Another female teacher caught having sex with children

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hardly a week goes by that one of these teacher pedophiles doesn't get busted.

Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape

A Tacoma high-school math teacher faces rape charges after allegedly engaging in sexual acts in her Lincoln High School classroom and sending explicit text messages to students.Meredith Claire Powell, 24, was charged Friday with two counts of third-degree rape of a child and one count of communication with a minor for immoral purposes, according to Pierce County Superior Court documents.In late January, Powell allegedly exchanged explicit text messages with two 15-year-old male students and engaged in sexual acts with both students in a classroom, according to charging documents.She also allegedly sent sexual text messages, including one containing her address, to a 17-year-old boy.Police say Powell wrote to the 17-year-old’s girlfriend apologizing for “promiscuous” and “unprofessional” comments and texts she had sent.Her trial is scheduled for April 24.
Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape | The Today File | Seattle Times

Good thing the law got to her. I'm sure the school admins would rather have fired her to avoid the publicity. Then was she could keep her union membership and just go somewhere else to teach.

Good thing the law got to her. I'm sure the school admins would rather have fired her to avoid the publicity. Then was she could keep her union membership and just go somewhere else to teach.

Yeah, and it looks like to me school districts across this country are going to have to start keeping a closer eye on their young hot female teachers. If they don't, you're going to see some big lawsuits coming down the road.

A Tacoma high-school math teacher faces rape charges after allegedly engaging in sexual acts in her Lincoln High School classroom and sending explicit text messages to students.Meredith Claire Powell, 24, was charged Friday with two counts of third-degree rape of a child and one count of communication with a minor for immoral purposes, according to Pierce County Superior Court documents.In late January, Powell allegedly exchanged explicit text messages with two 15-year-old male students and engaged in sexual acts with both students in a classroom, according to charging documents.She also allegedly sent sexual text messages, including one containing her address, to a 17-year-old boy.Police say Powell wrote to the 17-year-old’s girlfriend apologizing for “promiscuous” and “unprofessional” comments and texts she had sent.Her trial is scheduled for April 24.
Tacoma high-school teacher charged with child rape | The Today File | Seattle Times

And the left wing union, the NEA, will defend her with all they've got!

There was one a couple years ago in Western KY. In that case, the superintendent turned her in. That is really the only safe thing for an administrator to do because ultimately he could be charged with aiding and abetting if he doesn't.

And the left wing union, the NEA, will defend her with all they've got!

They will? What makes you say that? Partisan blindness?

There was one a couple years ago in Western KY. In that case, the superintendent turned her in. That is really the only safe thing for an administrator to do because ultimately he could be charged with aiding and abetting if he doesn't.

I suppose. This just reminds me of watching a teacher get way too chummy with female 3rd graders in my charge. I mentioned it to the Mrs. who was a teacher at the time. She had seen the same thing but didn't report it for fear it would reflect negatively on her (she was up for tenure). So I went to the principal. She said she'd look into it. Well, that guy wasn't re-hired. But he WAS hired at another school district. I called DCFS and explained. Was told that I could have them open a case but a lot of time had passed and still it would be difficult to do anything. This shit goes on- no one can deny it. They protect their own- not the children.

I would like to hear how the two 'victims' have suffered, because I am quite confident that they were thrilled to be having sex with a pretty cute looking lady.

I would like to hear how the two 'victims' have suffered, because I am quite confident that they were thrilled to be having sex with a pretty cute looking lady.

Ahh, there it is right there folks. You knew it was coming. :clap2:

The victim being 'thrilled' does not excuse someone of committing a crime. And clearly they weren't so 'thrilled.' She got reported.

I suppose. This just reminds me of watching a teacher get way too chummy with female 3rd graders in my charge. I mentioned it to the Mrs. who was a teacher at the time. She had seen the same thing but didn't report it for fear it would reflect negatively on her (she was up for tenure). So I went to the principal. She said she'd look into it. Well, that guy wasn't re-hired. But he WAS hired at another school district. I called DCFS and explained. Was told that I could have them open a case but a lot of time had passed and still it would be difficult to do anything. This shit goes on- no one can deny it. They protect their own- not the children.

Yes, they do. But when there is an identifiable victim of an identifiable crime and an administrator doesn't report the perp, then he is aiding and abetting.

Ahh, there it is right there folks. You knew it was coming. :clap2:

From someone. Yes, I knew it was coming. No surprise. Not even about who it was from.

In the words of South Park...

820.jpeg

Would you be so condescending if the teacher was male and the victims female?

Forum List

Back