Guess who attends funeral of KKK member?

I don't care about your state. Someone said Byrd repudiated his past kkk membership to gain favor with blacks. I merely mentioned that there is only 1 black senator in the entire south and that West Virginia has a very low population of African Americans.

Now, you've taken my entire point out of context and we are left with the fact that you don't like your black state representative. I don't give a fuck, stay on topic.

Such big demands for a little pussy boy.

Jesus, you still can't do it.

What you don't seem to get is that you don't demand I do a damn thing. Don't like it, tough shit.

Still failing.

I got the same song and dance. Seems to be a pattern.

You received proof you refused to acknowledge. Not my fault you can't accept the truth. Maybe you and whatever his name is can get together and butt fuck each other. You seem to be pretty much along the same lines.

I don't care about your state. Someone said Byrd repudiated his past kkk membership to gain favor with blacks. I merely mentioned that there is only 1 black senator in the entire south and that West Virginia has a very low population of African Americans.

Now, you've taken my entire point out of context and we are left with the fact that you don't like your black state representative. I don't give a fuck, stay on topic.

What you don't seem to get is that you don't demand I do a damn thing. Don't like it, tough shit.

Still failing.

I saw, it appears so.

Still failing.

I saw, it appears so.

You didn't see a damn thing with your nose stuck up Pogo's ass.

Still failing.

I saw, it appears so.

Perhaps we can attend the funeral for this thread.

Then somebody will start a thread about attending it.
We'll be famous. :rock:

Still failing.

I would be failing if I did what you demanded. Since you can't enforce your demands of what you think I should do, you have failed.

I've been waiting to say this.

Your concession is duly recognized and summarily accepted..

Forum List

Back