"""Women"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this is what "Real Women" do in America!!!

Freedom's Safest Place | Real Empowerment

"GTP"
f129f0aa55e6e9319249dc0f314bf66a.jpg

Teach men how not to rape, enlist other men to educate men on why raping is wrong.

So rape is just a matter of being misinformed? Lack of education? I've heard it all now.

Never said it was only that but if men stepped up more in all ways it would be reduced.

I agree. In a world run by feminists women are the victims. men should step up. But that isn't what you said.

Teach men how not to rape, enlist other men to educate men on why raping is wrong.

So rape is just a matter of being misinformed? Lack of education? I've heard it all now.

What a dumb fuck to act like what I said isn't helpful such a dishonest reply.

Not only was it not helpful...it was sort of ridiculous.

Not really having men as allies against violence on women has been very helpful and successful. Those are the men I applaud. Not afraid to admit there is a problem and willing to align with women to address the issue.

http://www.jacksonkatz.com/wmcd.html

What a dumb fuck to act like what I said isn't helpful such a dishonest reply.

Not only was it not helpful...it was sort of ridiculous.

Your reply is dumb because you assume alI I was saying it is the only thing to help, is men standing up for women and men educating other men on why violence is wrong.I said it is something that is helpful along with women knowing how to protect themselves. In other countries men take for granted that women are ok to be violent to.

I'd have no problem shooting stabbing or injuring a man if I felt my life in danger.

Best educational tool is a bullet in the face to rapist.
Yes even that thought of the bullet entering in at some point in the mind of a would be rapist is a deterrent.

It's good to know self defense but it is also good for men to call other men out on violence against women. The more that happens the more it becomes not ok. There are countries where men think it's ok to hurt women. Statistically when young boys are taught its wrong they change that behavior and call out older generations of men in their culture who are mistreating women. So yes Education is helpful and very powerful when men are telling other men not to do that.
What Men Can Do to Prevent Gender Violence
How Violence Affects Women in El Salvador - Latin America Working Group

El_Salvador_Sexual_Violence_January-August_2015.jpg

Best educational tool is a bullet in the face to rapist.
Yes even that thought of the bullet entering in at some point in the mind of a would be rapist is a deterrent.

It's good to know self defense but it is also good for men to call other men out on violence against women. The more that happens the more it becomes not ok. There are countries where men think it's ok to hurt women. Statistically when young boys are taught its wrong they change that behavior and call out older generations of men in their culture who are mistreating women. So yes Education is helpful and very powerful when men are telling other men not to do that.
What Men Can Do to Prevent Gender Violence
How Violence Affects Women in El Salvador - Latin America Working Group

El_Salvador_Sexual_Violence_January-August_2015.jpg
I agree for some it is how they learn to treat the other sex and other people early on. Manners are always a plus to learn in any culture and ours is lacking on that aspect in many circles these days.

Forum List

Back