the right does this? I would much rather be surrounded by responsible gun toters, especially in places that are now high risk for shootings. And the reason those places became more dangerous is a direct result of the left and their 'gun-free zone' signs.

Gun-free = Safety free
Criminals don't give a flying fuck about laws, but because law-abiding people do, we leave ourselves vulnerable.

Last edited:

The 'gun-free' zones are the pride and joy of gun control people. They claim it will help save lives. What this guy did is actually the best way to save lives, but he is too hypocritical to admit that.

This guy likely wouldn't hesitate to convict another person of forgetting their concealed weapons as they entered one of the 'gun-free' zones, yet now he faces charges. I wonder if he'll plead guilty and be okay with whatever punishment or fines are handed down or whether he will expect his excuse of being absent-minded to get him off the hook.

People used to carrying a concealed weapon could easily forget they have it. Will the left be understanding if someone on the right does this? I would much rather be surrounded by responsible gun toters, especially in places that are now high risk for shootings. And the reason those places became more dangerous is a direct result of the left and their 'gun-free zone' signs.

Gun-free = Safety free
Criminals don't give a flying fuck about laws, but because law-abiding people do, we leave ourselves vulnerable.

Zzzzzzz. Gun Free Zones are a joke. That doesn't mean all gun control laws are equally ineffective. But feel free to actually respond to what I actually said in my post this time.

Gun-free = Safety free

Zzzzzzz. Gun Free Zones are a joke. That doesn't mean all gun control laws are equally ineffective. But feel free to actually respond to what I actually said in my post this time.

Ok what ones do work and why?

Something in this story doesn't smell right. The guy had his gun concealed enough the cops didn't see it immediately, but a couple of anonymous tipsters saw it. Really? I think I'll wait on the rest of the story.

Gun-free = Safety free

Ok what ones do work and why?

Pick any other 1st world country that has proven gun control laws can work. Go ahead..I'll let you pick.

Gun Control means only the government and whomever they choose/allow may have such weapons.

When I was a kid, Cub Scouts could and did bring Swiss Army knives to school when they wore their uniforms. That would have been about 3rd and 4th graders.

Gun Control means only the government and whomever they choose/allow may have such weapons.

Right, only people responsible enough to own them. Are you not responsible?

[

Quote: Originally Posted by Quantum Windbag View Post
We need to get rid of the alternative argument that guns make it easier to kill, they don't. It is no easier to kill people with a gun than it is with a cough drop. Both of them can kill, and both of them can help.

Better yet, take few jars of peanut butter to preschool and watch the teachers FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Last edited:
When I was a kid, Cub Scouts could and did bring Swiss Army knives to school when they wore their uniforms. That would have been about 3rd and 4th graders.

And yet there weren't reports of stabbings. Now they would be expelled for drawing a picture of one.

The gun control crowd constantly attacks the NRA as if members are the ones committing murders. They defend gun-free sites and dislike conceal carry laws. They claim that stand your ground laws are designed to allow the murder of minorities. It's just too much bullshit to handle.

I can't listen to all that twisted rhetoric and still take them seriously. We need to stop gun-free zones since they have proven to be magnets for the whackos.

Just the fact that the guy went into a school with a gun and people saw it means that something is going on here. It couldn't have been concealed too carefully or no one would have been the wiser.

This guy is a typical hypocrite. Supports gun control - for the rest of us - yet he apparently never leaves home without something to protect himself. He says he forgot he had his gun with him when he walked into a school.

Actually, I think it would be safer if people were allowed to carry a concealed gun anywhere, if they have a permit. I really doubt that the nutjobs who plan to shoot up schools and theaters would be so bold if they thought for one second that they'd end up being the one getting shot.

It shows an innate need to feel safe, something that the liberals understand well when it comes to themselves, yet they have no problem taking that away from the rest of us. Sometimes it's like they don't think that other people feel the way they do about things.

It's inexplicable.

Politics: Anti 2nd Amendment activist carries gun into school - says he 'forgot' he had it | Best of Cain

At the end of the day, even the most ardent anti-gun advocates will turn to a gun for personal protection. Why wouldn't he at least advocate the same for law-abiding citizens?

Forum List

Back