Guiliani Rocks

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Now was that a speech or what? I love that story about the Construction worker.

Now was that a speech or what? I love that story about the Construction worker.

Was the best speech I've ever seen at a Convention! Hello 2008!

Kathianne said:
Was the best speech I've ever seen at a Convention! Hello 2008!

I dont know that he will run. he might. but i dont care about 2008 right now. We need to focus on November first.

And you know Rudy is right. Kerry has time to flip four or give more times.

I also like the part about us NOT being two nations, but ONE devoted to defeating terrorism. Very well put!

Guiliani spoke as though he was familiar with everyone in the room. Awesome speech! :clap:
Did everyone catch Don King "promoting" President Bush?

Awesome. Completely awesome. About halfway through I thought, "If this doesn't create major bounce, I don't know what will!" I seriously think Guiliani just won the election for Bush. And I can totally see him running for president at some point.

I might not "hit it" but I'd vote for it! :clap1:

AequitasVeritas said:
Guiliani spoke as though he was familiar with everyone in the room. Awesome speech! :clap:
Did everyone catch Don King "promoting" President Bush?

Yeah i saw it right after i saw Stephen Balwin promoting him.

I just found it unusual that Don King would be voting for Pres. Bush, maybe he's not as crazy as I thought he was... well maybe

AequitasVeritas said:
I just found it unusual that Don King would be voting for Pres. Bush, maybe he's not as crazy as I thought he was... well maybe

He knows whats good for the economy. And whats good for the economy is good for boxing.

Great speech by Rudy. New York loves him and I don't doubt that he will change the mind of many NY liberals. He made an excellent case for why one should vote for Bush instead of Kerry.

I heard some pundit say that the Republicans are acting more like the challenging party instead of the incumbant party and the Dems are acting more like the incumbant party. Good! Hopefully the agressiveness will get more votes.

Liked the Iraqi woman's speech also. It needed to be heard that Iraq is grateful for what America has done for them.

I can just hear the liberals kibitzing tomorrow - they're going to say that the only reason the Republicans chose NYC is because they wanted to "use" 9-11.

ScreamingEagle said:
Great speech by Rudy. New York loves him and I don't doubt that he will change the mind of many NY liberals. He made an excellent case for why one should vote for Bush instead of Kerry.

I heard some pundit say that the Republicans are acting more like the challenging party instead of the incumbant party and the Dems are acting more like the incumbant party. Good! Hopefully the agressiveness will get more votes.

Liked the Iraqi woman's speech also. It needed to be heard.

I didnt get to see her speech. not all the stations covered it. i think it was on CSpan though. i wasnt watching there.

I really hope Guiliani can convince many new yorkers to support Bush. i bet he already has alot of support among the families of 911 victims. and among the police, fire, and construction workers apparently. So maybe he can get more support. Im curious what our New York friends think of that? I know the difference between registered republicans and Democrats is great in New York but i think if the New yorkers who believe the President need to be elected all got three of their friends to vote for Him we could easily take the state.

I was doing some stuff online, and when I heard them say "Baldwin", I had to turn and look at the TV and listen. I couldn't believe it. But he wasn't so much promoting Bush as he was promoting himself voting for the strongest "Christian". Never the less, maybe hollywierd should think about what he's doing, and why they're not doing it also, since they're all such a flakey crowd of monkey see, monkey doer's.

Saw Bo Derek in a little interview on FOX coverage earlier in the day. My, my.... she's a lovely woman... and smart!

ScreamingEagle said:
I can just hear the liberals kibitzing tomorrow - they're going to say that the only reason the Republicans chose NYC is because they wanted to "use" 9-11.
If Kerry can run on being a "war hero" from what he did (?) in Vietnam, why wouldn't Bush be able to discuss how he conducted himself and brought our country together after 9/11, which happened DURING HIS PRESIDENCY!!!!
I seen Guiliani on Fox this morning and it's like he said, "it's like Abe Lincoln running for reelection and not being able to discuss the Civil War".
Awesome speech last night, AWESOME!!!

I can just hear the liberals kibitzing tomorrow - they're going to say that the only reason the Republicans chose NYC is because they wanted to "use" 9-11.[/QUOTE]

Why are the Dems. so appalled that Bush is "using 9/11" in his campaigning?
It seems to me the Dems whole campaign is based on how the war is being
is being mishandled by Bush. As far as I'm concerned, Bush is doing a pretty damn good job and is just trying to make Kerry open his eyes and see it.
War is never an easy or pretty thing. Its a long difficult journey, not something that can rushed just becomes the Dems. think its taking too long!

Both McCain and Guiliani knocked it out of the ballpark last night. There is no doubt in my mind that if Guiliani would have run for the Senate against Hillary, we would not have a Senator Clinton today. Can you believe the liberal media saying the Republicans have no up and coming talent? We have plenty! At least enough to keep the White House well into this century.

Consider where Guiliani lives and has lived all his life. He could not help but have some liberal social beliefs. Maybe some of those beliefs will change as he becomes involved in politics at the national level instead of just on the East Coast.

Can anyone link me to Rudy's speech? I missed the entire day of the convention and didnt see a lick of it. I'd love to at least read what he wrote!!

Many thanks if you can find it!!!

:bow2: :bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

Forum List

Back