Guess Who Wants To Temporarily Ban The 2nd Amendment For the Upcoming RNC?

Interesting. If i was a Black Repub I would be nowhere near that convention.
why, blacks are only shooting white cops
White cops starting shooting Blacks long ago. Obviously they want to suspend the 2nd so they can safely have target practice since Black people started shooting back.
I thought you said it was about black republicans at a gop convention.
The GOP hasn't been shooting anybody.

White cops starting shooting Blacks long ago. Obviously they want to suspend the 2nd so they can safely have target practice since Black people started shooting back.

This is exactly what Reagan did as gov of CA when the original black panther party decided the second amendment applied to black folk too.

Oh hell no, not ya'll!

Right, they use legislation from ALEC and the system.

...yep you guessed it, the Cleveland, OH police department.

Read it and weep...

Police Union Asks For State of Emergency, Ban on ‘Open Carry’ for Convention
A ban on open carry is not a suspension of the second amendment. In fact it is not even that unusual if one cares to study history. Let's try to be reasonable and leave the paranoia to the lefties, you aren't helping your cause with this overt nonsense. If you are curious at all about how things were done in the good ole Wild West when everybody owned a gun, read this-

Did the Wild West Have More Gun Control Than We Do Today?

I did say it was about Black republicans at the GOP convention. i didnt say the GOP was going to be shooting them. I said the cops probably would. You need to focus if you want to talk to me. Dont make me have to correct you again when you can plainly read what I posted.

I did say it was about Black republicans at the GOP convention. i didnt say the GOP was going to be shooting them. I said the cops probably would. You need to focus if you want to talk to me. Dont make me have to correct you again when you can plainly read what I posted.

Again, you're making sense, that's a problem. These people can't hang in reality. They have an argument in their head, they can't adapt to your points, so they assign you a position and then argue against it. They just need to get on here and repeat what their tv/ radio told them.

‘“I don’t care if it’s constitutional or not,” Loomis said in an interview with CNN discussing a letter his organization sent to the governor, asking for help.’

It’s perfectly Constitutional.

Florida, for example, prohibits the open carrying of firearms.

Why would cops shoot black people at a GOP convention?

Because they want to.

Any public servant who ever utters the words, “I don’t care if it’s constitutional or not” needs to be immediately removed from office, and barred for life from ever again holding any position in government. Stephen Loomis is guilty of malfeasance for making that statement, in connection with a demand that he knew damn well to be illegal and unconstitutional. He has no business purporting to represent officers whose duty it is to uphold the law.

Because they want to.
If I was a cop I wouldn't wanna go anywhere near that convention for fear of being shot by a black liberal
That's closer the truth than you're diatribe.

Because they want to.
If I was a cop I wouldn't wanna go anywhere near that convention for fear of being shot by a black liberal
That's closer the truth than you're diatribe.
Thats probably why you are not a cop. Youre pretty timid and unable to handle the job.

For the same reason they always do, unreasonable fear.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

Forum List

Back