Let's do the time warp again...!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bullypulpit, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    I watched some of the RNC convention coverage last night. Some of the film footage they were showing could have been produced by Leni Riefenshtal. I was half expecting a rousing chorus of "<i>Heil Mein Furher</i>" to spontateously erupt from the crowd.

2. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +490
    What a coincidence ....when I was watching the protesters in the streets, I was expecting them to break out with a rousing chorus of "Hail to Lennin, Stalin and Marx" and "Long Live the Revolution of the Proletariat".....

I challenge anyone to find a Palestinian flag in New York City right now....they were showing those in abundance, too...

P.S. Some of the protesters were just too funny...there were three women dressed in pink togas....they looked like oversized bottles of Pepto-Bismol (maybe it was subliminal advertising?). And what was with that oversize beachball that looked like the Planet Earth? Were they expecing to play volleyball after the march?

3. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Ummm yea... I think your a few weeks late with that one Bully. The Sheep convention was in Boston almost a month ago.

4. tim_duncan2000

tim_duncan2000 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +66
    :D

5. Merlin1047

Merlin1047 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +450
    Well hell, I wish I had known that. I would have invited you to my house and you could have watched me goose-stepping around the den.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I've watched Riefenshstal for hours. THis had nothing to do with it. Bully, I'm not saying you should vote for Bush, I think you have reasons, which I disagree with for not voting for him, but to say that this man, who has fought for Afghani women, Iraqi women, has anything to do with Hitler/Riefenshstal is not right.