Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

You need to read up on Thurmond. He said he was wrong in his earlier beliefs. Also Lott was forced to resign after he complimented on Thurmond. Did he not?

That's the point I made about the double standard Democrats practice. Byrd, a Democrat, is forgiven by Democrats because he was a Democrat. Democrats still chastise Thurmond despite both, when younger, doing similar things.

I think this point was already made waaaaay back but the difference is that Byrd repudiated it while Thurmond didn't.

Both opposed civil rights legislation back in the day. Byrd eventually adjusted. Thurmond's response was to bolt the political party and go join the Republicans where he'd have more support. A move, we should note, that had been considered unthinkable for 99 years.

Thanks for proving my claim about the Democrat double standard. Not only did you do it, you provided excuses for Byrd. I don't need to quote anything. You did it for me.

So you have.... let's total it up...... carry the zero.....

Nothing.

I have YOUR words and excuses doing exactly what I said Democrats do for their own. You asked and I provided it. Now, you won't even accept you said them.

All you posted was "post 294". And that's about the OP and his fallacious reasoning.

I should know what 294 is about. I wrote it.

That's the point I made about the double standard Democrats practice. Byrd, a Democrat, is forgiven by Democrats because he was a Democrat. Democrats still chastise Thurmond despite both, when younger, doing similar things.

I think this point was already made waaaaay back but the difference is that Byrd repudiated it while Thurmond didn't.

Both opposed civil rights legislation back in the day. Byrd eventually adjusted. Thurmond's response was to bolt the political party and go join the Republicans where he'd have more support. A move, we should note, that had been considered unthinkable for 99 years.

Thanks for proving my claim about the Democrat double standard. Not only did you do it, you provided excuses for Byrd. I don't need to quote anything. You did it for me.

Nothing.

I have YOUR words and excuses doing exactly what I said Democrats do for their own. You asked and I provided it. Now, you won't even accept you said them.

All you posted was "post 294". And that's about the OP and his fallacious reasoning.

You wrote others proving what I've been claiming and you won't acknowledge that either. Why should I trust a lying sack of shit like you? Give me one reason.

Nothing.

You wrote others proving what I've been claiming and you won't acknowledge that either. Why should I trust a lying sack of shit like you? Give me one reason.

Still nothing then.
snore.gif

Yes Virginia, there is a reason I ask questions that I already know have no answer. I dig the crickets.

Nothing.

Still nothing then.
snore.gif

Yes Virginia, there is a reason I ask questions that I already know have no answer. I dig the crickets.

That you deny it doesn't make it so.

Nothing.

Still nothing then.
snore.gif

But that you can't find it --- kinda does.

Still nothing then.
snore.gif

I don't have to find it. You provided it for me. That you don't have the guts to admit it isn't my fault. It's your lack of worth showing through.

Still nothing then.
snore.gif

I don't have to find it. You provided it for me. That you don't have the guts to admit it isn't my fault. It's your lack of worth showing through.

Well --- yes you DO have to find it, since it's YOUR assertion. I'm not holding your hand to prove your points that I already know aren't valid.

Still nothing then.
snore.gif

Well --- yes you DO have to find it, since it's YOUR assertion. I'm not holding your hand to prove your points that I already know aren't valid.

I don't have to find it because it's already been found within your posts. No reason to look for something that has already been found moron.

Still nothing then.
snore.gif

I don't have to find it because it's already been found within your posts. No reason to look for something that has already been found moron.

Ipse dixit.

You lose.

I was just thinking to myself. We need another thread hell bent on torturing the truth.

WHich is Bill Clinton attended funeral of KKK wizard. The picture is right there.

Uh, nnnnnnope. When Byrd was in the Klan, Clinton wasn't even BORN yet.

Doesn't change the fact that Byrd was in the Klan and Clinton went to his funeral.

Clinton attended the funeral of the longest serving senator in the history of this county and someone with a 100% NAACP approval rating. Decades ago, he was in the klan, it's a nice footnote to someone who overcame their prejudices, perhaps the GOP should try it.

Perhaps Democrats should apply the same standards to their own that they do to Republicans.

You mean like when Democrats started a thread about a President going to the funeral of a former kkk member? Maybe Republicans should board up their glass houses.

We all know Robert Byrd's past. He repudiated it, David Duke hasn't.

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.

How many black senators does the south have? 1?

There are TWO black Senators. Tim Scott from South Carolina, a Republican and Cory Booker from New Jersey. One is a Republican and one is a Democrat. You would think the self proclaimed party of diversity would have more black Senators. Last time I looked, 1:1 is a tie.

There are way more people of color in Congress on the Democratic side of the aisle, but that has nothing to do with the post you replied to.

The statement was specifically about Senators not Congress as a whole. Pay attention.

I've looked that the District of a House member from my State that is black. What I found is that the District was purposely created with an over 60% majority black population in order that a black get elected.

Why not Congress? Does it even matter to you that what you originally responded to had nothing to do with the number of black senators Republicans or Democrats have?

if he did it was because of political necessity as blacks were asserting their right to vote in the south.

There are TWO black Senators. Tim Scott from South Carolina, a Republican and Cory Booker from New Jersey. One is a Republican and one is a Democrat. You would think the self proclaimed party of diversity would have more black Senators. Last time I looked, 1:1 is a tie.

There are way more people of color in Congress on the Democratic side of the aisle, but that has nothing to do with the post you replied to.

The statement was specifically about Senators not Congress as a whole. Pay attention.

I've looked that the District of a House member from my State that is black. What I found is that the District was purposely created with an over 60% majority black population in order that a black get elected.

Why not Congress? Does it even matter to you that what you originally responded to had nothing to do with the number of black senators Republicans or Democrats have?

The response that prompted your mention of Congress had everything to do with SENATORS.

I addressed how things works for the House in my State.

The response that prompted your mention of Congress had everything to do with SENATORS.

I don't care about your state. Someone said Byrd repudiated his past kkk membership to gain favor with blacks. I merely mentioned that there is only 1 black senator in the entire south and that West Virginia has a very low population of African Americans.

Now, you've taken my entire point out of context and we are left with the fact that you don't like your black state representative. I don't give a fuck, stay on topic.

I don't care about your state. Someone said Byrd repudiated his past kkk membership to gain favor with blacks. I merely mentioned that there is only 1 black senator in the entire south and that West Virginia has a very low population of African Americans.

Now, you've taken my entire point out of context and we are left with the fact that you don't like your black state representative. I don't give a fuck, stay on topic.

Such big demands for a little pussy boy.

Jesus, you still can't do it.

What you don't seem to get is that you don't demand I do a damn thing. Don't like it, tough shit.

What you don't seem to get is that you don't demand I do a damn thing. Don't like it, tough shit.

Still failing.

Still failing.

I got the same song and dance. Seems to be a pattern.

Still failing.

I would be failing if I did what you demanded. Since you can't enforce your demands of what you think I should do, you have failed.

Forum List

Back