A Pruning Platform

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Tea Partiers also know that ever since the LBJ years the Republican party has been Democrat-lite with no intention of bringing the country back to conservative ideals.

Beginning with LBJ, establishment Republicans took part in everything that went wrong. “Bipartisan Death by Inches” is the shovel that began digging the country’s grave.​

Me Or Clinton. Me Or Trump.

The Republican party platform this year appears to be on the right track until you notice that it is nothing more than death by inches. Example: A constitutional amendment is not required to shutdown the Department of Education, nor is one necessary to withdraw from the United Nations:

The platform affirms the primary role of parents as educators in a child’s life, and supports a constitutional amendment to protect the right of parents to direct their children’s education from the overreach of federal and state governments and from potential international intruders such as the United Nations. It also upholds “parent-driven accountability at every stage of schooling,” and recognizes the value of local control of education.​

Republican Platform: The Constitution Gives Federal Government ‘No Role in Education’
by Dr. Susan Berry
20 Jul 2016

Republican Platform: The Constitution Gives Federal Government ‘No Role in Education’ - Breitbart

Pruning a tree only makes it stronger. Pulling a tree up by its roots is the way to kill it.

The pruning will be done in November.
We'll none of this idiocy will happen when Hillary wins! So go Hillary go!
To JakeStarkey & Matthew: It is a pity that pruning Hillary Clinton will not kill everything she stands for. America’s tragedy is that a substantial number of voters do not care what she does.

196826_5_.jpg
http://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2016-07/196826_5_.jpg

In addition to Clinton's plans for betraying the country, she is so unlikeable the definition of despicable barely scratches her media veneer.

The far right in fifty years has become even more idiotic and delusional.

Are you stupid enough to rise up after Trump is defeated?

Certainly.

Here you go.

Gardeno_Platform.jpg

Aren't you a little late, though? It has been nearly 8 years since any bush was in the white house.

Tea Partiers also know that ever since the LBJ years the Republican party has been Democrat-lite with no intention of bringing the country back to conservative ideals.

Beginning with LBJ, establishment Republicans took part in everything that went wrong. “Bipartisan Death by Inches” is the shovel that began digging the country’s grave.​

Me Or Clinton. Me Or Trump.

The Republican party platform this year appears to be on the right track until you notice that it is nothing more than death by inches. Example: A constitutional amendment is not required to shutdown the Department of Education, nor is one necessary to withdraw from the United Nations:

The platform affirms the primary role of parents as educators in a child’s life, and supports a constitutional amendment to protect the right of parents to direct their children’s education from the overreach of federal and state governments and from potential international intruders such as the United Nations. It also upholds “parent-driven accountability at every stage of schooling,” and recognizes the value of local control of education.​

Republican Platform: The Constitution Gives Federal Government ‘No Role in Education’
by Dr. Susan Berry
20 Jul 2016

Republican Platform: The Constitution Gives Federal Government ‘No Role in Education’ - Breitbart

Pruning a tree only makes it stronger. Pulling a tree up by its roots is the way to kill it.

I think if you look back at the whole history of the party, you'll see that it was more centrist before '64 than after.

It was centrist through Ford, and beginning with Reagan doubled down on stupid and moved off to the far right.

Forum List

Back