Guess What??

Jmarie

Jan 8, 2004
Iowa
Everyone..
I graduate this month...I'm so excited..My last day of school is in last than three weeks.Yeah!!!!! for me...Working my ass off to get my grades up but who cares..I graduate...:D Just wanted to let you all know where I have been and what I'm up too lately..

:clap: :clap1:

God knows I know what the real world is..been there for the last five years..I went to school right out of high school and decided that i needed a year off and that was five years ago..LOL but thanks..can't wait..And guess what else..I'm going to Disney World to work..I got an internship..I leave in August until January..Now I can't wait until that..:banana: :dance: :thanks: :mm:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats for making a MAJOR milestone!!!! And have a blast while at Disneyworld. watch out for the mai-tai's at the polinasian[sp] lua-al!!!! if they still have it there they are out of this world....be careful not to puke on em, they are much better the first time:D

Congrats Jmarie!!!!! What a blast to work at Disney World, that I am sure is going to be awesome.

Disney!!!...know that sounds like fun....didnt mean no dis respect about the real world comment.*S*...congrats & we wish ya the best!!!

:thanks: :thanks: Thanks all...and I really don't like the really world if I could I would just be rich so I won't have to work..LOL..I'll keep you all in touch on what I'm doing..:cof:

:clap1: :clap: :hail: :beer: :banana: :thewave:

Congratulations. What degree? What subject(s)?

Originally posted by Jmarie
:thanks: :thanks: You all can come to my party on the 17th of July..:cheers2:

Iowa? Hey that's feasible. I grad in 12/05, will reciprocate.

yep iowa..come on over there is going to be enough beer for everyone to have one or two and the rest is mine all mine..:cof: :alco: :beer: :cheers2:

Forum List

Back